The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Anurag Katra
Hotel Anurag Katra is a 3-star hotel in Katra that takes care of the needs of its guests in a very pocket-friendly manner. This hotel in Katra is located at the center of the city, making it very convenient for tourists to see the real Katra.
Hotel Anurag Katra Jammu and Kashmir, a budget hotel in Katra, offers excellent facilities and services to visitors.
Highlights of The Hotel
- Located in the main bazaar of the city, the hotel lies close to important and famous places. This location makes it a good place for tourists.
- The hotel is fully air-conditioned, supplies free wifi, 24-hour front desk service, and a breakfast buffet. The guests also get the facility of breakfast in the room.
- There are family rooms and suites which are AC fitted, have TV and are available with housekeeping and room service.
- The hotel has an in-house restaurant that serves cuisines from all over the country. A buffet for breakfast is also available.
- The hotel offers good facilities, including free parking, on-site restaurant, laundry services, baggage storage, and newspaper.
- The hotel is a good find for those looking for a neat and comfortable place on a limited budget.
Popular Places Near Hotel Anurag
There are some trendy tourist hotspots that one must-see while staying at Hotel Anurag Katra Jammu and Kashmir.
One of the main reasons for visiting Katra is to get the blessings of Vaishno Devi. What could be better than having a visit to the world-famous pilgrimage when you are in Katra!
Bhairo Baba temple
This temple is 2 km from Vaishno Devi and is an integral part of the pilgrimage. The tourists need to climb a straight slope to reach the temple.
Nau Devi Temple
This is a very popular temple where the deity is worshipped in the form of 9 indies. This darshan is believed to be very promising.
Dera Baba Banda
It is an important pilgrimage place for Sikh people. But the area attracts visitors of all religions. It has a 300-year-old Gurudwara built by the bank of river Chenab which adds to the beauty of the place.
Naresh shopping Centre
This is an excellent place to shop for local items while in Hotel Anurag Katra. This place is famous for dry fruits like walnuts and almonds.
Best Restaurants Nearby
There are some perfect places around Hotel Anurag Katra for food lovers.
Hop in for the delicious finger-licking food at Madhuban. If you look for a vegan or gluten-free menu, you will not return an empty stomach from this place.
If you love simple Indian food that is tasty and hygienic, then this is your destination. They have a vegan menu also for those specific eaters.
Pooja Vaishno Dhaba
This place is the best one for those seeking a wide-ranging menu from North Indian to South Indian, Gujarati to Punjabi, and fast food to ice creams.
Sagar ratna, Hotel Subhash
It is a budget-friendly and vegetarian-friendly eatery which serves North Indian, South Indian, and Chinese cuisines at its best. The place also organizes parties and other events.
Inside the AMR mall, there is the hub of Pizza and other yummy fast food. Who doesn’t love a slice of cheesy Pizza after a day full of visiting tourist places!
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Anurag Katra, Katra
People Also Ask About Hotel Anurag Katra
The hotel may not be the best for business travelers as they do not provide any business services to the visitors.
The hotel, being a budget hotel, provides agreeable amenities to those who stay here. Some of the top amenities are AC, free wifi, free parking, power backup, doctor on call, room service, spa, tour assistance, and restaurant.
Unfortunately, the hotel does not own a swimming pool.
Yes, the hotel has a multi-cuisine restaurant that serves its visitors excellent food and services at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The bathrooms in the hotel Anurag are not available with bathtubs.
The customers rate the hotel 5 out of 5 stars. The rating is given by the customers, which is based on their personal experiences at the hotel. This makes the hotel one of the best in the locality.
The guests get three options in rooms to choose from, as per their requirements. There are Deluxe rooms, Super Deluxe rooms, and the Family Suites. Each of the rooms has AC and TV
This budget hotel in Katra takes care of the needs of its guests and provides them with all the necessary services. The hotel offers a free parking facility to the visitors who arrive at the hotel in their vehicles.
There are several hotspots for tourist attractions that urge visitors to move out and explore. To name a few, there are Nau Devi Mandir, Dera Baba Banda, and Bhairo Baba Temple. These are the places you must visit. Apart from these, the main tourist attraction, the Vaishno Devi Mandir, is also not very far from the hotel.
There are 30 rooms in the hotel, and all of the rooms are adequately equipped with Air Conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are availed housekeeping and room service to make the guests comfortable.
Anurag Hotel in Katra owns an in-house restaurant that delivers terrific global cuisines. The hotel also offers a breakfast buffet that makes the guests linger for more.
The hotel lies close to many restaurants which serve great food and are notable for their services. Some restaurants are Madhuban, Manoranjan Dhaba, Sagar Ratna, Hotel Subhash, and Pooja Vaishno Dhaba.
The 3-star hotel in Katra offers excellent cleaning services to its guests. They get the facility of laundry, ironing services, and dry cleaning services.
The staff of the hotel speaks several languages, mainly English and Hindi.