The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Dara Royale
Hotel Dara Royale is located in a beautiful location and is considered one of the popular luxury hotels in Amritsar. From amazing modern amenities to delicious cuisines to several attractions to heartwarming hospitality, everything at a great budget is all this 4 star hotel in Amritsar is all about.
The highlight of the hotel
- The mesmerizing architecture of the hotel is situated at a great point of location near Majitha-Verka bypass with many tourist attractions nearby.
- Hotel Dara Royale Amritsar was built recently with furnished and aesthetically pleasing rooms of two types: Deluxe rooms and Superior rooms equipped with modish amenities.
- Besides beautiful and spacious rooms, Hotel Dara Royale encompasses a pretty banquet, restaurant, conference hall, and exceptionally brilliant services and hospitality from the hotel staff members to provide a delightful and comfortable experience to the guests.
- The hotel's restaurant is known as L'aVenue, which is an amalgamation of traditional and modern dishes in a variety of cuisines such as Indian, Chinese and Continental.
- The hotel offers many facilities like; Free parking, Free High-speed internet/WiFi, Free breakfast, Airport shuttle, Conference Room, Coffee Shop, Restaurant, Vending Machine, Shuttle Bus service, Car rental service, Taxi services, Banquet halls, Photocopy machine, Fax machine, Newspaper, Smoking rooms, Baggage rooms, Medical facilities, 24-hour desk services, and 24-hour security.
This hotel is just 1.2km from the temple. The stay at the hotel is customized according to the guest's wishes and satisfaction and offers them a delightful experience while on a business trip, vacation or pilgrimage to Gurdwaras.
The banquet at the hotel is spacious and beautiful, making it an ideal venue for wedding or family functions or big gatherings to celebrate occasions amazingly and make it unforgettable for the guests.
Popular Places near the hotel
Located 6.1 km from Hotel Dara Royale, this is a beautiful holy place where people across the country visit every year to experience the serene and tranquillity.
It is one of the five takhts of the Sikh situated in the vast and beautiful complex of Golden Temple and is just 6km away from the hotel, making it one of the popular nearby attractions for tourists.
The partition Museum
As the name suggests, it is a museum about everything that happened during the partition of 1947. It is quite popular among tourists to visit while in Amritsar as it holds extreme historical importance about the Independence of India from the 200-year rule of the British.
Tarn Taran Sahib
One of the biggest Gurdwaras in Amritsar, encompassing a lake and several types of weapons, makes it quite popular among tourists to visit every year across the country.
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum
This museum holds all the accomplishments and achievements of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, who is known as the Lion of Punjab. The place used to be the summer palace for Maharaj. There is a beautiful garden attached to the museum, which makes it a great spot to relax and chill after exploring the museum.
Best Restaurants nearby the hotel
This restaurant serves authentic Indian food from all the corners of the country, i.e., from the South's famous idli to the north's popular Chhole Bhaturey. Ziva is located 5km from Hotel Dara Royale.
Kava Grill and Lounge
This restaurant cum lounge bar is situated at a distance of 5.5 km from the hotel and serves excellent local, Indian, Asian, and Continental cuisines at a commendable rate.
Located in proximity to one of the best luxury hotels in Amritsar, this place is best known for its chicken tandoori which is famous amongst tourists and locals. Charming chicken, as the name says it is a non-vegetarian restaurant with vegan options as well.
Gurdas Ram Jalebi Wale
It is one of the local places in Amritsar serving authentic Indian breakfast along with desserts such as jalebis and gulab jamuns at a pocket-friendly price. To curb the morning hunger or to enjoy local Indian breakfast, Gurdas Ram Jalebi Wale is the place that is close to Hotel Dara Royale.
Located 5km from the hotel, Kulcha Land specializes in the authentic chhole-kulche, which is loved by people across the country and Amritsar is best known for this dish. Kulcha Land serves authentic Amritsari dishes and breakfast to customers at a pocket-friendly price and offers a delightful experience with fast service and wide variety on the menu.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Staff Hygiene
- - Electrical Sockets
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Dara Royale, Amritsar
People Also Ask About Hotel Dara Royale
There are many popular attractions close to the hotel which are historically important, and some of them are as follow:
Tarn Taran Sahib
The partition museum
Yes, parking is available at the hotel for all the guests.
Yes, cleaning services are available at the hotel to maintain hygiene and luxury.
Yes, few historical sites are located close to one of the best luxury hotels in Amritsar.
There are two types of rooms available at the hotel: Deluxe and Super Deluxe, at a commendable rate and modish room amenities.
Yes, the hotel has a restaurant, namely L'aVenue serving multi cuisines and a variety of drinks.
No, the hotel doesn't have a swimming pool.
Some of the popular amenities are as follow:
24-hour front desk
Dry cleaning and laundry services
Minibar in rooms
Free WiFi/high-speed internet
Business conference rooms
For this information, contact Hotel Dara Royale Amritsar front desk.
The check-in and check-out timings at the hotel are a smooth process between 12 pm and 10 pm.
In total, it costs around 10-15k to stay at one of the best luxury hotels in Amritsar for 2-3 days.
Yes, it is quite popular with families because of all the amenities and hospitality it offers.