The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Grand Jigar Hotel
Grand Jigar Hotel Srinagar This is an ideal place for tourists looking for some fun away from the bustle of the city located in the beautiful village of Srinagar.
Grand Jigar is a budget hotel considered one of the best resorts in Srinagar and has one restaurant with an international cuisine serving delicious and mouthwatering food & light snacks.
- This is an ideal place for tourists looking for some fun away from the bustle of the city.
- Popular attractions near the hotel include Chashme Shahi Park, Dal Lake, Jamiya Mosque, Shalimar Bagh.
- The hotel has one restaurant with an international cuisine restaurant serving delicious and mouthwatering light snacks.
- The room has a telephone, cable TV, work desk, and an en suite bathroom with hot/cold water and essential toiletries and this property is the cheapest hotel in Srinagar.
- This is an ideal place for tourists looking for some fun away from the bustle of the city. This hotel is the best resort in Srinagar, and it offers an international cuisine restaurant serving delicious and mouthwatering light snacks. It has a well-furnished room providing a telephone, cable TV, work desk, and an en suite bathroom with hot/cold water and essential toiletries. This property is the cheapest hotel in Srinagar.
Popular places to visit
Pari Mahal once was a Buddhist Monastery. It displays the Islamic style of architecture, and it also features 6 terraced gardens on the top, which provides it amazing views and is close to Grand Jigar Hotel Srinagar.
Beautiful snow-covered mountains surround Char Chinar, and it is the most photographed place in Srinagar and is accessed by taking a boat ride at dal lake.
Located on the famous Dal Lake, it is also known as Asar-e-Sharif and Dargah Sharif. The mosque is a sacred site for the followers of Islam. Made up of white marble, it is a perfect mixture of Mughal and Kashmiri styles of architecture & is nearby Grand Jigar Hotel Srinagar.
Shankaracharya Temple is the oldest temple in Kashmir which is Dedicated to Lord Shiva, and it offers stunning views of the Pir Panjal mountain range. During Amarnath Yatra, the temple is visited by lots of devotees.
Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden
Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden is the famous Srinagar is the best place to visit in Srinagar that must be included in your bucket list. An annual Tulip Festival is also organized at this place that continues for 7 days.
Shamiana Restaurant is a popular place to eat in Srinagar. Serving tasty food and the best service, and this place is perfect for family and friends to hang out with guests from Grand Jigar Hotel Srinagar often visit here.
Alka Salka is the restaurant that serves the best Chinese food in Srinagar—featuring multi-cuisine family restaurants with a great ambiance. Their bestsellers are rogan josh and mutton keema at the nearby Grand Jigar Hotel Srinagar.
Amigos served the best pizza in Kashmir. The service of the restaurant is worth visiting, and their pizzas are the best in Srinagar. They also serve Lebanese and Chinese food.
Chinar at Lalit Grand Palace is the best restaurant in Srinagar. Their service is fantastic other than the various cuisines which they offer to guests along with wine.
Jade Dragon is the best restaurant in Srinagar. The restaurant offers a great ambiance and stunning views, and it is also known as the best non-veg restaurant in Srinagar.
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Grand Jigar Hotel, Srinagar
People Also Ask About Grand Jigar Hotel
Of course, Grand Jigar has a free and secured parking facility with massive parking space to park guests' vehicles.
Kashmir's rich traditions, culture, architecture, religion, and cuisine are displayed at the Srinagar heritage zone. This famous tourist site of historical importance is near this luxury resort in Srinagar.
Grand Jugar offers free parking, free wi-fi, a business center with conference facilities and internet access, an on-site diner, barbeque, a lush lawn, vehicle rental services, dry cleaning and laundry services, luggage assistance, ticket and tour assistance, paid pick-up and drop, paid shuttle service and airport transfers, etc.
Grand Jugar is safe to travel during the covid-19 situation as the hotel is thoroughly sanitized and every staff here is vaccinated. The team is equipped with necessary masks and sanitizers before your arrival rooms are sanitized. Every guest should submit their negative report and should have an aarogya setu app; this is what makes grand jigar hotel one of the best resorts in Srinagar.
Grand jigar has a standard Check-in time is midnight, and checkout time is midnight. After the booking is made at the hotel, you will be sent an email confirmation along with the hotel phone number for assistance. You can directly contact the hotel and ask any of your questions regarding check and checkout timings.
Yes, Grand Jigar has an on-site Restaurant best known for its hospitality and offers delicious food that will be a treat for your taste buds and offers all kinds of drinks, and in the evening, you can get hot coffee/tea with some tasty snacks.
Grand Jugar has rated 5 stars, and guests who visit this property have positive responses towards it, and it is considered the best resort in Pushkar. Remember, the rating can differ on different websites, but Google has 4 stars out of 5, which is pretty good.
Grand Jugar hotel has 2 room types :
1. Deluxe room
Yes, Grand Jugar has an accessible parking facility for your private vehicles, and your cars are safe and secure under our watch.
Yes, on cancellation, guests will receive a full refund on cancellation before a day of booking, and guests should inform in advance in case of any such cancellation.