The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Amisha International
- Hotel Amisha International Surat is located 550 M away from Surat Railway Station.
- The rooms are divided into 4 types - Deluxe, Supreme Deluxe, Family Suites, and Executive Rooms.
- The rooms feature free wifi, an electric kettle, TV, iron and ironing board, air conditioning, an attached bathroom, toiletries, a geyser, etc.
- The in-house restaurant offers breakfast and tea/coffee.
- Modern amenities such as payment services, reception area, sitting area, general services, lift, private entrance, contactless room service, free parking space, etc are provided by this 3 star hotel in Surat.
Surat's Amisha International is located on Una Pani Road, between the SBI Bank and Station Road. The Delhi Gate is within walking distance of the hotel, while additional attractions such as Ubharat Beach are 2.6 kilometers away. Gopi Talav, located just 3 kilometers away, is a renowned city lake in Surat, boasting a variety of food vendors, a zip line, carnival attractions, and even evening illuminations. Surat Castle, located 3.8 kilometers distant, is a 16th-century defensive castle built by Sultan Mahmood III.
Sneh Rashmi Botanical Garden, located 8.4 kilometers away, is a tranquil garden with an enormous array of flower species, as well as a pond and a variety of picnic areas. Ziyafat Pure Veg Restaurant, located 300 meters away, is an excellent choice for vegan travelers. Farmaish Restaurant, located 300 meters away, is ideal for those who enjoy Mughlai food. Hotel Ekta, located about 500 meters away, serves a variety of Chinese, Biryani, Punjabi, South Indian, and Indian dishes.
Further, Amisha International provides comfortable rooms in Surat, with a balcony terrace, a dining area, and a fireplace.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Amisha International, Surat
People Also Ask About Hotel Amisha International
General Services, room services, and reception services are offered at Hotel Amisha.
The Check-In and Check-Out timings at Amisha International are 12 PM and 11 AM respectively.
Yes, Hotel Amisha does have free parking space.
Deluxe, Supreme Deluxe, Family Suites, and Executive Rooms are the types of rooms available at Hotel Amisha.
Credit Card, Debit Card, MasterCard, and Visa Card are the accepted payment methods at Hotel Amisha.
Gopi Talav, Surat Castle, and Sneh Rashmi Botanical Garden are a few popular places located near this luxury hotel in Surat.
Yes, this hotel in Surat is located 0.6 km away from the city center.
The cancellation policy depends upon the hotel to hotel.
Yes, there is a restaurant at Hotel Amisha.
No, there are no swimming pools at Amisha Hotel.
Farmaish restaurant, hotel Ekta, and Ziyafat restaurant are a few eatery options near this luxury hotel in Surat.
The cost to stay at this 3 star hotel in Surat is between 1,200 to 3,500 Indian rupees.
Yes, hotel Amisha International is very famous with families.