The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Park Palace Hotel
The Park Palace Hotel Kolkata is situated just 11.4 km from Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport.
The lodging offers three classifications of rooms to the visitors.
The lodging's efficient rooms offer all the convenience for the visitors, with an amazing perspective on the city.
Being one of the best 3 star hotels in Kolkata, the hotel offers an on-site restaurant, bar, and cafe.
Some notable conveniences include an on-site restaurant, doctor on call, business facility, cleaning services, 24-hour room service, etc.
Park Palace Hotel Kolkata West Bengal is situated at Gariahat Road at Dover Terrace in Ballygunge Area, offering different vacation spots, diners, and many shopping places for recreation visitors and business voyagers.
Being one of the budget hotels in Kolkata, Park Palace Hall can hold up to 250 visitors and is exceptional for a wide range of formal gatherings and meetings.
The Deluxe Rooms at the hotel offers an extra-large bed with a work area and light shading stylistic theme.
The lodging Suite has a jumbo bed with a window sitting above the amazing city of Kolkata.
The Super Deluxe Suite includes a different living space with a work area and extravagant easy chairs. The suite additionally offers a modern interior with a wooden style.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Playground
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.