The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Daspan House - A Heritage Hotel
Daspan House Jodhpur has been home to the Daspan Family since 1921. The hotel was reestablished and changed over into a little private lavish inn. Based on the lines of a middle-aged style neglecting a Mughal style garden with an open yard, verandahs with unpredictably cut stone columns were created by nearby Artisans.
Highlights of the hotel
- Daspan House is one of the hotels in Jodhpur that is approximately 3 km from the Jodhpur Airport and 1.5 km distant from the Jodhpur Railway Station.
- The hotel Daspan House Jodhpur offers three kinds of rooms.
- All the rooms highlight premium conveniences like free Wi-Fi, a small bar, HD TV, in-room safe, tea/espresso creator, and connected washrooms.
- Being one of the budget hotels in Bangalore, the hotel even offers an on-site restaurant.
Services like 24-hour housekeeping, free wifi, and free parking are also available.
Daspan House is situated in a calm neighborhood, it is a desert spring of harmony and serenity With eighteen extravagant rooms with various furnishings and restrooms, Daspan House additionally offers a housetop limitlessness pool, a bar, a normal relaxing region, and an eatery serving nearby and mainland food.
Being one of the luxury resorts in Jodhpur, each room has an encased overhanging sitting region, acquired from old royal residence engineering. The inn gives certain facilities that have an overhang and nursery view, and rooms contain a private washroom and a wardrobe. All visitor rooms at Daspan House are furnished with a seating region.
Popular Places near the hotel
Mehrangarh Fort is the best traveler's place in Jodhpur city, as it is the most investigated one by the sightseers that visit Jodhpur. It is thus best the rundown of spots to find in Jodhpur. This imperial home, prior, was one of the loftiest castles around here and is presently transformed into an exhibition hall that portrays the rich culture and legacy of Jodhpur.
GRAND UMAID BHAWAN PALACE MUSEUM
Umaid Bhavan Palace is one of the last built spots in India. It is subsequently likewise well known for its plans and engineering, which is of incredible fascination with the sightseers of Jodhpur. Currently, Umaid Bhavan Palace is separated into three regions, one of which is as yet claimed by the illustrious group of Jodhpur city.
Jaswant Thada is situated close to the strong Mehrangarh Fort. The area of Jaswant Thada itself is an exceptional place of interest as it gives a greater and better picture of the powerful Mehrangarh fort. Jaswant Thada is one of its sorts. It is a cenotaph or an unfilled memorial burial chamber worked in the honor of Maharaja Jaswant Singh.
Restaurants Near the hotel
Swagat Ice Cream Parlour and Juice Corner
Swagat Ice Cream Parlour and Juice Corner are located just 0.1 km from the hotel Daspan House Jodhpur.
Vedic Multicuisine Restaurant
Located just 0.1 km from the 3 star hotel in Jodhpur, Vedic Multi-cuisine Restaurant serves Indian and Chinese delicacies.
Old House is situated just 0.3 km from Daspan House Jodhpur. This restaurant specializes in Italian, Mexican, and Indian delicacies.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Daspan House - A Heritage Hotel, Jodhpur
People Also Ask About Daspan House - A Heritage Hotel
The most prominent and popular attractions near the hotel Daspan House Jodhpur are:
- Mehrangarh Fort
- Grand Umaid Bhawan palace museum
- Bal Samand Lake
- Jaswant Thada
Yes, this hotel in Jodhpur is a couple-friendly hotel. This hotel allows unmarried couples. However, the guess must have their id proof.
Yes, being one of the extravagant hotels in Jodhpur, the property offers an on-site restaurant. The Daspan House menu includes Indian and International delicacies.
The other extravagances which are provided by the generous hotel in Jodhpur are currency exchange service, free wifi, pool, spa facilities, etc.
Yes, the hotel Daspan House Jodhpur has an outdoor swimming pool.
Along with the swimming pool, the other amenities which are provided by the 3 star hotel in Jodhpur are currency exchange service, free wifi, on-site restaurant, spa facilities, etc.
Being one of the luxury resorts in Jodhpur, the lodging offers three kinds of rooms. All the rooms highlight premium conveniences like free Wi-Fi, a small bar, HD TV, in-room safe, tea/espresso creator, and connected washrooms.
Yes, this hotel offers parking facilities to its guests staying at the hotel.
Yes, Daspan House is popular with families.
Check-in at Daspan House Jodhpur is from 2 PM, and check-out time is noon. If you have any queries regarding early check-in or late check-out, contact the hotel directly for options available.
Yes, Daspan House Jodhpur in Rajasthan is safe to stay in the current COVID - 19 situation. All the safety measures like Masks, Staff Hygiene, Sanitizers, Thermal Screening, Disinfection, Contactless room service, Hospital in the vicinity, and Contactless check-in are professionally taken care of.
Yes, Daspan House Jodhpur is a stunning hotel that has a gym/workout place to exercise.
The other extravagances which are provided by the hotel in Jodhpur are currency exchange service, free wifi, pool, on-site restaurant, spa facilities, etc.