The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hometel Chandigarh-A Sarovar Hotel
Hometel Chandigarh is one of the famous places to stay during your vacation in Chandigarh. It is a 4-star hotel in Chandigarh in the Industrial area phase-2. This hotel is one of the hotels in Chandigarh that is close to the city IT hub. It is a business class hotel, and all the amenities are arranged to keep in mind the consciousness of a budget-friendly traveler.
- Hometel Chandigarh-A Sarovar Hotel is a well-known luxury hotel in Chandigarh. This hotel is 17.3 km from Chandigarh Airport and 3 km away from the Chandigarh Railway Station.
- The hotel has 114 modern designed and fully air-conditioned rooms that have double or twin beds. The rooms also have a separate shower cubicle.
- The rooms are fitted with tiled flooring and feature bay windows with a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a fully stocked mini-bar, a full-length mirror, etc.
- This hotel has a multicuisine restaurant ‘Flavours,’ an open-air restaurant, Terrace Grill, and a lounge bar Chill.
- The hotel offers 24-hour security, safe deposit boxes, CCTV Surveillance, luggage storage, a fitness center, daily housekeeping, laundry services, etc.
Being a business hotel, it has around six banquet halls, a projector, LCD, wedding events, hot water in the rooms, etc. The hotel is a business hotel but has thoughtful amenities to suit both business travelers and vacation travelers.
Popular Places near Hometel Chandigarh-A Sarovar Hotel:
Zakir Hussain Rose Garden: Zakir Hussain Rose Garden is a conservatory in Chandigarh. It has over 1600 species of roses. It is located 6.1 km away from Hometel Chandigarh.
Japanese Garden: The Japanese garden was built in 2014, the first garden in Chandigarh with a Japanese theme. Like Pagoda towers, waterfalls, a Buddha Idol, a meditation center, and golden bamboo, it has many things to visit. The garden has two phases which are connected through a tunnel that has Japanese paintings all over it. This garden is 2.4 km away from this 4-star hotel in Chandigarh.
Rock Garden of Chandigarh: Rock Garden of Chandigarh is a sculpture garden where the structures are entirely built of waste and discarded industrial and home items. The sculptures are bottles, ceramic wastes, tiles, bangles, electrical wastes, and glasses. The garden also has man-made interlinked waterfalls. It is located at a distance of 7.1 km from this luxury hotel in Chandigarh.
Lake Reserved Forest: Lake Reserved Forest is a fenced and protected area of nature that is in Chandigarh. It has a rich flora and fauna and gives shelter to various species of birds. It is located at a distance of 8.5 km from Hometel, one of the most excellent hotels in Chandigarh.
Musical Fountain: Musical Fountain is 6.6 km away from Hometel. It is a beautiful place for sightseeing and recreation. The show is held in the evening hours, which is a fantastic experience where the water dances to the rhythm of the music.
Best restaurants nearby:
Pal Dhaba Chandigarh: The place serves authentic Punjabi food and is known for its chicken and mutton delicacies. The place gives a proper Punjab Dhaba feeling as one enters. The desi food served here is fantastic, and the waiters are friendly. It is 2 km away from Hometel.
Urban Cafe: It offers the customers buffet-style dining and has semi-open bright interiors. It focuses on North Indian, Middle Eastern and western, and Asian cuisine. It is 700 m away from the Hometel Chandigarh, A Sarovar Hotel.
Boathouse Elante: Boathouse Elante is at a 350 m distance from the Hometel Chandigarh, A Sarovar Hotel. It has a nautical theme decor and is a microbrewery. It is located in the courtyard of the Elante Mall.
Sector 7 Social: This place has stylish decor and serves Indian cuisine with a twist. There are DJs here, and the place is very trendy. They serve cocktails, Chinese, Continental, North Indian cuisine, Pizza, Burgers, Rolls, etc. The place has good staff and a unique ambiance which attracts people. It is at a distance of 3.6 km from the Hometel Chandigarh, A Sarovar Hotel.
Ministry of Bar Exchange-Lounge Bar: This place has a live band that performs for the guests. The crowd is fancy, and people enjoy the rhythm of live music. The place serves Chinese, North Indian, and Continental cuisine. They also serve cocktails.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Disposable serveware
- - Electrical Sockets
- - Bar
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hometel Chandigarh-A Sarovar Hotel, Chandigarh
People Also Ask About Hometel Chandigarh-A Sarovar Hotel
Hometel Chandigarh-A Sarovar Hotel has many significant attractions located close by. They are Wave Cinemas, Elante Mall, Rock Garden of Chandigarh, Zakir Hussain Rose Garden, Musical Fountain, Urban Theka, Japanese Garden, Lake Reserved Forest, etc. The hotel Hometel Chandigarh address is given on our website.
Yes. The guests in this 4-star hotel in Chandigarh have access to complimentary valet parking and free self-parking during their stay at the hotel.
Yes. This luxury hotel in Chandigarh has a fitness center that guests can use for their exercise and fitness activities.
Yes. The guests are offered laundry and dry cleaning services. In addition, there is a daily room service option available which the guests can make use of.
Hometel, one of the finest hotels in Chandigarh, has Superior rooms, which provide an option to choose between twin or double beds. All the rooms have modern decor and are air-conditioned. The rooms are fitted with tiled flooring and have featured bay windows with a seating area. The rooms also have a private bathroom with a shower cubicle. The rooms have a flat-screen TV, a fully stocked mini-bar, a full-length mirror, etc.
Hometel has a multicuisine restaurant, ‘Flavours,’ run by the most renowned chef Bidesh Biswas. The restaurant serves a wide variety of cuisines like Indian, Continental, Mughalai, Chinese, Mexican, Punjabi, and Italian. In addition, flavors have an option of both buffet and a-la-carte.
The hotel also has an open-air restaurant, Terrace Grill, which serves barbeque, drinks, and other delicacies. The restaurant gives a beautiful panoramic view of the city.
There is a lounge bar Chill in the hotel, which serves many drinks, cocktails, mocktails, and wines. The bar has quirky decor and also plays contemporary music, which relaxes the guests
No. Hometel Chandigarh does not have a swimming pool on the premises of the hotel.
Some of the significant amenities provided by Hometel are free internet connection in all the rooms, 24-hour security, safe-deposit boxes, a multicuisine restaurant, a bar, an open-air restaurant, six banquet halls for personal and business events, Imperial Ballroom for significant events, CCTV Surveillance, luggage storage, a fitness center, daily housekeeping, laundry services, etc.
Yes. It is safe to stay at Hometel Chandigarh during the Covid situation. All the guests in the hotel are supposed to wear masks and sanitize frequently. The front desk of the hotel provides masks for purchase. Anybody who enters the hotel has to get their temperature checked. If they have any symptoms or the temperature exceeds 99 degrees Fahrenheit, they cannot enter the property. The guests should share their past travel history of 20 days during their check-in. Hotel rooms and floors are cleaned with disinfectants. The hotel environment is kept clean and hygienic, and social distancing must be followed. For more details, call the hotel using the hotel Hometel Chandigarh contact number.
Hometel provides business services, banquet halls, projector and LCD, wedding events, hot water in the rooms, etc.
You are allowed to check-in to Hometel Chandigarh from 2:00 PM and allowed to check-out from the rooms before noon. You can request for early or late check-in or check-out depending on the availability, and you can be charged additionally. There is a luggage service for the guests before check-in and after check-out, and the front desk is open 24/7.
Yes. The Hometel Chandigarh is couple-friendly and allows couples to stay here if they show valid ID proof. The hotel takes care of the safety of the couples.
No. Pets cannot be allowed inside the property of the hotel.
You can enjoy a tasty continental breakfast at the onsite restaurant of the hotel in the morning.
No. The bathrooms of rooms in this hotel are not fitted with bathtubs.
The hotel accepts different types of payment methods like cash, Visa card, Master card, etc.
The hotel is in the Industrial area phase 2, Chandigarh. It is at a distance of 17.3 km away from Chandigarh Airport, and taxis are readily available. The hotel can also arrange for cab service on prior information to make commuting easier for the guests.