The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Kochi Marriott Hotel
Kochi Marriott Hotel provides the perfect combination of comfort and luxury. It provides for all the necessary amenities and more to assure the satisfaction of its guests, earning the grand status among the 5-star hotels in Kochi.
Highlights of the Hotel:
- The basic amenities provided at the hotel are free parking, free internet, a coffee shop, free shuttle service, and babysitting service, etc.
- There are nine types of rooms at the hotel, and they are Deluxe King Room, Deluxe Twin Room, Guest King Room and Guest Twin room with pool view, Executive King Room, Executive Twin Room, Club Suite, Vice-Presidential Suite, and the Presidential Suite.
- Rooms here are tastefully furnished and fitted with air-conditioning, a minibar, room service and regular housekeeping, a refrigerator, and a flatscreen television.
- Among the on-site diners, the lobby cafe is called 'The Great Room,' and the two bars are named '10 Degree North' and 'Pool Bar.'
- The hotel even has a swimming pool, a fitness center with a gym, and workout rooms for recreational and health activities.
Kochi Marriott hotel Kochi Kerela has a hard-working and welcoming staff.
There are facilities to make reservations at restaurants in the LuLu Mall, making it one of the best luxury hotels in Kochi. The hotel has a lobby cafe and two bars. The check-in timing at the hotel is from 3 PM, and the check-out timing is until noon.
Popular Places near Kochi Marriott Hotel:
- LuLu Mall.
Known as the pride of Cochin, this grand mall complex is a must-visit place for multiple reasons- great ambiance, a wide range of products, an on-site multicuisine food court, etc.
- Chottanikkara Temple.
Visiting any temple of a particular city tells one a lot about their culture and living, and thus this temple becomes a famous tourist site near Kochi Marriott hotel.
- Kerala Folklore Museum.
This ethnic museum is excellent for art lovers and beholds the commoner's essence of life and culture over the past 1000 years. There are around 4000 artifacts of various sizes displayed here.
- Wonderla Amusement Park.
This resort plus amusement park has 84 luxury rooms, with multiple amenities and recreational facilities that make it perfect for a holiday trip with family and friends.
- Edappally Church Complex.
One can visit this church to pray in a peaceful environment right next to the LuLu Mall. It has impressive architecture and a historical story to tell.
Best Restaurants Nearby:
- Paragon Restaurant.
To enjoy the natural taste of local foods and other Indian and Chinese cuisine platters, this restaurant is a must-visit in the vicinity of Kochi Marriott hotel Kochi Kerela.
- Punjab Grill.
The gold ambiance of the lighting makes you feel like a royal when you dine at this restaurant. It serves Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Maharaja Bhog.
The entire course thalis served here fill one's stomach with authentic Indian lunch and dinner meals in Kochi Marriott hotel Kochi Kerela.
This dimly lit restaurant serves European cuisine and is a paradise for non-vegetarian food lovers!
- Bloomsbury's Boutique Cafe and Artisan Cafe.
It Brings fusion food in a posh furnished restaurant. This cafe serves Italian and international delicacies in the vicinity of Kochi Marriott hotel Kochi Kerela.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.