- Price Starts At :
- + 2159.82 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Grand Hyatt Kochi Bolgatty
Nestled in the lap of nature, Grand Hyatt Kochi Bolgatty is undeniably one of the best hotels In Kochi. Spread across around 26 acres of greenery and situated beside the lake, this hotel is not second to any of the five-star hotels in Kochi. Clad in white and bejewelled with a rich and modern interior, the hotel provides a serene and peaceful ambience.
Grand Hyatt Kochi Bolgatty Mulavukad Kochi Kerala is one of the luxury hotels in the city and promises a luxurious and memorable stay to the guests.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel is located on Bolgatty Island and is surrounded by a lush green garden. There is a lake beside the hotel that offers a panoramic view of beautiful nature.
- There are 264 elegantly designed rooms of different types that offer views of Vembanad lake or the city view. Four villas have plunge pools.
- The top amenities include complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, valet parking, free breakfast, evening entertainment, hot bath, airport transportation, 24-hour security, 24-hour room service and cleaning services.
- There are five different dining options, each unique in itself. The food is commendable, and the dining area is posh and peaceful to look.
- The hotel provides a spa, business centre, banquet room, swimming pool, babysitting facilities, bar/lounge, restaurant and fitness centre.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR GRAND HYATT KOCHI BOLGATTY
There are many places near the hotel Grand Hyatt Kochi Bolgatty which are popular among the tourists. These are some of the most visited places in the city.
Edappally Church Complex
This is one of the most beautiful churches in the entire locality. The environment is calm and has a positive aura to it. The church also has historical importance.
This is one of the biggest malls in the city. The mall has excellent brand outlets with lots of options for shopaholics. They can also enjoy the delicious dishes at the eating point of the mall.
Although the temple is not a very special one, tourists visit here for peace of mind and religious purposes. The temple has a pious and serene environment which has a calming effect on the visitors. There is an open ground in front of it where one can sit and relax.
This was a Dutch palace that is now converted into a museum. This is a must-visit place in Cochin for lovers of History. There are beautiful paintings, carvings, and art pieces, along with historical heritages.
Tired of visiting various tourist sites and needing to relax and unwind, this is the perfect place. This vast park offers a lush green garden with beautiful flowers and a view of the water body with boats. Take a stroll along the paths in the park or sit and relax with your group.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEARBY
Grand Hyatt Kochi Bolgatty Mulavukad Kochi Kerala is closely located in some of the city's best eateries. One must not miss the chance of tasting their food while staying at the hotels in Kochi.
Enjoy the exclusive Chinese, Indian and Arabic cuisines at a low price. However, they do not compromise on taste and serve fresh and pure food to the diners.
This is one of the most visited restaurants in the locality. The cosy dining area, the commendable service and the taste Thai menu allures the maximum tourists.
Punjab House Restaurant
Just as the name indicates, it is a Punjabi restaurant that serves the real taste of Punjab far from Punjab. The food is tasty and healthy, bearing Punjabi flavours.
This eatery offers delicious desserts and coffee, plus other beverages. Enjoy a meal or get indulged in aromatic coffee to get rid of the fatigue.
Who doesn't know the name of this restaurant! Get a tummy full on the budget with delicious wide-ranging cuisines.