The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Ecotel Hotel
- Ecotel Hotel, Lucknow is just 800 mt. from Lucknow junction NCR and 10.3 km from Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport.
- Ecotel Hotel, Lucknow has 4 types of rooms thoughtfully designed according to the comfort of the guests.
- This Luxury Hotel in Lucknow is equipped with all the basic room amenities.
- This 4 Star Hotels in Lucknow has its own single multi-cuisine in-house restaurant.
- As far as hotels in Lucknow are concerned, this hotel offers all the standard amenities and services.
The Ecotel Hotel, Lucknow is a good choice for people looking forward to staying at 4 star hotels in Lucknow. It is just 800 mt. from Lucknow junction NCR and at a short distance from the Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport. The Ecotel Hotel, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh has 4 types of rooms that are the club room, premium room, executive deluxe room, and suite room. These rooms are well equipped with all the basic amenities such as intercom, in-room dining, heater, king-size bed, and mini-fridge.
This 4 Star Hotels in Lucknow has an in-house multi-cuisine restaurant which consists of a variety of beverages, a buffet, and dishes. The restaurant is considered to be one of the best restaurants in Lucknow and people often stop by to treat their taste buds.
As far as hotels in Lucknow are concerned, this hotel offers all the standard amenities and services such as indoor games, doctor on call, banquet, travel assistant, concierge, butler service, and conference rooms. So, if you plan a trip to Lucknow you can consider booking this hotel.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Ecotel Hotel, Lucknow
People Also Ask About Ecotel Hotel
The Ecotel Hotel has its own conference room for business purposes.
Yes, the Ecotel Hotel allows unmarried couples to book their rooms here.
As far as this hotel in Lucknow is concerned, it is furnished with all the standard services and amenities and it also offers indoor games, doctor on call, banquet, travel assistant, concierge, butler service, and conference rooms.
No, the Ecotel Hotel does not have a pool.
Yes, this 4 star hotel in Lucknow has its own in-house restaurant.
The Ecotel Hotel, Lucknow has been rated 4.7 out of 5 by the guests who have stayed here.
It has 4 types of rooms: club room, premium room, executive deluxe room, and suite rooms.
Yes, the Ecotel Hotel has huge parking for its customers.
Popular attractions include Hazratganj Market, Janeshwar Mishra Park, Indira Gandhi Planetarium, and Gautam Buddha park.
Property amenities include smoke alarms, a hospital in the hotel, a kitchenette, and caretakers.
The Ecotel Hotel offers a variety of cuisines, beverages, cocktails, and mocktails.
Nearby restaurants are Radical cafe, Red chills, food addict cafe and restaurant, Milan and burger nest.
Yes, the hotel offers housekeeping, laundry, and cleaning services.
Historical sites close to this hotel are Moti Mahal, Bada Imambara, Shaheed Smark, and Bhool Bhulalya.