- Price Starts At :
- + 572.28 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Clarks Resort Serene Aravali, Pushkar
Clarks Resort Serene Aravali Pushkar is beautifully nestled in the lap of the grand Aravali Hills. The rooms and suites of this resort in Pushkar are extended wide apart out in its vast gardens, promising luxury and privacy to the guests.
Highlights of the Hotel
- A 5 star resort in Pushkar, Clarks Resort is ideally designed for tourists looking for serene and luxurious vacations because of its luxurious rooms and suites, which come with a fantastic view of stunning Aravali Hills.
- The Clarks Resort Serene Aravali Pushkar is the perfect place for arranging various occasions like parties, destination weddings, and get-togethers.
- This luxury resort in Pushkar is famous for its fantastic restaurant and lounge with a breathtaking view of the serene Aravalis.
- This resort has multiple sets of rooms distinguished with amenities each of these rooms/suites offer, i.e., Deluxe Rooms, Super Deluxe Rooms, and the best, Luxury Pool Villas.
- Staying at this luxurious property truly feels like being cuddled by the arms of nature and resting into them in the fantastic suites and villas the resort accommodates.
Popular Places near Clarks Resort
Pushkar is a beautiful city with breathtaking scenic places, the amazing Pushkar Lake, and serene Aravali hills. There are many places around the Clarks Resort Resort for travelers to explore.
Brahma's Temple, aka the Jagatpita Brahma Mandir, built in the 14th Century and situated near Pushkar Lake, is constructed of marble & stone. It is located 5 km from the resort and is a must-visit.
2.9 km from the resort, Savitri Temple is an ancient temple with a historical structure and is a peaceful place. There is a ropeway that takes the people to the main Temple.
Collector's Paradise and Vintage Art Gallery
This art gallery is heaven for people who like to collect vintage art and collectibles. Collector's Paradise is situated at a distance of 5.9 km from the resort.
Pushkar Lake gets thousands of people around the year. There are many small shops and stalls for people to buy collectible items.
The Rangji Temple
The Rangji temple’s structure and architectural build-up dates back to the 1800s and is a visual feast for architecture praisers.
Best Restaurants nearby
Clarks Resort Serene Aravali Pushkar, apart from its excellent multi-cuisine restaurant, is close to many popular restaurants that serve delicious food and are under 10 km from the resort.
Cafe Nature's Blessing
If one likes to eat fresh, then this is the perfect place. Cafe Nature's Blessing offers a variety of delicacies and also offers Vegan and Gluten-Free options. This restaurant is at a distance of 4.9 kilometers from Clarks Resort.
Mystic Lotus is a blessing for all the lovers of ambiance, culminating with the exotic dining experience. It is a well-decorated Haveli with a very professional staff. They are located at a distance of 4.5 kilometers.
The Laughing Buddha Cafe
It is the best place to have an Indian or International meal or even just freshly brewed coffee. The Laughing Buddha Cafe is 4.7 kilometers from Clarks Resort.
Pawan Restaurant serves great Indian, Chinese, and English dishes, and is a great option to have amazing food at amazing rates.
With guests in a Beautiful ambiance, Seasonal Tastes brings out the taste of the season to the table.