The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Holiday Inn Resort
This beautiful resort spread across 25 acres of beautiful greenery along the Mobor Beach in South Goa is Holiday Inn Resort Goa. This hotel is one of the best hotels in Goa and provides many luxurious amenities to the guests staying at the hotel. Being one of the best 5 star hotels in Goa along the beach, the guests staying here have direct access to the soothing Mobor Beach.
- Holiday Inn Resort Goa distance from the airport is 38 km.
- This hotel has 203 rooms and suites to comfort the guests and provide them a memorable experience staying at the hotel.
- All the rooms of the hotel provide beautiful views of the beach and the garden. The rooms have a minibar, an electronic safe, a tea/coffee maker, a flatscreen TV, and an attached bathroom that comes with a bathtub.
- Hotel Holiday Inn Resort Goa has 3 on-site restaurants and a bar that gives the view of the sunset. The restaurants offer tasty different varieties of cuisines.
The amenities provided by Holiday Inn, one of the luxury hotels in Goa are an outdoor swimming pool, a spa, a garden, a free parking facility, a fitness center, concierge services, dry cleaning, and housekeeping facilities.
Nearby Places to visit:
This beach is at a distance of 1.1 km from Holiday Inn Resort. The beach is best suited for varieties of water sports, is clean for people to swim, and it has a lot of seashells on the shore which people can collect.
Cabo De Rama Fort:
This fort is well-structured and is built along the beach in Canacona, Goa. The fort offers amazing views of the blue sea and the sky is mesmerizing. This fort is 8.3 km away from Holiday Inn, one of the famous 5 star hotels in Goa.
This beach is known for its turtle nesting sites and is one of very few such beaches. People can take a walk along the beach in the morning and evening. This is 13 km away from Holiday Inn, one of the hotels in Goa.
Vernon’s Beach Shack:
This hotel serves the best seafood in town and is loved by locals as well as travelers. The crabs, prawns, and wine available here are very well-known. This restaurant is 4 min away from Hotel Holiday Inn Resort Goa.
This restaurant has an outdoor seating arrangement and offers Chinese, Goan, North Indian, and Seafood. The restaurant also serves alcohol along with tasty food. This is a 5 min walk from Holiday Inn.
Fisherman’s Wharf Restaurant:
This restaurant offers a beautiful view of the sea and delicious modern food with a little Goan influence which makes it authentic. This restaurant is 200 m away from Holiday Inn, one of the finest luxury hotels in Goa.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Holiday Inn Resort, Goa
People Also Ask About Holiday Inn Resort
Yes, Hotel Holiday Inn Resort Goa has a well-equipped business center for conducting business and corporate events. The hotel also has a ballroom, the largest in Goa where parties, corporate and social gatherings, and weddings can be organized.
Yes, the hotel allows unmarried couples to book a stay at the hotel on showing a valid ID proof and looks after the safety and comfort of the guests.
This 5 star hotel provides numerous luxurious amenities to enhance the experience of the guests staying at the hotel. Some of them are an outdoor swimming pool, a beauty salon, a spa, a fitness center, a children’s playground, outdoor activities like snooker, tennis, aqua zorbing, a beautiful garden, three multi-cuisine restaurants, and a bar.
Yes, Holiday Inn hotel being one of the 5 star hotels in Goa has a beautiful outdoor swimming pool where the guests can relax and spend some time in peace.
Yes, the rooms in this hotel are provided with an attached bathroom that is fitted with a bathtub.
Yes, the hotel has three on-site restaurants and a bar. ‘Fig and olive’ is a restaurant that serves Mediterranean food along with Seafood, Pizza, Pasta, and delicious non-veg food. ‘Beach Grill’ is a beachside shack that serves deliciously fresh seafood, non-beg food with a twist using Goan style, and vegetarian food is available as well. ‘Zest Cafe & Kitchen’ is a restaurant that has both indoor and outdoor seating that serves Continental, Indian, and Goan food. There is also a bar called ‘Sundowner Bar’ that has a wide collection of alcohol and offers an amazing sunset view.
Cabo De Rama fort is one of the ancient and most loved in South Goa and is located close to this hotel.
Holiday Inn Resort Goa rooms two types of rooms. Deluxe Rooms and Suites. All the rooms in this hotel are provided with a tea/coffee maker, a comfortable bed with linens, an electronic safe, a minibar, a flatscreen TV, and a private bathroom with a bathtub and other necessary toiletries. The Deluxe rooms have a private balcony that provides great views of the beach and garden.Holiday Inn Resort Goa price is mentioned on our website.
Yes, the hotel provides a free parking facility for all the guests staying at the hotel.
There are many tourist attractions close to the hotel. Some of them are Varca Beach, Agenda Beach, Cabo de Rama Fort, Cola Beach, Cavelossim Beach, Mobor Beach, and others.
Some of the restaurants close to the hotel are Betty’s Shack, Mike’s Oasis Beach Shack, Vernon’s Shack, Fisherman’s Wharf Restaurant, to name a few.
The hotel offers dry cleaning, laundry services to all the guests at the hotel. They also have access to daily housekeeping facilities.
The staff at the hotel can comfortably converse in Hindi and English.
Yes, the hotel provides an airport shuttle service with extra payment and prior information. One can contact the hotel using the Holiday Inn Resort Goa contact number on our website.
Yes, the hotel has a fitness center that is accessible to all the guests at the hotel.