The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Royal
Enjoy the supreme bliss while savoring the ultimate beauty of the mountains. The Hotel Royal Manali makes every moment special and affordable for the beholders of the graceful. The Royal is comforting to the guests due to its prices and high consumer satisfaction. The hotel is one of the best budget hotels in Manali.
- The hotel is very convenient to the arriving dwellers of Manali, located close to Gurudwara and among the many on Mall Road, Manali.
- The Royal, one of the best cheap hotels in Manali, offers 3 types of rooms with specials like Free-breakfast and Dinner. The rooms are Semi-Delux, Delux, and Super Deluxe.
- The room provides for all types of great amenities like a Woollen Blanket, Geyser/Water Heater, Sanitizers, TV, Hot & Cold Water, Smoking Room, Wi-Fi, and Room Service.
- The Royal, one of Manali's pocket-friendly hotels, has a delicious and multicuisine restaurant providing Indian and local favorites.
- The property is well-equipped with an on-call Doctor, a Parking facility, an on-site restaurant, Laundry Service, Luggage storage, etc.
The Hotel Royal Manali Himachal Pradesh has a unique approach towards the guests by creating a healthy and accepting atmosphere. The hotel is very welcoming towards couples and families equally.
Popular Places near Hotel Royal - 5 places
The Hotel Royal Manali is spotted among the beautiful temples and mountains. Budget and convenience are something devoted guests look for during their stay.
Siyali Mahadev Temple
The red-architectural temple is located just near the Hadimba Temple. The Siyali Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva, and the wooden cravings project a calm atmosphere carried with timeless history. The temple is just 400 m from the Royal, one of the best-Cheap Hotels in Manali.
Mall Road is the central street in Manali. The best thing about Mall road is that cars cannot travel on this road. Here the guests will also find a shopping center offering local handicrafts, street food, and clothing. The Mall road is just 1.2 km from the hotel.
Hadimba Devi Temple
Hidimba Devi Temple, also recognized as Dhungri Temple, is snuggled amid the snow-covered mountains of Manali and is an old-fashioned place of devotion honored by Hindus. The temple is 2.1 km from the Royal, one of the best hotels in Manali.
Guru Gobind Singh Ji Gurudwara
The Gurudwara is just 98 m from the hotel. The Religious spot is located in the Mandi. Visitors like to stay close to Gurudwara to experience true positivity.
Vashisht is a humble village about 3 km from Manali and opposite the River Beas. The temple is devoted to Lord Rama and saint Vashisht. The temple is also surrounded by sulfurous hot water springs. The water derived from the spring is considered to have exceptional healing powers. The hotel is about 2.1 km from the temple.
Best Restaurant Nearby - 5 restaurant
The hotel is famous for its homely but delicious eatery. The Restaurant has great services and comforting Indian-Continental cuisine. However, the hotel is surrounded by mouth-watering restaurants.
Italian Pizza Hut Manali
The Hut is adequately designed to offer great accommodations. The Restaurant serves Italian cuisine and is one of the best places to satisfy the Pizza munchies. The eatery is 600 meters from the hotel Royal Manali.
Tanishq Haveli (Cafe and Restaurant In Manali)
The Restaurant is famous for family breakfast to dinner cuisine. The guests love the Vegetarian Friendly and Vegan Options available at the eatery. The Haveli is renowned for Indian and Asian food. The eatery is 600 meters from the hotel Royal Manali Himachal Pradesh.
If the visitors are fanatics of burgers, pizza, and Italian-European food, then the patrons should try IL Forno restaurant, which is just 400 meters away from one of the best budget hotels in Manali.
Casa Bella Vista
The Cafe is for the fancy-food enthusiast, and the eatery is best for the continental options, Vegetarian and Vegan options as well. The decor of the Cafe is based on pinewood architecture. One of the best hotels in Manali is just 700 meters from the Cafe.
Johnson bar and Restaurant
This Restaurant is just 9 min (1.5 km) from the hotel in Manali. The Restaurant runs a bar with various delicacies in Italian, Indian, and Asian dishes, costing around 223-688 INR. The eatery also has a bar for alcohol enthusiasts.
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Royal, Manali
People Also Ask About Hotel Royal
No, the Hotel Royal Manali does not offer business services primarily. However, the hotel can be contacted for any specific requirement put forth by the guests.
Yes, the Royal is one of the hotels in Manali to offer accommodation to unmarried couples. However, the couple should have a valid ID acceptable at the hotel.
The popular amenities offered by the Hotel Royal Manali Himachal Pradesh are:
Hot & Cold Water
No, the hotel does not have a swimming pool for the guests staying at the property.
Yes, the Royal hotel, one of the best budget hotels in Manali, has a beautiful and professional restaurant for the guests where the visitors can enjoy delicious Indian and local food/specials in proximity.
No, a bathtub is not available with the hotel. However, the property has an accessible hot/cold water supply.
The consumer rating for the hotel has 2-star ratings and is one of the best cheap hotels in Manali.
The rooms available with the Hotel Royal Manali are:
Yes, the hotel has a great parking facility for the guests.
Yes, the guests are provided with free and reliable parking facilities by the hotel.
Yes, the Hotel Royal Manali has cleaning services like laundry and 24 hours room service.