The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Dr. Rajkumar International Hotel
Dr Rajkumar International Hotel is one of the finest budget hotels in Bangalore which provides superb services, amenities and comfortable rooms with modern accessories.
The hotel is also at one of the best locations of Bangalore.
Highlights of the hotel
- The hotel is located near the Race Course Road in Bangalore from where many popular attractions and important landmarks are easily accessible.
- The hotel has comfortable rooms which provide a view of the city. The rooms are classified only into deluxe rooms.
- The room amenities include various services such as air conditioning, sanitizers within the room, room service, dry cleaning service, telephone, free wifi.
- The hotel has an onsite dining area and restaurant.
The hotel amenities include various features such as paid bus station transfers, paid pickup and drop, free WiFi, room service, public restrooms, intercom, hospital in vicinity, contactless service and conference room.
Dr Rajkumar International Hotel Bangalore is one of the best cheap hotels in Bangalore which treats their guests with fine services and comfortable and decent rooms and staffs. The hotel is one of the most prime budget hotels which is known for its extraordinary facilities.
Popular places near the hotel
The city of Bangalore has a very active lifestyle with various popular tourist attractions and iconic places, it is also known to be the silicon valley of India. Dr. Rajkumar International Hotel Bangalore lies in an amazing location from where many of these places are easily accessible. Some of the popular places near the finest of budget hotels in Bangalore are
Lalbagh Botanical Garden - this Botanical garden in Bangalore was constructed a few years ago. The garden represented many propagations of ornamental plants. The park also served as a social function park and space for recreation. Flower shows are also done at this Botanical garden. Th distance from the finest of the cheap hotels in Bangalore is not very much.
Bannerghatta National Park - This national park in Bangalore is one of the most famous tourist spots in Bangalore. The park is also close to the Dr Rajkumar International Hotel Bangalore. The park is famous for its exotic wildlife and birds.
Bangalore Palace - This royal palace in Bangalore is currently known as the central school. The interior of the palace is beautifully adorned by old paintings which date back to the mid-19th century, including some Greek and Dutch paintings. The hotel is at a close distance from the Dr Rajkumar International Hotel Bangalore.
Restaurants near the hotel
The hotel has a restaurant which serves varieties of good food and drinkables. However, there are some excellent eateries near the hotel which serve fine food with a nice ambience. Some of the restaurants are listed below
Daivik Restaurant - This restaurant offers multi cuisine dishes with a nice ambience. The hotel is just at a distance of 0.1 km from the Dr Rajkumar International Hotel Bangalore.
Hotel Annapurna restaurant - This restaurant provides a variety of Non-Veg and veg dishes which is liked by the majority of the customers. The restaurant is also not very far from the hotel, it's only at a distance of 0.1 km from the Dr Rajkumar International Hotel Bangalore.
Sri Kenchamba Restaurant - This restaurant is nice for both family and friends which offers a variety of dishes and drinkables. The distance from the best of budget hotels in Bangalore are 0.1km
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Dr. Rajkumar International Hotel, Bangalore
People Also Ask About Dr. Rajkumar International Hotel
Yes, the hotel is one of the finest budget hotels in Bangalore which provides business services, a conference room is also available with free WiFi.
Yes, the hotel is a couple friendly hotel and unmarried couples above 18 years can check-in without any hassle.
Some of the best amenities that are offered by the best cheap hotels in Bangalore are air conditioning, sanitizers within the room, room service, dry cleaning service, telephone, free wifi.
No, Dr Rajkumar International Hotel does not have any swimming pool.
Yes, Dr Rajkumar International Hotel has an in-house restaurant.
No, Bathtubs are not available in the rooms of Dr Rajkumar International Hotel Bangalore.
The Dr Rajkumar International Hotel has been given an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars. The rooms have been rated 4.6 and services have been rated as 4.2 out of 5 stars.
The Dr Rajkumar International Hotel has one type of room that is Deluxe room with city view.
Yes, the Dr Rajkumar International Hotel offers secured parking facilities to their guests.
Yes, the Dr Rajkumar International Hotel provides complimentary parking facility to their guests.
Some of the popular attractions near the hotel are Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Bannerghatta National Park, Bangalore Palace.
The room amenities include air conditioning, sanitizers within the room, room service, dry cleaning service, telephone, free wifi.
An onsite restaurant and dining area is available at the hotel.
Some restaurants near the Dr Rajkumar International Hotel are Daivik Restaurant, Hotel Annapurna restaurant, Sri Kenchamba Restaurant.
Yes, cleaning services are offered by the hotel which includes dry cleaning services and laundry.
Bangalore Palace and Tipu sultan's summer palace are the historical sites near the Dr Rajkumar International Hotel.
The hotel features multilingual staff who can speak both English and Hindi.
Yes, the hotel provides airport shuttle and pick-up and drop service (extra service charge needed).