The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Durga Residency
Hotel Durga Residency was established just eight years ago in Katra with fully furnished 45 rooms with a beautiful view and all the modern amenities and necessities to make the guests' stay delightful, comfortable, satisfactory, and memorable. The idea of Trikuta Hills from the hotel is one of the major reasons for its popularity, others being its excellent hospitality and commendable services at a great rate which makes it the best budget hotel in Katra.
Hotel Durga Residency is surrounded by several holy places, which are also popular tourist attractions. There are many hotels in Katra, but none like Durga Residency offers such excellent amenities as baggage storage, lockers, power backup, dry cleaning & laundry services, ironing services, breakfast with a view, and heartwarming hospitality, and room service.
The highlight of the Hotel
- Deluxe Rooms and Maharaja Suite
- Free wifi and High-Speed Internet
- Rooms with view
- Power backup
- 24-hour room service
- Hot & Cold water in every room
- Car Rental Service
- LED Television
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
Popular Places near the Hotel
One of the popular attractions in Katra is Mata Vaishno Devi Temple which is visited by thousands of tourists every year across the country. The Cave Temple is located in the Trikuta Hills, which is also known as BHAWAN. Tourists have to trek from Katra Base Camp to reach the temple for about 11-12km.
Located 17km from Patnitop, this lake is outrageously famous for the picturesque scenes and landscapes amidst the forest, making it an ideal place for aero sports such as rock climbing, skydiving, bungee jumping, hot-air balloon, and paragliding. Sanasar Lake is not far from Hotel Durga Residency and is also known as Mini Gulmarg.
It is a hilltop that is extremely popular in Katra and is located in Udhampur and situated in the Shivalik range of the Himalayas. Patnitop is a beautiful snow-clad hilltop offering a mesmerizing view of the Chenab river.
This lake is situated 62km from Jammu and Kashmir, which encompasses forest-covered hills. It is a popular attraction of Katra, and a holy place as Sheshnag, a snake with six heads shrine, is situated on the lake's eastern bank.
This is located near Yatra Parchi Check Post, and it is said that this river is associated with the mythological history of the miracles and legends of Goddess Vaishno. The water in the river keeps flowing throughout the year and faces a shortage during the monsoon. Banganga is a popular tourist spot for the serene atmosphere and tranquil vibes all year long.
Best Restaurants close to the Hotel
It serves Indian cuisines and is located close to Hotel Durga Residency Katra.
The veg platter at this dhaba is quite popular in Katra, and it is located 2.3 km from the hotel.
Serves Punjabi, South Indian, Asian, and Chinese Cuisine at a commendable price and is quite popular among Katra tourists.
Prem Lahori Vaishno Dhaba
The authentic veg platter at the dhaba is finger-licking good, and it is also located in proximity to Hotel Durga Residency.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Durga Residency, Katra
People Also Ask About Durga Residency
No, the hotel doesn't offer any business services to the guests. It is an ideal hotel for a leisure trip or excursions to popular places of Katra that includes several holy shrines & temples, lakes, rivers, mountain tops, and others.
No, unmarried couples aren't allowed at the hotel.
Some of the popular amenities in the hotel are as follow:
- LED Television
- Free wifi
- Baggage Room
- 24-hours desk services
- Car Rental Services
- Travel Desk
No, the hotel does not have a swimming pool.
No, the hotel doesn't have a restaurant at the premises, but it does serve excellent breakfast to the guests at a pocket-friendly price.
No, a bathtub isn't available in the rooms of the hotel.
Customers have rated three stars to this hotel for its location around several holy and popular spots of Katra, the room amenities, property amenities, and heartwarming hospitality of the staff.
3 types of rooms are available at the hotel, which is as follow:
Deluxe, Maharaja Suite, and family rooms come with all the modern facilities such as the Internet, Television, electric kettle, 24-hour room service, telephone, and others.
No, there is no parking facility at the hotel property.
No, it doesn't have free parking or any parking facilities for the guests.
There are several holy places and picturesque lakes around the hotel. Some of them are as follow:
- Sanasar Lake
- Vaishno Devi Temple
All rooms at the hotel have LED Television, hot&cold water 24*7 available, excellent room services, windows with a beautiful view, and a clothing rack.
There are no food and drinks available at the hotel. There are several eateries around the hotel serving excellent and mouth-watering cuisines to tourists.
Some of the restaurants close to the hotel are as follow:
- Madhuban Restaurant (Indian
- Manoranjan Dhaba
- Sagar Ratna
- Hotel Subhash'
- Prem Lahori Vaishno Dhaba
Yes, cleaning services are provided at the hotel.