- Price Starts At :
- + 432 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Hotel Anurag Katra
Hotel Anurag Katra is a 3-star hotel in Katra that takes care of the needs of its guests in a very pocket-friendly manner. This hotel in Katra is located at the center of the city, making it very convenient for tourists to see the real Katra.
Hotel Anurag Katra Jammu and Kashmir, a budget hotel in Katra, offers excellent facilities and services to visitors.
Highlights of The Hotel
- Located in the main bazaar of the city, the hotel lies close to important and famous places. This location makes it a good place for tourists.
- The hotel is fully air-conditioned, supplies free wifi, 24-hour front desk service, and a breakfast buffet. The guests also get the facility of breakfast in the room.
- There are family rooms and suites which are AC fitted, have TV and are available with housekeeping and room service.
- The hotel has an in-house restaurant that serves cuisines from all over the country. A buffet for breakfast is also available.
- The hotel offers good facilities, including free parking, on-site restaurant, laundry services, baggage storage, and newspaper.
- The hotel is a good find for those looking for a neat and comfortable place on a limited budget.
Popular Places Near Hotel Anurag
There are some trendy tourist hotspots that one must-see while staying at Hotel Anurag Katra Jammu and Kashmir.
One of the main reasons for visiting Katra is to get the blessings of Vaishno Devi. What could be better than having a visit to the world-famous pilgrimage when you are in Katra!
Bhairo Baba temple
This temple is 2 km from Vaishno Devi and is an integral part of the pilgrimage. The tourists need to climb a straight slope to reach the temple.
Nau Devi Temple
This is a very popular temple where the deity is worshipped in the form of 9 indies. This darshan is believed to be very promising.
Dera Baba Banda
It is an important pilgrimage place for Sikh people. But the area attracts visitors of all religions. It has a 300-year-old Gurudwara built by the bank of river Chenab which adds to the beauty of the place.
Naresh shopping Centre
This is an excellent place to shop for local items while in Hotel Anurag Katra. This place is famous for dry fruits like walnuts and almonds.
Best Restaurants Nearby
There are some perfect places around Hotel Anurag Katra for food lovers.
Hop in for the delicious finger-licking food at Madhuban. If you look for a vegan or gluten-free menu, you will not return an empty stomach from this place.
If you love simple Indian food that is tasty and hygienic, then this is your destination. They have a vegan menu also for those specific eaters.
Pooja Vaishno Dhaba
This place is the best one for those seeking a wide-ranging menu from North Indian to South Indian, Gujarati to Punjabi, and fast food to ice creams.
Sagar ratna, Hotel Subhash
It is a budget-friendly and vegetarian-friendly eatery which serves North Indian, South Indian, and Chinese cuisines at its best. The place also organizes parties and other events.
Inside the AMR mall, there is the hub of Pizza and other yummy fast food. Who doesn’t love a slice of cheesy Pizza after a day full of visiting tourist places!