The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Crystal
Hotel Crystal Manali is a "premium property", about 300 meters from Manali Shopping Center Road.
Established in 2003, this hotel in Himachal Pradesh has developed into an ideal place for tourists and business travelers to feel at home in the city. The Crystal Hotel is known as one of the best hotels in Manali with ultra-modern infrastructure.
Highlights of the hotel:
- This beautiful mountain station is located in the middle of the Himalayas hidden in Manali.
- The Crystal is one of the famous cheap hotels in Manali with 9 rooms in total, equipped with all the comforts.
- Room amenities include cable TV, 32-inch LED2 TV, fan, European-style attached toilet, hot and cold water, EPABX, 8-inch mattress, and electric backup.
- The hotel has an indoor restaurant where guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The hotel’s facilities include a 24-hour front desk and room service, as well as free Wi-Fi, free private parking, and also provides car rental services, Internet access, laundry service, etc.
Hotel Crystal Manali Himachal Pradesh offers a luxurious lodging experience, with beautiful rooms and breathtaking views. During the stay, guests can expect the best in hospitality and service. Hotel staff can plan sightseeing, trekking, and other adventure activities. One of the famous budget hotels in Manali, the hotel is close to the monumental Hadimba Temple, which is one of Manali's most striking tourist destinations. Spend a fun and relaxing holiday on the lush green hillside. For guests to enjoy the exciting experience, the hotel offers a variety of services, including the number of rooms, doctor on call, Internet access, laundry service, cable/satellite TV service, Wi-Fi / Wireless Internet access.
Popular Places near Hotel Crystal - 5 places
Hotel Crystal Manali Himachal Pradesh has the most popular hiking spots near the hotel for tourists on vacation in Manali, so guests can easily go for an outing.
1. Hadimba temple
The Temple is one of the most famous and top attraction temples in Manali, attracting tourists for the spiritual reasons and architectural appeal dedicated to the goddess Hadimba.
2. Tibetan monastery
The Tibetan monastery is one of the main tourist attractions in Manali, famous for weaving all kinds of carpets. Popular among all the budget hotels in Manali, the hotel is just a few minutes from the Monastery.
3. Solang valley
A popular place in Manali, Solang Valley is known as "Snow Valley" and is famous for adventure sports such as skiing, skydiving, paragliding, hiking, and mountaineering.
4. Manu temple
This temple is located about 3 kilometers from the center of Manali, on the banks of the Beas River which makes visiting the Temple of Manu a pleasant option for tourists and pilgrims.
5. mall road
Mall Road is lively all day long, close to all the sights, and well suited for street shopping. The busy shopping center is packed with hotels, restaurants, and bars, as well as many shops and malls.
Best Restaurant Nearby - 5 restaurant
When the guests want to satisfy the cravings, the indoor restaurant in Hotel crystal Manali is a place where the visitors can choose to dine online or click a button to order food online or can try at some nearby restaurant in Manali.
1. IL Forno
IL Forno is an authentic Italian restaurant located on a hill near the temple of Hadimba, with a comfortable stone and wood structure. Enjoy wood-fired pizza, lasagna, lasagna, and pasta prepared by chef Veronese, and enjoy an espresso or cold pint of beer on the garden terrace, many shops, and shopping centers, and admire the wonderful valley views.
2. The Johnsons and Bar Restaurant
The comfortable atmosphere of Johnson Bar makes everyone at ease. The eatery is just a few miles from this one of the famous cheap hotels in Manali.
3. Bella Pasta
Bella Pasta is one of Manali's unique food places. The macaroni pizza and mayonnaise are very Italian in taste and flavor.
4. Open Hand Café
OpenHand Cafe is a great place to enjoy snacks, tea, and coffee. The location is perfect, the staff and the quality of the food are good too.
5. La Taberna
If the guests are looking for Spanish food in Manali, then la taberna is the perfect place. The restaurant is a Spanish-themed restaurant.
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Crystal, Manali
People Also Ask About Hotel Crystal
No, hotel crystal does not offer any business services.
Yes, unmarried couples are allowed as long as they have valid identity proof.
Some of the popular services provided by Crystal Hotel include luggage storage, restaurant/cafeteria, disinfectant installation, room service, and doctor on call.
No, the Crystal hotel in Manali does not have a swimming pool.
Yes, the hotel has restaurants where guests can enjoy finger-licious breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
No, there is no bathtub in the bathrooms of hotel crystal.
The overall customer rating for hotel crystal is 4.4/5.
Hotel Crystal Hotel has 1 type of room: Deluxe rooms.
Yes, the hotel has parking facilities.You can call to hotel Crystal Manali contact number for more information.
Yes, the hotel offers free parking facilities.
Some popular attractions close to hotel crystal :
- Hidimba temple
- Manu temple
- Manali sanctuary
- Mall road
- Solang valley
Popular room amenities include flat-screen TVs, blackout curtains, and extra-long beds.
Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant at Crystal Hotel in Manali during their stay.
Some restaurants close to hotel crystal:
- IL Forno
- The Johnsons and Bar Restaurant
- Bella Pasta
- Open Hand Café
- La Taberna
The staff of the hotel speaks Multilanguage including Hindi and English.