The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Deccan Park
Deccan Park Ooty is located in Fern Hills, just 2.3 km from Ooty Golf Course.
The three-star property features 59 exquisite independent cottages overlooking sprawling lawn and valley.
The resort adorns a fitness centre, garden, playground, banquet hall, karaoke, game room with billiards, and table tennis.
Deccan Resort features a veg multi-cuisine restaurant serving mouth-watering delicacies from around the globe.
The resort provides room service, daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi, bicycle, and car rental service, to name a few.
Deccan Park Ooty is set amidst picturesque Nilgiris surrounded by colourful gardens. Deccan Resort is one of the resorts in Ooty that are in proximity of tourist attractions such as Arronmore Palace, Ooty Golf Course, Gymkhana Golf Course, Ooty Lake, Rose Garden, Shooting Point, Doddabetta Peak, Emerald Lake, and Pykara Lake. Deccan Resort is one of the 3 star resorts in Ooty, tucked away amidst nature, offering a panoramic view, green meadows, and ever-blooming flowers.
Hotel Deccan Park Ooty comprises 59 exquisite elegantly furnished cottages secluded from the general areas offering scenic views of Blue hills and tea plantations. The rooms of one of the luxury resorts in Ooty are equipped with a telephone, minibar, tea/coffee maker, satellite/cable TV, free Wi-Fi, safety deposit box, closet, seating area, video game console, clothes rack, desk, hairdryer, and attached bathroom with toiletries.
The resort comprises a fitness centre, garden, playground, banquet hall, multi-cuisine veg restaurant, karaoke, game room with billiards, and table tennis. The Deccan Resort provides wake-up service, room service, daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi, luggage storage, security, 24-hr check-in service, airport transfer, free parking, taxi service, tours, bicycle, and car rental service, along with facilities for disabled guests.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Deccan Park, Ooty
People Also Ask About Deccan Park
Deccan Park is one of the 3 star resorts in Ooty that provides room service, daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi, luggage storage, security, 24-hr check-in service, airport transfer, free parking, taxi service, tours, bicycle, and car rental service.
The standard check-in time at Deccan Park Ooty is 12:00 PM, and the check-out service is 12:00 PM.
Yes, Hotel Deccan Park Ooty has a parking service along with a taxi service, airport transfer, bicycle, and car rental service.
Yes, Deccan Park is one of the resorts in Ooty that are couple friendly and allow couples to stay as long as they have valid ID proof at the time of check-in and are above 18 years of age.
Deccan Park Ooty features 59 elegantly furnished cottages, and the resort has only one type of room.
Deccan Park is one of the luxury resorts in Ooty that accepts cash, debit card, credit card, and net banking as modes of payment.
No, Deccan Park Ooty does not have a swimming pool.
Yes, Hotel Deccan Park Ooty has a multi-cuisine vegetarian restaurant.
These popular attractions are close to Deccan Park Ooty.
Ooty Golf Course
Gymkhana Golf Course
Yes, the Deccan Resort is one of the 3 star resorts in Ooty that features a fitness centre offering ample opportunities to exercise.
Deccan Park is one of the luxury resorts in Ooty, so its room tariff starts from INR 3,290.
Yes, Deccan Park is one of the resorts in Ooty that are popular among families.