The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Regenta Central Amritsar
Regenta Central Amritsar is a trendy and grand-looking hotel that proves to be welcoming and ever-ready to serve its guests and make them feel like royals. This property ranks 4 in 447 hotels in Amritsar.
Highlights of the Hotel:
- Being 5 minutes away from the Golden Temple, the hotel offers a great view of the city and the lights at night add to the grandeur of this hotel.
- The rooms of this 4 star hotel in Amritsar are soundproof and have air-conditioning, housekeeping and room service, and basic amenities like flatscreen television, minibar, etc.
- 'Limelight' is a multi-cuisine on-site restaurant that serves authentic dishes of North India.
- 'The Mix Irish' bar welcomes the guests to savor the taste of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- All the facilities one will ever need on their vacation are provided here- free wi-fi, free parking, complimentary breakfast, gym, spa, children's activities, business and conference facilities, airport transportation, etc.
Regenta Central Amritsar by Royal Orchid Hotels brings a mix of comfort and luxury together, living up to its luxury hotel name in Amritsar.
With beautifully furnished rooms in three types- Executive, Premium, and Suite, the hotel provides the best amenities in a town like air-conditioning, housekeeping, room service, flatscreen television, minibar, bathrobes, and separately wrapped toiletries.
The comfort and happiness of the guests are the priority of this luxury hotel in Amritsar. Thus, the hotel facilitates a gym and a spa, free wi-fi, free parking, complimentary breakfast, children's activities, and airport transportation, along with business facilities like conference and banquet halls.
'Limelight' is a multi-cuisine on-site restaurant, and 'The Mix Irish' bar serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The check-in time here is 2 PM, and the check-out timing is until noon.
Popular Places near:
- Gobindgarh Fort.
Gobindgarh Fort is a historic military fort located in the heart of Amritsar. Currently, it is being developed as a museum and a theme park.
- Durgiana Temple.
The Durgiana Mandir is a Hindu sanctuary with its design like the Sikh Golden Temple. This temple derives its name from the Goddess Durga, who is worshipped here.
- Jallianwala Bagh.
Jallianwala Bagh is a garden of historical importance and a national memorial of the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre. It houses a museum, a gallery, and several memorial structures for tourists to see.
- Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum.
This place is all about historical enthusiasts. It has information on historic battles and a display of weapons, armor & uniforms.
- Golden Temple.
The famous Golden Temple is a Gurudwara built over an artificial lake, and people from various places travel to worship at this temple. The distance from Regenta Central Amritsar to Golden Temple is 1.5 km.
Best Restaurants Nearby:
- Kava Grill & Lounge.
Ranking 2nd in 355 restaurants, Kava Grill & Lounge serves local cuisine like no other. It has outstanding food, service, and value scores and is only 3.3 km away from Regenta Central Amritsar by Royal Orchid Hotels.
- Brother's Dhaba.
At a walkable distance of 1.1 km from the hotel, Brother's Dhaba offers a wide variety of vegetarian dishes consisting of Indian, Asian and International cuisines.
- Crystal Restaurant.
A four out of five rated fancy restaurant 2.5 km away from Regenta Central Amritsar by Royal Orchid Hotels awaits to serve delicious Indian, Asian and International foods.
- Bhai Kulwant Singh Kulchian Wale.
The best Kulchas in town can't be missed, so eating at Bhai Kulwant Singh Kulchian Wale is a must when on vacation in Amritsar!
- Charming Chicken
It is a five out of five rated restaurant near Regenta Central Amritsar by Royal Orchid Hotels that serves unique chicken dishes at prices ranging from 100 to 500 INR.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.