- Price Starts At :
- + 144 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Grand Jigar Hotel
Grand Jigar Hotel Srinagar This is an ideal place for tourists looking for some fun away from the bustle of the city located in the beautiful village of Srinagar.
Grand Jigar is a budget hotel considered one of the best resorts in Srinagar and has one restaurant with an international cuisine serving delicious and mouthwatering food & light snacks.
- This is an ideal place for tourists looking for some fun away from the bustle of the city.
- Popular attractions near the hotel include Chashme Shahi Park, Dal Lake, Jamiya Mosque, Shalimar Bagh.
- The hotel has one restaurant with an international cuisine restaurant serving delicious and mouthwatering light snacks.
- The room has a telephone, cable TV, work desk, and an en suite bathroom with hot/cold water and essential toiletries and this property is the cheapest hotel in Srinagar.
- This is an ideal place for tourists looking for some fun away from the bustle of the city. This hotel is the best resort in Srinagar, and it offers an international cuisine restaurant serving delicious and mouthwatering light snacks. It has a well-furnished room providing a telephone, cable TV, work desk, and an en suite bathroom with hot/cold water and essential toiletries. This property is the cheapest hotel in Srinagar.
Popular places to visit
Pari Mahal once was a Buddhist Monastery. It displays the Islamic style of architecture, and it also features 6 terraced gardens on the top, which provides it amazing views and is close to Grand Jigar Hotel Srinagar.
Beautiful snow-covered mountains surround Char Chinar, and it is the most photographed place in Srinagar and is accessed by taking a boat ride at dal lake.
Located on the famous Dal Lake, it is also known as Asar-e-Sharif and Dargah Sharif. The mosque is a sacred site for the followers of Islam. Made up of white marble, it is a perfect mixture of Mughal and Kashmiri styles of architecture & is nearby Grand Jigar Hotel Srinagar.
Shankaracharya Temple is the oldest temple in Kashmir which is Dedicated to Lord Shiva, and it offers stunning views of the Pir Panjal mountain range. During Amarnath Yatra, the temple is visited by lots of devotees.
Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden
Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden is the famous Srinagar is the best place to visit in Srinagar that must be included in your bucket list. An annual Tulip Festival is also organized at this place that continues for 7 days.
Shamiana Restaurant is a popular place to eat in Srinagar. Serving tasty food and the best service, and this place is perfect for family and friends to hang out with guests from Grand Jigar Hotel Srinagar often visit here.
Alka Salka is the restaurant that serves the best Chinese food in Srinagar—featuring multi-cuisine family restaurants with a great ambiance. Their bestsellers are rogan josh and mutton keema at the nearby Grand Jigar Hotel Srinagar.
Amigos served the best pizza in Kashmir. The service of the restaurant is worth visiting, and their pizzas are the best in Srinagar. They also serve Lebanese and Chinese food.
Chinar at Lalit Grand Palace is the best restaurant in Srinagar. Their service is fantastic other than the various cuisines which they offer to guests along with wine.
Jade Dragon is the best restaurant in Srinagar. The restaurant offers a great ambiance and stunning views, and it is also known as the best non-veg restaurant in Srinagar.