- Price Starts At :
- + 264 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Fusion Retreat
Fusion Retreat is a well-reviewed and rated budget hotel in Rishikesh, located in the beautiful hill station, Rishikesh. This cheap hotel in Rishikesh is close to all the major tourist attractions and proves to be the best in amenities and facilities for the guests.
The complete city, along with the grand River Ganges (Ganga), can be viewed from the rooms of this hotel.
Highlights of the Hotel
- This hotel is one of the hotels in Rishikesh that are located near the center of Rishikesh. The guests staying here can easily access all of the major tourist spots of the city.
- This hotel offers multiple amenities for the guests like Ticket/Tour Assistance, Air conditioning, luggage storage, multilingual staff, indoor games, CCTV, meditation Room, fire extinguishers, etc.
- This hotel offers a cozy room(20 rooms) amenities like 360 sq.ft., one room accommodates three adults, king-size bed, 24-hour security, ironing Service, balcony/terrace, attached bathroom, electrical sockets, and sun deck.
- The appliances and furnishing of the rooms of this hotel are great and are maintained as per the comfort of the guests staying here, and there is a mountain view from the rooms.
- The guests at this hotel can enjoy delicious Indian, Italian, Continental meals at the on-site multi-cuisine restaurant!
Popular Places nearby
This hotel, a budget hotel in Rishikesh, is located near the city center and has many famous tourist spots. Guests staying in this cheap hotel in Rishikesh can explore many tourist spots and temples of Rishikesh. Some places close to the hotel are:-
Goa beach in Rishikesh is a river beach, just like the beaches in Goa, but with cloudy mountains and beautiful forests in the surroundings. It is just 1.5 km away from the Fusion Retreat Rishikesh.
Laxman Jhula is a bridge connecting two villages of Garhwal, Uttarakhand. It is named after Lord Rama’s younger brother, Lord Laxman, and is located in the northeast direction of the river Ganges, 390 m from the Fusion Retreat Rishikesh.
The Beatles Ashram
The Beatles ashram is also known as the Chaurasi Kutia and is located on the banks of the River Ganges (Ganga). It was established as the Beatles (the band) used to come here and stay. It is located at a distance of 2.8 km from the Fusion Retreat Rishikesh.
Neer Garh waterfalls
Neer Garh waterfalls are naturally hidden waterfalls in Rishikesh. The view and the music of the waterfall splashing through the mountains leaves one mesmerized. The clear blue water and the breezy aura are so soothing and rejuvenating.
A beautiful Ashram made in the memory of Swami Vishudhanand, Swarg Ashram is a place where one can go for peace. With Yoga classes and morning prayers, Swarg Ashram is a perfect place to find inner peace.
Best Restaurants nearby
There are many famous restaurants, cafes, and hotels in Rishikesh which serve delicious dishes and drinks. Some good restaurants that are close to this hotel are mentioned below:-
Little Buddha Cafe
Little Buddha Cafe is a great restaurant just 92 m away from the Fusion Retreat. It serves fantastic Indian, Italian, and international continental dishes and snacks, and the ambiance is excellent here!
5 States Restaurant
This cafe is located within 26 minutes from the Fusion Retreat Rishikesh. 5 States restaurant, as the name suggests, serves dishes from various states of Indian. One can find many famous words from North and South India.
Goodtimes cafe is a well-rated and reviewed cafe in Rishikesh, only 280 m from the Fusion Retreat Rishikesh.
The forest views Kitchen and Bar.
The forest view kitchen and bar is a well-rated and reviewed Cafe in Rishikesh, which lets one experience splendid dining and drinking.
Jal Jalebi and Beyond
Jal Jalebi and beyond is a river-view restaurant famous for its great ambiance and expensive but amazingly delicious food!