The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Clarion Inn Sevilla
Clarion Inn Chandigarh is a four star hotel in Chandigarh located in the Shimla-Kalka Highways. The hotel is one of the most desired hotels in Chandigarh, with a plush and urban setting. Clad in red and white, this hotel screams luxury and attracts more and more guests every peak season.
The hotel Clarion Inn Chandigarh is a luxury hotel in Chandigarh and is the best place to stay if one seeks luxury and comfort.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel's location is rated good by the visitors as it lies close to the popular attractions of the city, the transportation facilities, and is ideally convenient for sightseeing.
- The hotel's top amenities are free Wi-Fi, free parking, AC, housekeeping, room service, 24-hour front desk service, wheelchair accessibility, and express check-in and check-out.
- The 106 rooms of the hotel are elegant and cozy. They are soundproof and come with VIP facilities like AC, LED TV, minibar, housekeeping, tea/coffee maker, and eco-friendly bath amenities.
- The hotel owns a restaurant that serves a-la-carte cuisines from all over the world. The welcoming ambiance of the dining area allures the diners, and the decorations and chandeliers set the mood for the better culinary experience.
- The facilities provided by the hotel include a restaurant, business center, spa, bar, and lounge.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR CLARION INN SEVILLA
Hotel Clarion Inn Chandigarh lies close to some of the popular tourist places. The people staying at the hotels in Chandigarh must not miss these places to enjoy the trip to Chandigarh.
Elite Premium Spa
Unwind and relax while enjoying the various types of massage in this spa. The experts work magic to relieve all the stress and fatigue of the weary visitors.
India's first mall is focused on factory outlets. It houses more than 200 brands in the fashion industry and around 50 brands of food. There are also scopes for entertainment.
Mahendra Chaudhary Zoological Park
This place is the best destination for fauna lovers. The zoo is large enough to take a full day exploring the animals. The premises have a bounty of nature, and the tourists enjoy visiting with their friends and family.
Shopping, food, and movies, all in one place, this is a heaven for the fun-seekers. So drop in to have the joy of the tour to Chandigarh.
It is the outlet of the sports brand 'Decathlon'. One can find everything related to sports in this place and that too at a very affordable price.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEARBY
There are several restaurants near the luxury hotel in Chandigarh which are popular among the locals and tourists. The foodies must not miss tasting the amazing food of these nearby restaurants.
This restaurant serves Chinese and Indian cuisines that are tasty and hygienic. The place is neat and comfortable to dine in. The service and staff is satisfactory.
This place is a great choice for non-vegetarian lovers. The visitors come here for authentic local taste, which is finger-licking. Although there is not a wide-ranging menu, the options available are delicious enough to attract tourists.
It is a well-known chain restaurant that is a trusted one. The food is of great quality, and the service is over the top. The vegan and veg lovers leave the place equally satisfied.
It is a must-visit place for real food lovers. The restaurant takes care of every diner of every age group. The environment is friendly for kids and parents. They serve Indian and Chinese cuisines.
It is one of the most preferred places to hang out with friends and family. It is a restaurant plus club where the visitors enjoy delicious food and delightful drinks.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.