The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Crestwood
Hotel Crestwood Kolkata is located just 19 km from Netaji Subhas Chandra International Airport. Esplanade Bus Stand is at a distance of 3.8 km from the property. The lodging is 8.2 km from Kolkata Railway Station and 3.5 km from Sealdah Railway Station.
The lodging has a sum of 41 cooled rooms that are sorted as Deluxe, Executive, and Super Deluxe Luxury.
Being one of the 3 star hotels in Kolkata, the room conveniences incorporate current washrooms with showers, electronic keycards, tea/espresso maker, TV, etc.
The crest is a multi-cooking café with warm interiors. The eatery serves flavorful Indian, Tandoori, Continental, and Chinese cooking styles to its visitors.
Facilities presented at the property incorporate free Wi-Fi, 24-hour front work area, web access, air terminal transportation, meeting rooms, meal lobbies, a specialist on solicitation, attendant, and travel help.
Placed comfortably in the clamoring and enthusiastic space of Park Street, Crestwood hotel conveys premium rooms and unparalleled friendliness at financial plan costs. Being one of the budget hotels in Kolkata, this lodging in Kolkata offers an exceptional wellness community. Arsalan is a prestigious easygoing café known for serving scrumptious Mughlai and Chinese cooking.
There is simple accessibility of public vehicles and cabs from just outside the lodging. An electric generator is available in the event of surprising force cuts. Wellness lovers can do exercise meetings at the on-location wellness center. The property even offers a banquet hall to the guests. Visit our website to know about the hotel Crestwood Banquet. Free valet parking is also accessible.
Deluxe rooms measure 110 sq. ft and deal with twin beds, everyday housekeeping, and storeroom. Executive rooms measure 110 sq. ft and deal with a sovereign bed, electric pot, storeroom, and everyday housekeeping. Super Deluxe Luxury rooms measure 120 sq. ft and accompany ruler bed, mineral water, storage room, and everyday housekeeping.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.