The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Dolphin hotel
Hotel dolphin Katra is a 3-star hotel in Katra famous for its quality service and customer satisfaction. The budget hotel in Katra provides some of the best amenities to make your stay here comfortable and relaxing.
Key highlights of the hotel
- This hotel in Katra is situated in one of the best spots and is surrounded by tourist attractions such as Banganga and Bhimgarh fort.
- The visitors have the freedom to choose from two rooms according to their preferences.
- All the rooms are well equipped with air conditioners, alarm clocks, telephones, and room service.
- The hotel serves a multi-cuisine in-house restaurant that provides tasty and hygienic foods.
- The hotel provides several services such as luggage storage, a 24 hours help desk, doctor on call, and airport transportation.
Located in Katra, Dolphin Hotel is an ideal accommodation option for business and leisure travelers, providing quality services at low prices. OYO is maintained by trained and friendly staff to ensure a good stay experience. The hotel is equipped with air conditioning, card payment, geyser, and other facilities. The hotel has attached great importance to their guests’ safety and provides fire safety, first aid, and surrounding facilities. The watch is safe to guarantee the same. The hotel also has a 24-hour reception to assist guests at any time.
Top places worth visiting
Banganga- 920 m
Situated only at 920 meters from this hotel in Katra lies the Banganga, a historical and religious site. Every year many visitors visit this place to feed their spirituality.
Bhimgarh Fort- 1.6 km
1.6 km from this budget hotel in Katra lies the Bhimgarh fort, which has great historical importance. Built by gen Zorawar, the place attracts many tourists every year due to its historical significance.
Vaishno Devi Temple- 5.2 km
One of the most visited pilgrimage temples, the Vaishno Devi temple, lies only at a distance of 5.2 km from hotel dolphin katra. Hindus and people from all over the world visit this temple to seek what they wish for.
Top restaurants nearby
Along with an on-site hotel, this 3-star hotel in Katra has many popular restaurants in its vicinity.
Sagar ratna - 0.2 km
The restaurant provides multiple cuisines with great customer service. It is situated only at a distance of 0.2 km from the hotel dolphin Katra Jammu and Kashmir. The restaurant is vegetarian-friendly, and gluten-free eating options are also available.
Moti Mahal Delux Katra - 0.2 km
Only at a distance of 0.2 km from this budget hotel in Katra lies this incredible restaurant that provides multiple cuisines at great prices. The food here is of top quality, and the restaurant is also vegetarian-friendly.
Madhuban - 0.3
Madhuban restaurant is situated 0.3 km from the hotel dolphin Katra Jammu and Kashmir and is well known for its quality of food and hygiene. The restaurant is vegetarian friendly and also offers table service for the satisfaction of its customers.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Dolphin hotel, Katra
People Also Ask About Dolphin hotel
Yes, the hotel provides a business hall with great internet speed.
According to the hotel policy, unmarried couples are not allowed in the hotel even if they have valid identification proof.
The hotel dolphin has many amenities. Some of them are as follows.
- Free parking
- Free internet
- Free breakfast
- Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly)
- Airport transportation
- Currency exchange
- Breakfast buffet
- Breakfast in the room
- Snack bar
- Shuttle bus service
- Non-smoking hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning
- Laundry service
- Ironing service
No, this hotel in Katra does not cater to an in-house swimming pool
Yes, the 3-star hotel in Katra has one on-site restaurant which provides great quality food with proper precautions against the covid. The food here is freshly prepared and great in taste.
No, bathtubs are not available in the rooms of the dolphin hotel
The hotel provides free and secure parking during their stay for the visitors visiting the hotel by their private vehicles.
There are many popular attractions in the vicinity of the hotel. Some of them are as follows.
- Banganga-920 m
- Bhimgarh Fort -1.6 km
- Dera Baba Banda- 1.6 km
- Vaishno Devi Temple- 5.2 km
- Bhairon Temple - 5.3 km
The following are the room amenities present in this hotel
- Air conditioning
- Room service
- Seating area
- Wake-up service/alarm clock
Along with an on-site restaurant, the hotel has many popular restaurants where visitors can enjoy their meal of the day.
- Sagar Ratna
- Domino Pizza
- Moti Mahal Delux Katra
- Lazeez Restaurant
- Sagar Ratna, Hotel Subash
- Following government regulations, all persons over 18 staying at the Dolphin Hotel must bring a valid photo ID. Accepted identification is a driver’s license, voter card, passport, and ration card. Without a valid ID, guests will not be able to register.
- The main guest staying at the hotel must be at least 18 years old. The standard check-in time is midnight, and the standard check-out time is noon. After booking, the hotel will send you a confirmation email containing the hotel phone number. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be charged by Hotel Dolphin.
- Unmarried/unrelated couples will not be able to register. Dolphin Hotel reserves the right of admission. If proper identification is not presented at check-in time, guests who pretend to be “couples” may be refused to check in. It is at the discretion of the hotel management. If the hotel refuses to check in under such circumstances, no refund option is available.
- Customers using local IDs will not be able to register. In addition, Dolphin Hotel reserves the right of admission for residents. Therefore, guests living in the same city may not be able to stay.
- The amount paid for the room does not include the cost of optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks, or phone calls). The hotel will collect these fees upon check-out.
- For any update, the customer must pay the corresponding cancellation/modification fee.
- The revised booking will be subject to availability and the hotel’s revised booking policy.