- Price Starts At :
- + 479.88 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Hotel Dara Royale
Hotel Dara Royale is located in a beautiful location and is considered one of the popular luxury hotels in Amritsar. From amazing modern amenities to delicious cuisines to several attractions to heartwarming hospitality, everything at a great budget is all this 4 star hotel in Amritsar is all about.
The highlight of the hotel
- The mesmerizing architecture of the hotel is situated at a great point of location near Majitha-Verka bypass with many tourist attractions nearby.
- Hotel Dara Royale Amritsar was built recently with furnished and aesthetically pleasing rooms of two types: Deluxe rooms and Superior rooms equipped with modish amenities.
- Besides beautiful and spacious rooms, Hotel Dara Royale encompasses a pretty banquet, restaurant, conference hall, and exceptionally brilliant services and hospitality from the hotel staff members to provide a delightful and comfortable experience to the guests.
- The hotel's restaurant is known as L'aVenue, which is an amalgamation of traditional and modern dishes in a variety of cuisines such as Indian, Chinese and Continental.
- The hotel offers many facilities like; Free parking, Free High-speed internet/WiFi, Free breakfast, Airport shuttle, Conference Room, Coffee Shop, Restaurant, Vending Machine, Shuttle Bus service, Car rental service, Taxi services, Banquet halls, Photocopy machine, Fax machine, Newspaper, Smoking rooms, Baggage rooms, Medical facilities, 24-hour desk services, and 24-hour security.
This hotel is just 1.2km from the temple. The stay at the hotel is customized according to the guest's wishes and satisfaction and offers them a delightful experience while on a business trip, vacation or pilgrimage to Gurdwaras.
The banquet at the hotel is spacious and beautiful, making it an ideal venue for wedding or family functions or big gatherings to celebrate occasions amazingly and make it unforgettable for the guests.
Popular Places near the hotel
Located 6.1 km from Hotel Dara Royale, this is a beautiful holy place where people across the country visit every year to experience the serene and tranquillity.
It is one of the five takhts of the Sikh situated in the vast and beautiful complex of Golden Temple and is just 6km away from the hotel, making it one of the popular nearby attractions for tourists.
The partition Museum
As the name suggests, it is a museum about everything that happened during the partition of 1947. It is quite popular among tourists to visit while in Amritsar as it holds extreme historical importance about the Independence of India from the 200-year rule of the British.
Tarn Taran Sahib
One of the biggest Gurdwaras in Amritsar, encompassing a lake and several types of weapons, makes it quite popular among tourists to visit every year across the country.
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum
This museum holds all the accomplishments and achievements of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, who is known as the Lion of Punjab. The place used to be the summer palace for Maharaj. There is a beautiful garden attached to the museum, which makes it a great spot to relax and chill after exploring the museum.
Best Restaurants nearby the hotel
This restaurant serves authentic Indian food from all the corners of the country, i.e., from the South's famous idli to the north's popular Chhole Bhaturey. Ziva is located 5km from Hotel Dara Royale.
Kava Grill and Lounge
This restaurant cum lounge bar is situated at a distance of 5.5 km from the hotel and serves excellent local, Indian, Asian, and Continental cuisines at a commendable rate.
Located in proximity to one of the best luxury hotels in Amritsar, this place is best known for its chicken tandoori which is famous amongst tourists and locals. Charming chicken, as the name says it is a non-vegetarian restaurant with vegan options as well.
Gurdas Ram Jalebi Wale
It is one of the local places in Amritsar serving authentic Indian breakfast along with desserts such as jalebis and gulab jamuns at a pocket-friendly price. To curb the morning hunger or to enjoy local Indian breakfast, Gurdas Ram Jalebi Wale is the place that is close to Hotel Dara Royale.
Located 5km from the hotel, Kulcha Land specializes in the authentic chhole-kulche, which is loved by people across the country and Amritsar is best known for this dish. Kulcha Land serves authentic Amritsari dishes and breakfast to customers at a pocket-friendly price and offers a delightful experience with fast service and wide variety on the menu.