The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Fortune Resort
Leh is a beautiful city in the valley of the upper Indus River that adorns one of the most scenic hotels in Leh. The Fortune Resort dwells at a picturesque view with snow-laden mountains all around and brown-hued sceneries perfect for a relaxing getaway in Spituk. The hotel shows a glimpse of the great Khardung La pass.
Highlights of the hotel
- The charming Fortune resort is nestled in Spituk Farkah, just 12 minutes (6.0 km) away from Leh.
- The rooms are equipped with suitable comforts, water heaters, basic and modern amenities.
- The 3 star hotel in Leh has convenient amenities such as free Wi-Fi, parking space, restaurant, sanitizer dispensers that attract family, solo, and group travelers.
- The luxurious hotel has an on-site multi-cuisine restaurant serving a breakfast buffet, lunch, and dinner.
- The prominent amenities include first-aid services, doctor-on-call, housekeeping, and much more.
The luxury resort in Leh is in proximity to the significant tourist spots around the Leh-Ladakh region. The hotel is in the vicinity of the famous Zorawar Fort that showcases antique treasures. The Fortune Resort Leh is a traveler's favorite as it is close to the airport Kushok Bakula Rimpochee, just 6.3 km away. The hotel also offers paid airport transfers for convenience.
The luxury resort offers reliable facilities like free Wi-Fi, parking, breakfast buffet, restaurant, paid airport, railway and bus station transfers, housekeeping, room service, etc.
5 Popular Places near Fortune Resort
The Fortune Resort Leh has a surreal location with a view of the far-stretched famous landscapes of Leh joining the snow-capped hills. The hotel is within close distance to wonderous monasteries that make travelers feel at peace with the mountains.
Leh Palace- 9.9 km from the resort, the palace is home to the exciting war stories and a gorgeous view of Leh from above.
Hall of Fame- The Fortune Resort is 4.1 km from the museum dedicated to the brave soldiers of the Indian Army. The museum displays weapons, documentation, and souvenir shops.
Khardung La- The luxury resort in Leh is a 1-hour drive from the highest motorable pass 18,379 ft above leads to Shyok and Nubra valleys. The hotel gives a lovely view of the pass from the base.
Shanti Stupa- A white marble laid white-domed Stupa blessed by The Dalai Lama is 11.1 km from the Fortune Resort Leh.
Zorawar Fort- The mighty fortress owned by the famous warrior General Zorawar Singh Kahluria is 7.8 km from the 3 star hotel in Leh. The fort houses historical objects and has a beautiful path with sunflowers and lights.
5 Best Restaurants nearby
The Fortune Resort is in close range to some of the top-rated restaurants around the Spituk region. Moreover, the resort has a bar and restaurant on the premises that serves delicious multi-cuisine options along with a dining room showcasing vibrant decor suiting the Tibetan culture of Leh. The guests have great meal selections around the resort in Spituk.
Gesmo- One of the best hotels in Leh is 9.4 km from the family-friendly restaurant. The place serves delicious Local cuisine, Italian, Indian, Pizza, Fast food, and Tibetan cuisine.
The Tibetan Kitchen- The Tibetan Kitchen serves wholesome Chinese, Indian, Tibetan dishes. The Fortune Resort Leh is a 1-minute walk from the warm restaurant. The restaurant is famous for its vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free menu.
Bon Appetit- At 2-minute walking distance from the luxury resort, the eatery serves Italian, Pizza, International, European cuisine with a cozy ambiance.
Chopsticks Noodle Bar- Located at just 1 minute walk from the bright restaurant that offers comfy outdoor seating with umbrellas.
Lamayuru Restaurant- Serving Indian, Tibetan, International, Asian cuisine, the charming restaurant is (9.4 km), 17 minutes drive away from the resort.
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as an Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re traveling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once the booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concerns. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Fortune Resort, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About The Fortune Resort
Set amidst the popular landmark, the resort Fortune is near many famous attractions of Leh, and here are some of them.
- Shanti Stupa
- Leh Palace
- Stok Monastery
- Khardung La
- Hall of Fame
Yes, the entire stretch of Leh is full of peaceful Tibetan Buddhist monasteries and marvelous viewpoints. Surreal landscapes and well-maintained monasteries surround the resort in Spituk. The Tibetan culture has made way for tourists to experience the 'Little Tibet' closely.
General Zorawar Fort- 7.8 km from the resort, is adorned with vintage stamps, coins, and treasures from ancient rulers.
Pangong Tso Lake- A scenic 227 km route with numerous monasteries to visit, the pleasing Pangong lake is one of the most prominent tourist places.
Leh Palace- A royal palace facing Leh is 9.9 km from the Fortune resort. The 17th-century marvel on a hill-top has a history of rulers' tourists love to explore.
Spituk Gompa - 3 km away from the warm stay, the guests can unwind in the world-renowned Buddhist monastery and take a glimpse of the enormous Kali Statute.
Khardungla Pass- The highest motorable pass is a 1 hour 18 minutes drive away from the resort. Moreover, the guests can view the chilly ranges from the resort as well.
The resort offers excellent amenities like a parking facility, free Wi-Fi, an on-site restaurant and dining area, a breakfast buffet, a swimming pool, routine sanitization, housekeeping, and room service.
Yes, the hotel owns a seasonal swimming pool that is maintained in excellent condition.
Yes, one of the best hotels in Leh has an Indian decor multi-cuisine restaurant with breakfast, lunch, and dinner available for the guests.
Fortune Resort houses 2 types of luxurious rooms. The mini-suite has a cozy feel to it with mood-enhancing lighting and a spacious living room. The Deluxe room is vast and has exquisite amenities like a minibar, paid pickup/drop service, and more.
Yes, the hotel in Leh has a parking area for the guests. The resort also provides paid airport and sightseeing facilities.
Yes, the luxury resort in Leh is rated highly by families for its family-friendly facilities like safety and security, first-aid services, and sanitizer dispensers. The stunning location is in proximity to various tourist attractions. Moreover, the hotel has a beautiful restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The place also has a tremendous seasonal swimming pool for families.
The 3 star hotel in Leh is a luxury hotel; the prices start from approx INR 7,000 per night. The prices vary according to the type of room and number of guests.
The resort has a Check-In time of 12:00 PM for all guests. The hotel's Check-Out time is 10:00 AM.