The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Burooj
Hotel Burooj, a 3-star hotel in Kochi- a luxurious business class hotel with top amenities and a staff with the best hospitality. The hotel has all the charm in its interior design for a delightful stay. The hotel is located within a walkable distance from Lulu Mall, the most popular mall in Kochi. I hope you have a memorable and defining experience at the hotel! The hotels in Kochi are near many restaurants.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
*Located in Samridhi Nagar, near Lulu Corporate Office, Edappally, Cochin. The hotel is just a five-minute drive from Edappally Railway Station.
*Appointed rooms are designed in an open and well-ventilated manner so that you can have relieving moments with your family.
*The Hotel Burooj Cochin, a budget hotel in Kochi, has great room amenities available with quick services; the staff is happy to serve the guests 24/7.
*An in-house restaurant is available with a dining area.
*Free parking, safety and security, hygiene are some of the facilities organized by the hotel's management.
The hotel has rooms ranging widely based on the budget and relevance of the guests; the guests are given to opt from the following;
- A.C. Double 100 sq. ft.- Queen Bed
- Deluxe Double 120 sq. ft.- 1 King Bed and 2 Twin Beds
- Superior Deluxe Double 130 sq. ft. 1 King Bed or 2 Twin Beds
- Family Suite 192 sq. ft.- Queen Bed
Room amenities include air conditioning, free Wi-Fi,24-hour room service, attached bathroom, laundry service, power backup, housekeeping, telephone, etc.
Edappally Metro Station nearby provides easy connectivity to other parts of the city; the tourist can access major tourist attractions easily by traveling in the public transport.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR HOTEL BUROOJ;
- Edappally Church Complex- Located near Lulu Mall, the Church Complex was built for 500 million and is believed to be about 1400 years old.
The serene complex is made to give you spiritual high power and peace of mind. It is considered Kerala's most beautifully crafted Church.
- Changampuzha Park-It is the recreational heaven in Kerala, which was established in 1977.
- Museum Of Kerala History- Oldest art and history museum of Kerala, established in 1984, has neolithic antiques and modern era wonders.
If you are a history lover, then this place is a must-visit for you; the gallery includes sculptures and paintings by a myriad of artists from all over the world.
- Subhash Park-The parking is near M.G. Road and Marine Drive; the park is marine-themed and maintained with picturesque fauna.
- Fort Kochi Beach-The beach is visited by many tourists every day; the premise of the beach is well maintained by the Kerala authority.
RESTAURANTS NEAR HOTEL BUROOJ;
- Kochi Kitchen-Serves Italian, Asian and North Indian Cuisines it is an all-rounder restaurant at Lulu Mall, one of the finest food hubs in Kochi.
Lulu International Shopping Mall, 34/1111, Old NH 47, Edappally, Kochi
1.5 km from Hotel Burooj, 3-star hotels in Kochi
- Fire with Food- Indian and Drill Cuisines, barbeque is also available for an unparalleled experience of staying and having an exotic essence.
Located on Pallikadavu Rd,Ponekkara, Edappally, Kochi
650 m Hotel Burooj, budget hotels in Kochi
- Qasr Arabic Restaurant-Arabic cuisine with the tangy spices of Kerala. Qasr Arabic has masterpiece dishes you have to try once!
NH 66, Service Rd, near Lulu Head Office, Netaji Nagar, Edappally, Kochi
450 m Hotel Burooj Cochin
- Cafe D' Arabia- Arabian cuisines combined with a drill cafe where you can have a nice coffee and savor the beans!
Near Al Shifa Hospital, Opp Lulu Group Head Office, Nethaji Nagar, Edappally, Ernakulam
500 m Hotel Burooj Cochin
5. Alibaba & 41 Dishes-Arabian Seafood cuisines with the awesomeness of delicious Kerala spices.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.