The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Triden Kashmir Resort
Triden Kashmir resort is one of the best resorts in Srinagar located near Habak Naseem Bagh, the resort provides excellent comfort and luxury, each room is designed with a modern interior and has traditional Kashmir art and craft with all modern amenities and facilities. Triden Kashmir Resort has an on-site restaurant that offers a range of modern cuisine & ambience prepared by professional chef’s and Resort has a dining area with stunning views and the Resort is close to popular attractions in Srinagar. Triden Resort provides free parking and free Wi-Fi with tour/ travel assistance for guests and the resort provides all the luxury with a guest would wish for and makes sure they stay is comfortable at the resort.
1. Triden resort is located near chinar avenue colony.
2. Triden Resort is located in a perfect location that offers proximity to most of the popular attractions in the city.
3 Triden Resort has an on-site restaurant that features multi-cuisine and local food.
4 Triden resort has beautifully designed rooms with all luxury amenities.
5. Triden resort has a free parking facility with car rentals.
6. Rooms offered in the best resort in Srinagar Deluxe room and Super deluxe room.
7. Triden Kashmir Resort features Indian, Chinese and local foods and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared by highly skilled chef are in a well-maintained kitchen.
Popular places to visit
Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden
Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden is the famous Srinagar is the best place to visit in Srinagar that must be included in your bucket list, An annual Tulip Festival also organized at this place that continues for 7 days.
Shankaracharya Temple is the oldest temple in Kashmir which is Dedicated to Lord Shiva, it offers stunning views of the Pir Panjal mountain range. During Amarnath Yatra, the temple is visited by lots of devotees.
Char Chinar is surrounded by beautiful snow-covered mountains, and it is the most photographed place in Srinagar and is accessed by taking a boat ride at dal lake.
Wular Lake is the largest lake in India. It has many species of birds and heaven for bird watchers and has water sports. Visiting this place is sure worth your time.
This ride is the reason why tourists visit Srinagar, taking a ride across the Dal lake offers stunning views of mountains and this indeed is a one-time experience.
Ahdoos is a popular place among locals and travellers. here travellers can also enjoy a good variety of Chinese and vegetarian dishes.
ChinarChinar at Lalit Grand Palace
The ChinarChinar at Lalit Grand Palace is the best restaurant in Srinagar. Their service is amazing other than the various cuisines which they offer to guests along with wine.
Jade Dragon, Vivanta by Taj
Jade Dragon is the best restaurant in Srinagar. The restaurant offers a great ambience along with stunning views, it is also known for being the best non-veg restaurant in Srinagar.
Amigos served the best pizza in Kashmir. The service of the restaurant is worth visiting and their pizzas are the best in Srinagar. They also serve Lebanese and Chinese food.
Alka Salka is the restaurant that serves the best Chinese food in Srinagar. featuring multi-cuisine family restaurants with great ambience. Their bestsellers are rogan josh and mutton keema.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Triden Kashmir Resort, Srinagar
People Also Ask About Triden Kashmir Resort
Alka salka, Amigo’s ,jade dragon and aahs are some of the popular restaurants nearby Triden resort where they offer delicious food with amazing ambience with the best environment.
Triden Resort follows all the mandatory practices for the pandemic and The rooms and linens are completely sanitized and the staff does regular temperature and oxygen level checks. Everyone at the hotel is to conform to the social distancing rules and wash their hands regularly.
The staff at Triden Resort is multilingual and can speak English and Hindi very well.
Triden Resort provides some of standard amenities such as, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Daily housekeeping, Smoking area, Dry cleaning, Free Wi-Fi in all rooms,Steam room, Alarm clock, Balcony, Satellite and cable channels, Postal service, Salon, Wi-Fi in public areas, Steam room, Tours, Surfing lessons, Water park.
Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden, Shikara Ride, Wular Lake, Shankaracharya Temple are some popular tourist attractions nearby Triden Resort where guests can go around and enjoy their day. Triden Resort also provides car rentals and tour assistance for guests .
Free parking is available at Triden Resort and snow valley resort makes sure your vehicles are safe and secure under security watch .
Triden Resort has only 2 room type Deluxe rooms and super deluxe room with free breakfast and provides some of standard amenities such as, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Daily housekeeping, Smoking area, Dry cleaning, Free Wi-Fi in all rooms,Steam room, Alarm clock, Balcony, Satellite and cable channels, Postal service, Salon, Wi-Fi .
Triden Resort has a 4 star rating out of 5 stars which is pretty good and guests enjoyed their stay at the resort .
Yes, Triden Resort offers conference rooms, printers and business centres to host product launches and meetings and visitors are allowed to this meeting as long as they provide valid Id proofs.