The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About La Flora Amberley Resort
La Flora Amberley Resort is located in Fern Hills, 1.5 km from Ooty Lake.
The three-star property is comprised of 80 well-appointed rooms categorized into two types.
The Resort features family rooms, a garden, playground, shops, library, luggage storage, safety deposit boxes, fitness centre, spa, and parking space.
La Flora Resort adorns a restaurant on-site, and the breakfast served to guests is comprised of continental delicacies.
24-room service, front desk, daily housekeeping, laundry, and parking services are available at the Resort.
La Flora Amberley Resort is set amidst picturesque Fern Hills. La Flora is one of the resorts in Ooty close to Ooty Lake, Rose Garden, Wax World Museum, Thread Garden, Arboretum Tree Garden, Dodddabetta Peak, Shooting Point, Emerald Lake, and Pykara Lake. La Flora is one of the 3 star resorts in Ooty committed to providing world-class facilities to every traveler with high levels of expertise.
La Flora Amberley Resort in Ooty adorns 80 elegantly appointed rooms. The rooms of one of the luxury resorts in Ooty come equipped with modern amenities such as satellite/cable TV, Wi-Fi, daily newspaper, desk, seating area, telephone, and attached bathroom with a shower and toiletries. The Resort also features a fitness centre, spa, shops, library, garden, playground, restaurant, luggage storage, and parking space. La Flora also adorns a game room featuring a tennis court.
To ensure the utmost comfort of its guest, La Flora provides Wi-Fi, room service, travel desk, laundry, doctor on call, concierge, luggage storage, airport transfer, shuttle service, free parking, valet parking, bicycle, and car rental service. To keep guests entertained, the Resort also organizes recreational activities such as horseback riding and chess, to name a few.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.