The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Lakeview
Hotel Lakeview Ooty is located on West Lake Road, close to Ooty Lake, Rose Garden, and other tourist attractions.
This three-star property is comprised of 115 elegantly well-appointed rooms.
The hotel features a garden, game room, billiards table, table tennis, fireplace, shops, smoking area, and parking space.
The in-house restaurant named the Supper Club serves mouthwatering European, Indian, and Chinese cuisines.
Hotel Lakeview provides various facilities such as concierge, room service, housekeeping, and parking, to name a few.
Hotel Lakeview Ooty is one of the 3 star Resorts in Ooty located on West Lake Road, just 2.5 km from Ooty Market Bus Stand and 2 km from Railway station. Hotel Lake is a famous resort in Ooty close to Ooty Lake, Rose Garden, Ooty Lake, Wax World Museum, Thread Garden, St. Stephen's Church, Government Museum, Rose Garden, Doddabetta Peak, Shooting Point, and Emerald Lake.
Hotel Lakeview Ooty Tamil Nadu is comprised of 115 elegantly well-appointed rooms., These rooms come equipped with satellite/cable TV, seating area, separate living and dining area, closet, and attached bathroom with a shower and toiletries. The hotel houses shops and a game room featuring billiards, a table, and table tennis for guests' entertainment.
The Supper Club serves a wide and tailor-made menu to satisfy every type of food craving. Guests of the Hotel Lakeview also have an option to dine in the comfort of the room. The hotel provides concierge, ticket service, currency exchange, daily housekeeping, security, wake-up service, Wi-Fi, express check-in/check-out, front desk, airport transfer, rental car, and free parking.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.