The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Clarks Resort Serene Aravali, Pushkar
Clarks Resort Serene Aravali Pushkar is beautifully nestled in the lap of the grand Aravali Hills. The rooms and suites of this resort in Pushkar are extended wide apart out in its vast gardens, promising luxury and privacy to the guests.
Highlights of the Hotel
- A 5 star resort in Pushkar, Clarks Resort is ideally designed for tourists looking for serene and luxurious vacations because of its luxurious rooms and suites, which come with a fantastic view of stunning Aravali Hills.
- The Clarks Resort Serene Aravali Pushkar is the perfect place for arranging various occasions like parties, destination weddings, and get-togethers.
- This luxury resort in Pushkar is famous for its fantastic restaurant and lounge with a breathtaking view of the serene Aravalis.
- This resort has multiple sets of rooms distinguished with amenities each of these rooms/suites offer, i.e., Deluxe Rooms, Super Deluxe Rooms, and the best, Luxury Pool Villas.
- Staying at this luxurious property truly feels like being cuddled by the arms of nature and resting into them in the fantastic suites and villas the resort accommodates.
Popular Places near Clarks Resort
Pushkar is a beautiful city with breathtaking scenic places, the amazing Pushkar Lake, and serene Aravali hills. There are many places around the Clarks Resort Resort for travelers to explore.
Brahma's Temple, aka the Jagatpita Brahma Mandir, built in the 14th Century and situated near Pushkar Lake, is constructed of marble & stone. It is located 5 km from the resort and is a must-visit.
2.9 km from the resort, Savitri Temple is an ancient temple with a historical structure and is a peaceful place. There is a ropeway that takes the people to the main Temple.
Collector's Paradise and Vintage Art Gallery
This art gallery is heaven for people who like to collect vintage art and collectibles. Collector's Paradise is situated at a distance of 5.9 km from the resort.
Pushkar Lake gets thousands of people around the year. There are many small shops and stalls for people to buy collectible items.
The Rangji Temple
The Rangji temple’s structure and architectural build-up dates back to the 1800s and is a visual feast for architecture praisers.
Best Restaurants nearby
Clarks Resort Serene Aravali Pushkar, apart from its excellent multi-cuisine restaurant, is close to many popular restaurants that serve delicious food and are under 10 km from the resort.
Cafe Nature's Blessing
If one likes to eat fresh, then this is the perfect place. Cafe Nature's Blessing offers a variety of delicacies and also offers Vegan and Gluten-Free options. This restaurant is at a distance of 4.9 kilometers from Clarks Resort.
Mystic Lotus is a blessing for all the lovers of ambiance, culminating with the exotic dining experience. It is a well-decorated Haveli with a very professional staff. They are located at a distance of 4.5 kilometers.
The Laughing Buddha Cafe
It is the best place to have an Indian or International meal or even just freshly brewed coffee. The Laughing Buddha Cafe is 4.7 kilometers from Clarks Resort.
Pawan Restaurant serves great Indian, Chinese, and English dishes, and is a great option to have amazing food at amazing rates.
With guests in a Beautiful ambiance, Seasonal Tastes brings out the taste of the season to the table.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Clarks Resort Serene Aravali, Pushkar, Pushkar
People Also Ask About Clarks Resort Serene Aravali, Pushkar
Yes, definitely; this 5-star resort in Pushkar offers services like a business center, meeting rooms and lobbies, the banquet room, which has free access to high-speed wifi, and mid-meeting snacks, mineral water, and cozy furniture.
Some of the popular amenities The Clarks Resort Serene Aravali Pushkar offers to the guests include the following:-
Free parking, Free High-Speed wifi, Pool, Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room, Free breakfast, Babysitting, Airport Shuttle, Bar and lounge, on-site Restaurant, Conference facilities, Banquet room, Meeting rooms, Spa, 24-hour security, Dry cleaning, and Laundry service for all the guests staying there.
Yes, among many other amenities, there is a pool inside the premises of the Clarks Resort with safety precautions taken care of. Luxury Pool Villas also provide people access to private collections during their stay.
Yes, there is a restaurant inside The Clarks Resort Serene Aravali Pushkarwhere guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Yes, the deluxe rooms offer a wooden bathroom with a standalone bathtub and a separate rain shower.
The overall ratings for this hotel on google by customers are 3.5 stars on 5. Other sites also have good customer ratings and reviews about the hotel.
Clarks Resort is a luxury resort in Pushkar that has 64 rooms under three categories:-
- Deluxe rooms
- Luxury Pool Villa Rooms
- Super Deluxe Rooms
Yes, Clarks Resort Serene Aravali Pushkar offers an accessible parking facility for all the guests staying there.
There are several popular attractions, including Pushkar lake, several temples, and religious sites. Some of which are mentioned below:-
- Brahma temple- 5 km from the resort.
- Savitri temple- 4.4 km from the resort.
- Pushkar Lake- 5 km from the resort.
- Camel FairGround- 6.4 km from the resort.
Property amenities at This Resort include the following:-
- Free Private Parking for all the guests staying here,
- Spacious parks and private pools,
- Complimentary breakfast, on-site restaurant,
- Artificial lakes with swans,
- Airport transportation, Car hire, Taxi service,
- Free Room Service and housekeeping
- Power Backup in all the rooms and villas.
Guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast, a variety of exotic dishes in the on-site exotic restaurant (Indian continental, Rajasthani, and local food), and specially mastered exotic drinks and cocktails in the bar & lounge.
There are multiple good restaurants and cafes in Pushkar, which lie very close to the hotel.
Some of the best restaurants near Clarks Resort include the following:-
- Mystic Lotus
- Cafe Nature's blessing Cafe
- The laughing Buddha Cafe
Yes, there is a fitness center, an indoor pool/private pools and a big lawn & garden for guests to exercise. The green and lawn are big enough to carry on activities like yoga and open area exercises.
Yes definitely, Clarks Resort is very famous for the breathtaking view of the grand Aravali hills and vast gardens with sit-outs for people to enjoy the skies and the horizon.
Yes, The Resort offers free cleaning services to the guests, which is included under housekeeping for rooms and suites, and the rooms/suites are always ready to move in.
Some ancient attractions close to the resort are mentioned below:-
- Brahma's Temple
- Savitri Temple
- Taragarh Fort
- Ranji Temple
Yes, the Clarks resort has a 24/7 (paid) airport shuttle service for people staying here.