The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Mandala Leh
Hotel Mandala Leh locates at the serene Fort Road, 6 min from the Leh Main Market. The hotel is nearby famous tourist attractions like the Zorawar fort and Leh Palace. One of the poshest hotels in Leh is a good choice for guests who want to enjoy beautiful Tibetan-Buddhist monasteries, joyful Leh Main Market, and scenic mountain views from the luxury rooms.
Highlights of The Hotel
- The 3-star hotel in Leh locates on Fort Road in the vicinity of the Zorawar Fort.
- The wooden finished rooms have a perfect blend of Ladakhi and modern taste fit for families with children, leisure travelers, couples, trekkers, and solo travelers.
- The posh rooms offer free Wi-Fi, 24-hour room service, housekeeping, Flatscreen TVs, a modern bath with hot water, a work desk, etc.
- The in-house multi-cuisine restaurant serves delectable Ladakhi regional and seasonal dishes and alcohol.
- The facilities include free Wi-Fi, free parking, airport transfers, a restaurant, a garden, outdoor activities for children, rental bicycles, and more.
As one of the luxury hotels in Leh, Hotel Mandala features stunning surroundings with a good mix of nature and city. The tourists can indulge in Buddhist-Tibetan culture, art, history, and music around Hotel Mandala Leh Ladakh. The hotel is accessible for travelers as the nearest airport Kushok Bakula Rimpochee is 3.7 km away. The hotel's amenities include free Wi-Fi, free parking, outdoor furniture, an onsite restaurant, a garden, rental bicycles, car hire services, a pet-friendly premise, airport transportation, etc.
5 Popular Places near Hotel Mandala
Hotel Mandala Leh is one of the coziest hotels in Leh that is surrounded by a few of the historically significant monasteries and tourist places. The guests can splurge on Ladakhi souvenirs in the vibrant Leh Main Market
Shanti Stupa- The cozy hotel is 4.5 km from the most visited marble monastery featuring ancient Buddha relics and blessings from Dalai Lama.
Leh Palace- Hotel Mandala Leh Ladakh is 1.4 km from the uphill Palace offering a panoramic view of the Leh city from the terrace.
Khardung La- 38.1 km away, the world's highest motorable pass, is a snowy paradise where tourists can catch a glimpse of the Karakoram ranges.
The Confluence of Zanskar and Indus river- One of the luxury hotels in Leh is 35.1 km from the desert valley where the breath-taking turquoise-colored rivers meet.
Spituk Gompa- 6.8 km from Hotel Mandala Leh Ladakh, the 11th- century structure, is home to the giant Kali statue celebrated annually at the Gustor festival.
5 Best Restaurants Nearby
Hotel Mandala Leh surrounds a few highly-rated restaurants, where tourists can enjoy regional and seasonal delicacies in Leh Main Bazaar. The hotel features a posh multi-cuisine restaurant and garden restaurant serving Ladakhi meals, alcohol, and more.
Chopsticks Noodle Bar- Just 900 m away, the eatery serves Chinese, Indian, Asian, Thai, Indonesian, Tibetan, Fusion cuisine.
Bon Appetit- The restaurant serves Italian, International, European cuisine and is 1.5 km from Hotel Mandala Leh Ladakh and takes around 2 minutes to reach
The Tibetan Kitchen- Serving hearty Chinese, Indian, Tibetan meals, the restaurant is 800 m away and takes around 2 to 3 minutes to reach by road.
Gesmo Restaurant- Famous for Local cuisine, Italian, Indian, Fast food, and Tibetan cuisine, the eatery is 900 m from Hotel Mandala Leh Ladakh.
Bodhi Greens- The 3-star hotel in Leh is 1.1 km from the open-terrace restaurant with a mountain view that serves Indian, International, Asian, Middle Eastern, Tibetan, and vegan cuisine.
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Mandala Leh, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About Hotel Mandala Leh
Hotel Mandala Leh surrounds some of the most popular tourist attractions in Leh, where guests can indulge in the Buddhist-Tibetan culture of Leh. Leh is a beautiful landscape adorning artistic monasteries, snowy highlands of Trans-Himalayan regions, a blend of Indian-Tibetan cuisine, and charming villages.
- Leh Palace- 5 min drive from the hotel, the former royal abode is at an elevation offering a scenic view of Leh city.
- Prayer Wheel- The hotel is 4 min drive from the hotel.
- Zorawar Fort- 2 min drive from the hotel, the fortress has a great collection of stamps and treasure from dynasties.
- Hall Of Fame- 8 min drive from one of the poshest hotels in Leh, the museum is built in honour of the heroic Indian Army featuring weapons, exhibits, and souvenir shops.
- Magnetic Hill- 33 min drive from the hotel, the fascinating hills of Leh showcase a visual illusion of cars going uphill that explains the name of the favourite tourist spot.
Hotel Mandala Leh offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, a garden, a restaurant, breakfast buffet, rental bicycles, car hire services, library facilities, doctor-on-call, first-aid services, pet-friendly surroundings, airport transfers, etc.
Yes,hotel Mandala in Leh offers good parking facilities for the guests.
Yes, hotel Mandala Leh locates just 1 km from the city centre.
Hotel Mandala in Leh nestles at a great location at the Fort Road nearby a few of the significant historical places in Leh. Along with the rich cultural history, the tourists can enjoy the spectacular views of the mountains and desert-like landscape of Leh.
- Zorawar Fort
- Leh Palace
- Spituk Gompa
- Thiksey Monastery
- Shanti Stupa
There are two types of rooms available at one of the luxury hotels in Leh. The Deluxe rooms and Semi-Deluxe rooms are spacious and have all modern amenities. The rooms have a picturesque view of the snow-capped ranges and the garden.
Yes, the 3 star hotel in Leh has a Ladakhi-styled modern multi-cuisine restaurant serving delicious regional and seasonal cuisine with alcohol.
No, Hotel Mandala in Leh does not offer a swimming pool to the guests.
Yes, Hotel Mandala Leh is a couple-friendly stay in Leh. The hotel ensures a hassle-free booking for everyone with proper ID Proof. The hotel allows unmarried couples and offers private bookings.