The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Central Beacon Hotel
- Central Beacon Hotel Surat is just 230 M away from Surat Railway station.
- The hotel has 48 well-maintained rooms.
- The rooms have amazing Amenities such as a king-size or twin-size bed, free wifi, a flat-screen TV, mini-fridge, tea/coffee maker, room safe, and laundry service.
- The in-house restaurant serves an à la carte menu having Chinese and Indian food at the top.
- The property features modern amenities such as power backup, free parking, private entrance, payment services, conference room, medical center, doctor on call, dining area, etc.
The Central Beacon is the most current expansion to the Beacon family and an overhauled variant of Hotel Central Excellency, overseen by fern hotels and resorts, and offers all visitors a unique and beguiling experience. Our Surat hotel is located in the city's heart, close to the Railway Station and the S.T Bus Stand.
The 48 rooms, a Sugar N' Spice Restaurant, two banquets, a SPA, and a gym. The Central Beacon is one of the best Surat hotels due to its ideal location, reasonable prices, and high-quality services. With a variety of amenities to meet your every need, our Surat hotel is sure to make all visitors feel at ease. Whether you are visiting Surat for your business trip or pleasure, your stay in the Central Beacon will be one to remember.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Central Beacon Hotel, Surat
People Also Ask About Central Beacon Hotel
Central Beacon is completely safe to stay in this current situation as they follow all the guidelines adhered to by the government.
Payment services, general services, and business services are a few services offered by Central Beacon.
The check-in timing is from 2 PM and the check-out timing is until 12 PM at Central Beacon.
Yes, there is a free parking space at Hotel Central Beacon.
No, this hotel in Surat doesn't provide rooms to unmarried couples.
Deluxe Rooms, Executive Rooms, and Executive Premium Rooms are the options of rooms available at Central.
Visa, Mastercards, Credit Cards, and Debit Cards are the accepted payment methods at hotel Central Beacon.
Yes, there is a restaurant at this 3 star hotel in Surat.
No, there are no pools at Central Beacon.
Rangoli Textile Market, Shree Akkalkot Swami Maharaj Temple, and Zampa Bazaar are a few popular places nearby this luxury hotel in Surat.
Yes, 4.3 km away from the city center is the hotel Central Beacon located.
Hotel Purohit, Gopal Locho Khaman House, and The Lime Tree are a few eatery options at this 3 star hotel in Surat.
The cost to stay at Central hotel is between 2,200 to 3,700 Indian rupees.
Yes, this luxury hotel in Surat is very popular to stay with family.