The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About GW Greenwood Art'Otel
- Hotel GW Greenwood Khajuraho, a 3 star hotel in Khajuraho is located just opposite the Khajuraho airport.
- There are 30 well-designed rooms in Greenwood Ar'Otel.
- The room features Air conditioning, a desk, a TV, free wifi, a telephone, a few toiletries, and an attached bathroom.
- There is a well-maintained restaurant in the hotel that serves various dishes to the guests.
- There is a fire extinguisher, parking space, room service, laundry service, dining area, luggage storage, and other facilities available in the hotel.
Do you need a place to stay in Khajuraho? Then look no further than GW Greenwood Khajuraho, a family-friendly hotel that brings Khajuraho's best to your doorstep. The air conditioning in the rooms at the GW Greenwood Art'Otel gives outstanding solace and convenience, and guests can access free internet. There is a smooth check-in and check-out process whose timings are 1 PM and 11 AM respectively.
One of the amenities provided by this hotel is room service. GW Greenwood is a great tourist destination because it is close to some of Khajuraho's most popular landmarks, such as Varaha Temple and Matangeshwara Temple (2.2 mi). If time permits, a popular attraction within walking distance is Chaturbhuj Temple. Further, admire the architectural splendor of Khajuraho's Southern Group of Temples, which are embellished with intricately carved sculptures.
This UNESCO World Heritage Site is only a 15-minute drive away from the hotel. If you're looking for a good Chinese restaurant while staying at GW Greenwood, you should try Paradise Restaurant, Vayu's Cafe, or Safari Canteen. At the property's well-appointed restaurant, you can savor a variety of delectable culinary delights. Guests can also order through room service, which is available 24 hours a day. The Lotus Spa pampers guests with ayurvedic therapies and aroma massages. The hotel also has an art gallery, which is ideal for art connoisseurs who want to peruse the finest collection of contemporary and traditional Indo Asian art.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to GW Greenwood Art'Otel, Khajuraho
People Also Ask About GW Greenwood Art'Otel
Khajuraho Temples (3.5 km), Kandariya Mahadev Temple (3.5 km), and Lakshmana Temple (3.5 km) are some of the popular places near this budget hotel in Khajuraho.
Property amenities at this 3 star hotel in Khajuraho include a fire extinguisher, parking space, room service, laundry service, dining area, luggage storage, and free wifi.
Guests can enjoy multi-cuisine dishes at the in-house restaurant at GW Greenwood hotel.
Yes, parking is available at Greenwood hotel.
Free parking is available at Greenwood hotel.
Eatery options near this budget hotel in Khajuraho include La Bella Italia Restaurant, Guru Kripa, and Raja's Cafe.
No, GW Greenwood hotel doesn't have any airport shuttle service.
Laundry service is offered by GW Greenwood hotel.
No, GW Greenwood hotel doesn't offer any business service.
Hindi and English languages are spoken by the staff at Greenwood hotel.
Pratapeswar Temple is the historical site closest to GW Greenwood hotel.