The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Om Ladakh
Hotel Om Ladakh rests on the calm Upper Tukcha Road in Leh. Leh adorns snow-clad Trans-Himalayan mountains, artistic monasteries, deserted valleys, and Leh Main Bazar for travelers to indulge in Ladakhi culture. One of the poshest hotels in Leh is a perfect amalgamation of Ladakhi and modern styles, offering the travelers a relaxing Tibetan-Buddhist getaway.
Highlights of The Hotel
- The 3-star hotel in Leh locates on the Upper Tukcha Road near the brilliant Leh Palace.
- The sophisticated and spacious 30 rooms have a mountain view to offer to families, lavish parties, family functions, leisure travelers, trekkers, solo, couples, etc.
- The exquisite room amenities are free Wi-Fi, 24-hour room service, TVs, a modern bath with hot water, AC, central heating, dressing room, etc.
- The Ladakhi styled multi-cuisine restaurant serves delicious Continental, Chinese, Asian and Pure Jain, etc.
- The hotel offers free parking, doctor-on-call, free Wi-Fi, an on-site restaurant, a lush lawn, outdoor furniture, room service, housekeeping, activities, airport transport, etc.
As one of the luxury hotels in Leh, Om Ladakh ensures the guests a wonderful stay with family, friends, and loved ones. The hotel organizes lavish parties, wedding receptions, and functions. The nearest airport Kushok Bakula Rimpochee is 4.7 km away from Hotel Om Ladakh Leh. The facilities include Free parking, Free Internet, Doctor-on-call, First-aid Services, sanitizer dispensers, outdoor furniture, Restaurant, Lawn, Activities for Children, airport transfers, housekeeping, room service, etc.
5 Popular Places near Hotel Om Ladakh
Hotel Om Ladakh locates at the vibrant Upper Tukcha Road nearby the most adored destinations. The guests can walk in Leh main Bazaar for a joyful time exploring Ladakhi culture, handicrafts, and cuisine.
Khardung La- A scenic 1 hr 10 min road trip with monastery stops, the world's highest motorable pass, has a stunning view of the snowy Karakoram ranges and leads to Nubra and Shyok valley.
Shanti Stupa- 2.8 km from Hotel Om Ladakh Leh, the white-domed marble shrine, holds beautiful Buddha relics and a peaceful atmosphere.
Gurudwara Pathar Sahib- 24.3 km from one of the poshest hotels in Leh, the Sikh place of worship pays homage to Guru Nanak Ji by featuring a boulder with his body prints.
Leh Palace- 1.2 km from Hotel Om Ladakh Leh, the former royal palace, is at an elevation offering a magnificent view of Leh city.
Sankar Gompa- 2.7 km from one of the luxury hotels in Leh, the artistic monastery is home to murals and paintings of effigies of Buddha, guardians of the four quarters of Heaven, the wheel of life, and more.
5 Best Restaurants Nearby
Hotel Om Ladakh locates at a picturesque location encircled by delicious cuisines and Ladakhi delicacies at highly rated restaurants. The hotel possesses a charming on-site restaurant serving fresh Continental, Asian, Chinese, and Pure Jain cuisine.
The Tibetan Kitchen- 1.2 km from Hotel Om Ladakh Leh, the restaurant is known for hearty Chinese, Indian, Tibetan meals.
Chopsticks Noodle Bar- Just (1.1 km) 4 min drive away, the family-friendly restaurant serves Chinese, Indian, Asian, Thai, Indonesian, Tibetan, Fusion cuisine.
Bon Appetit- 1.3 km from the 3-star hotel in Leh, the eatery serves Italian, Pizza, International, European meals, and brunches.
Bodhi Greens- 1 km from Hotel Om Ladakh Leh, the rooftop mountain view restaurant, serves Indian, International, Asian, Middle Eastern, Tibetan, and vegan cuisine.
Coffee Culture Ladakh- Just 900 m away, the hangout place serves Irish Coffee, Brunch, and Snacks is perfect for an evening with friends and family.
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Om Ladakh, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About Hotel Om Ladakh
Yes. One of the poshest hotels in Leh offers a well-trained staff that ensures a hygienic environment with daily disinfection of rooms, guest and staff temperature checks at the hotel entry. The hotel maintains social distancing and tries to provide the best service with contact-less practices.
Hotel Om Ladakh offers free parking, free Wi-Fi, doctor-on-call, first-aid, airport transfers, on-site restaurant, children's play area, outdoor furniture, etc.
Om Ladakh hotel offers Check-In from 10 AM and, the Check-Out also starts at 10 AM.
Yes, Hotel Om Ladakh offers free parking facilities to the guests.
Om Ladakh hotel offers Deluxe rooms with a stunning mountain view. The Deluxe rooms come with complimentary breakfast and state-of-the-art amenities.
Hotel Om Ladakh offers payment options like Cash, Master Card, Visa Card, Debit Cards, Credit Card, American Express Card.
Yes, the 3 star hotel in Leh offers a problem-free booking for unmarried couples. The hotel ensures a good stay for couples with valid ID Proof.
Yes, the Om hotel in Ladakh has a charming Ladakhi decored multi-cuisine restaurant serving Ladakhi and Kashmiri specialties.
No, Hotel Om Ladakh does not have a swimming pool for guests.
Yes, there are many places to visit near this hotel in Ladkah and some of them are:
Leh Palace- 1.2 km from the hotel, the former royal abode locates at an elevation offering a surreal view of Leh city.
Zorawar Fort- The luxury hotel is 1.9 km from the lovely fort with warm lights, scenic sunflower patches, and a collection of unique stamps and royal treasures.
Shanti Stupa- 2.8 km from the hotel, the white-domed monastery is famous for blessings by the Dalai Lama and holds relics of Buddha.
Stok Monastery- 17.2 km from the hotel, the artistic shrine features 108 volumes of the Kangyur and a ritual dance-mask festival held annually.
Hall of Fame- 5.2 km from the hotel, the war memorial dedicates the weapons, exhibits to the heroic soldiers of the Indian Army
The Deluxe rooms at the hotel start from approximately INR. 4600 and above. The prices vary on the type of accommodation suitable for the guests.
Yes, hotel Om Ladakh locates in a friendly neighborhood nearby a few of the significant tourist places and the Leh city center. Hotel Om is one of the luxury hotels in Leh that provides amenities like a children's play area, free Wi-Fi, free parking, spacious rooms, outdoor furniture ideal for families and large groups. The hotel adheres to COVID-19 hygiene protocol and looks after the sanitation of the hotel surroundings.
The hotel is only 1.1 km from the vibrant and joyful Leh city center.