The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About hotel Arya
The hotel Arya Varanasi is located in the core or heart of the gorgeous city Varanasi in Durga Kund.
The lodging offers two categories of rooms- AC rooms and non-AC rooms.
The hotel offers 24-hour room service to the guests along with all the basic amenities.
The hotel offers a rooftop restaurant to enjoy the delicious food with amazing views.
The amenities incorporate free parking, free wifi, rooftop restaurant, etc.
The hotel Arya Varanasi Uttar Pradesh is midway arranged in the core of Varanasi close to the bank of The Ganges, Vishwanath (Golden) Temple, in Durgakund in Sankat Mochan.
Every individual visitor is provided with other facilities like an on-location rooftop restaurant, free wifi, 24-hour room service, etc. The hotel's main goal is to guarantee that the visitors pass on the hotel with affectionate recollections.
The Hotel Arya is a little and top-notch foundation. This lodging is ideal for both the occasional guest and for families visiting Varanasi, India. The lodging area is great for explorers.
This hotel is perhaps the best lodging that gives every one of the fundamental prerequisites to make the visitors visit and make their stay comfortable and agreeable. This hotel is one of the cheap hotels in Varanasi that offers rooms at reasonable costs to visitors. This lodging is one of the budget hotels in Varanasi. This hotel is found near many significant vacation spots in the city.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.