The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About HOTEL RAMA PALACE
Hotel Rama Palace, a 3-star hotel in Katra, is neat, simple, and affordable. This hotel is located just 2 km from the Vaishno Devi railway station and approximately 9 km from Shalimar Park.
Hotel Rama Palace Jammu and Kashmir is a budget hotel in Katra. So if you want to spend less in the hotel and more on tour, but still enjoying a relaxing and comfortable stay, then this is the best choice.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel is conveniently located near the city's center and lies close to many popular tourist places. It is also close to the Vaishno Devi railway station.
- The top amenities offered by this hotel are free high-speed wifi, children's activities, airport transportation, storage for luggage, massage, and laundry services.
- The hotel has fully soundproof family rooms, AC, seating area, clothes rack, desk, and minibar.
- The hotel boasts an in-house restaurant that offers delicious food. There is also a lounge and a bar in the hotel.
- The guests are availed of adequate facilities like 24-hour room service, 24*7 front desk service, bar/lounge, restaurant, and a spacious seating area.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR THE HOTEL
Hotel Rama Palace Jammu and Kashmir is a hotel in Katra that lies close to several places of interest that are the highlights of Katra.
One of the main reasons for visiting Katra is to get the blessings of Vaishno Devi. What could be better than having a visit to the world-famous pilgrimage when you are in Katra!
Bhairo Baba temple
This temple is 2 km from Vaishno Devi and is an integral part of the pilgrimage. The tourists need to climb a straight slope to reach the temple. Only after paying a visit to this temple does the Vaishno Devi yatra be considered complete.
Nau Devi Temple
This is a very popular temple where the deity is worshipped in the form of 9 indies. This darshan is believed to be very optimistic. The tourists need to go down about 100 stairs for the darshan.
Dera Baba Banda
It is one of the most famous pilgrimages for Sikh people. However, the place attracts visitors of all religions. It has a 300-year-old Gurudwara built by the bank of river Chenab which adds to the area's beauty.
Naresh shopping Centre
This is an excellent place to shop for local items while in Hotel Rama Palace Katra. This place is famous for dry fruits like walnuts and almonds.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEARBY
There are several eateries around the Hotel Rama Palace Katra Jammu and Kashmir for the foodie tourists. They can savor a plethora of tastes around the hotel to satiate their hunger and their craving!
Hop in for the delicious finger-licking food at Madhuban. If you look for a vegan or gluten-free menu, you will not return an empty stomach from this place.
If you love simple Indian food that is tasty and hygienic, then this is your destination. They have a vegan menu also for those specific eaters.
Pooja Vaishno Dhaba
This place is the best restaurant for those seeking a great variety of menus ranging from North Indian to South Indian, Gujarati to Punjabi, and fast food to ice creams.
Sagar ratna, Hotel Subhash
It is a budget-friendly and vegetarian-friendly eatery which serves North Indian, South Indian, and Chinese cuisines. Private parties and other events are also organized here.
The heaven for the connoisseurs lies right inside the AMR Mall what is better than feasting on the cheesy, flavorful pizza after a long day of visiting places!
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Wi-Fi
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to HOTEL RAMA PALACE, Katra
People Also Ask About HOTEL RAMA PALACE
No. The budget hotel in Katra does not offer any business services to the guests. Thus, it may not be the best hotel for business travelers.
Although the hotel is couple-friendly, they may need to produce relevant ID proofs when asked for. The hotel authority may take any action as it entirely depends on the norms and policies of this hotel in Katra.
Unfortunately, the hotel does not house any swimming pools on its premises.
Yes, of course. The hotel owns an in-house multi-cuisine restaurant that serves excellent food and is well known for its cleanliness and hygiene.
No. The bathrooms of the hotel are not provided with bathtubs.
The overall rating for the hotel done by the customers is 3.9, which is pretty good for a budget hotel.
There is just one type of room for the guests in the hotel, that is, Family rooms. The guests get a city view from the rooms. The rooms are fitted with AC and are soundproof. The facility of housekeeping and room service make the stay comfortable.
The guests get the wake-up call service in their rooms and the seating area, and a working desk for their convenience.
The hotel does not avail the facility of free parking to its guests.
There are several places around the hotel which are very popular among the tourists and are a must-visit. Some of them are Nau Devi Mandir, Dera Baba Banda, Bhairo Baba Temple, and, most importantly, Vaishno Devi Mandir.
The top room amenities at the hotel are AC, room service, housekeeping, wake-up call, and seating area. The rooms have attached bathrooms, and the rooms are completely soundproof.
Some restaurants close to the hotel that serve good food and offer up-to-the-mark service are Madhuban, Manoranjan Dhaba, Sagar Ratna, hotel Subhash, and Pooja Vaishno Dhaba.
The staff of the hotel speaks multiple languages, the main languages being Hindi and English.