The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Bombay International
- Hotel Bombay International is located 14.4 Km from Band Stand and 18 km from the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- The hotel offers delightful and clean rooms like standard, deluxe, standard twin beds, and triple beds.
- The Hotel Bombay International Mumbai provides comforting and elaborate amenities along with antique rooms like electrical chargers, TV, masks, thermal screening, sanitizers installed, property disinfection, a hospital in the vicinity, and contactless check-in.
- The hotel also offers foreign exchange services and mail services for international guests.
The Hotel Bombay is one of the best budget hotels in Mumbai that gives services like laundry service, safe, first-aid services, medical center, doctor on call, currency exchange, mail services, dry cleaning service, air conditioning, luggage storage, property disinfection, CCTV, reception, elevator/lift, and seating area.
Hotel Bombay International is one of the best cheap hotels in Mumbai and is a 15-minute walk from Chor Bazaar, 1.4 miles from Mohd Ali Road, and 1.7 miles from Girgaon Chowpatty Beach in the South Mumbai neighborhood. This motel features a 24-hour front desk and room service, as well as complimentary WiFi throughout the resort. The hotel is 2.6 miles from the Nehru Science Centre and 2.9 miles from the High Street Phoenix Mall. Each delightfully designed room in the hotel has a closet.
Guest rooms at Hotel Bombay International being one of the pocket-friendly hotels in Mumbai include a TV and air conditioning, as well as a private bathroom with a bath. Some rooms also include a seating space. Crawford Market is 2.4 miles from the hotel, and Haji Ali Dargah is 1.7 miles away. Hotel Bombay International is 14 miles from the nearest airport, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Mumbai Airport.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Bombay International, Mumbai
People Also Ask About Hotel Bombay International
No, the hotel does not provide any business services for the guests.
No, the hotel does not allow unmarried couples to stay.
The Hotel provides comforting and elaborate amenities along with antique rooms like electrical chargers, TV, masks, thermal screening, sanitizers installed, property disinfection, a hospital in the vicinity, and contactless check-in.
The hotel does not provide any swimming pool for the guests.
No, the hotel does not have any restaurant services.
The customer rating for the Hotel Bombay is one of the best cheap hotels in Mumbai with a customer rating of 2 stars.
The hotel offers delightful and clean rooms like standard, deluxe, standard twin beds, and triple beds.
No, the hotel does not have any parking services for the guests.
No, the hotel does not have any free parking services for the guests.
The popular attractions near the hotel are:
Queen's Necklace - Marine Drive
Gateway Of India Mumbai
The popular restaurants near the hotel are:
Taj Ice Cream
Haji Tikka Corner
Yes, the historical sites close to Bombay International Hotel is Gateway Of India, Mumbai