The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Centre Point
- The hotel centre point Nagpur is 7 km from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport and 2 km from Ajni train station.
- The hotel centre point has 5 types of rooms: Executive, Premium, Clubs, Mini, Deluxe
This 4 star hotel in Nagpur has Wi-Fi, 24-hour room service, desks, safes, TVs, and all modern amenities.
- The luxury hotel in Nagpur has 3 restaurants
- The Hotel centre point provides parking, transport, wellness center, pool, buffets.
The hotel centre point Nagpur Maharashtra is a pioneer for hotel hospitality not only in Maharashtra but also in India as a whole. The hotel centre point is 7 km from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport and 2 km from Ajni train station.
- Executive rooms: this 206 sq. ft room is filled with modern convenience and has a sleek design. This is best suitable for business travelers.
- Premium rooms: this 278 sq. ft room, combined with elegant decor and cozy seating, releases the stress and burdens of a person. This room houses 2 guests.
- Club rooms: this 312 sq. Ft room is best suitable for people who prefer the VIP experience. This room houses 3 guests.
- Mini suite: this 402 sq. Ft room offers perfect getaways for a romantic stay or a family vacation. This room also houses 3 guests.
- Deluxe suite: this 650 sq. Ft room is the pride of this luxury hotel in Nagpur. This room provides an exclusive dining area and sofa seating in the living area. This room also features a powder room and a separate bedroom.
The hotel centre point Nagpur is equipped with 24 hr wifi, air conditioning, a minibar, full-service laundry, and many more amenities. The hotel centre point, Nagpur has 3 exotic restaurants:
- The Meeting Point: this restaurant has a wide range of cuisines in its la carte menu which aims to suit every guest and their tastes.
- The Freakk de bistro: this restaurant of the hotel’s centre point offers an eclectic menu with combos, pastries, and coffees.
- The Bougainvilla: this restaurant is the ideal place for friends and family to gather for dinner and enjoy the buffet system. Similar to the Bougainvilla, many people fall in love with the ambiance and style of this luxury hotel.
The hotel centre point is equipped with free parking and transport, valet parking, on-site car rental, breakfast and dinner buffets, fitness centers, spa, and bar.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
People Also Ask About Hotel Centre Point
Yes, it is safe to stay.
The hotel city point is equipped with free parking and transport, valet parking, on-site car rental, breakfast and dinner buffets, fitness centers, spa, and bar.
Check-In: 2 PM
Yes, it has a parking space.
The hotel centre point has 5 types of rooms available
Both cash and card mode is accepted in this 4 star hotel in Nagpur
Yes, it has a swimming pool.
It has 3 restaurants: The Meeting Point, The Freakk de bistro,
The price range is from INR 4,000 to 20,000.
Yes, this luxury hotel in Nagpur is popular with families.
Narrow gauge museum(17 min), Ambazari lake(23 min), Maharaj Bagh zoo(15 min), Raman Science Centre(15 min).
Yes, it has a wellness center.
Deekshabhoomi(11 min), Sitabuldi Fort(10 min), Ganesh temple(19 min)