The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel D'corbiz
- The Hotel D’Corbiz is just 4 km from Ambedkar Memorial Park and 6 km from the State Museum.
- The Hotel D’Corbiz Lucknow has 4 types of rooms.
- This 3 star hotel in Lucknow is equipped with all the basic room amenities.
- This hotel in Lucknow is equipped with a world-class “exchange restaurant”.
- For a budget hotel in Lucknow, it provides many amenities and services.
The Hotel D’Corbiz is one of the most luxurious towers for someone to spend a night in. It offers spacious arenas and holiday homes which are suitable for both tourists and business meetings. All its 4 types of rooms are equipped with basic room amenities such as minibars, bidet, seating area, electric kettle, and in-room dining. Its world-class “exchange restaurant” offers both international and oriental cuisines. The Bulls and Bear cafe adds a variety of drinks, coffees to the hotel’s ambiance. For a budget hotel in Lucknow, it provides many amenities and services such as banquet halls, conference rooms, bars, weddings, car rentals, and many more.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel D'corbiz, Lucknow
People Also Ask About Hotel D'corbiz
The Hotel D’Corbiz has its own conference rooms for business purposes.
Yes, The Hotel D’Corbiz allows unmarried couples.
As far as hotels in Lucknow are concerned, it is furnished with all the standard services and amenities and it also includes conference halls, business center, Doctor-on-call, bar, free parking & transport and many more.
No, The Hotel D’Corbiz does not have a pool.
Yes, this 3 star hotel in Lucknow has an exchange restaurant that offers continental and international cuisines.
As per the Hotel D’Corbiz, Lucknow review, it has been rated 4.1 out of 5.
It has 4 types of rooms: executive twin rooms, executive double rooms, business rooms, and suites.
Yes, The Hotel D’Corbiz allows free parking for its customers
Popular attractions include Hazratganj Market, Janeshwar Mishra Park, Indira Gandhi Planetarium, and Gautam Buddha park.
Property amenities include smoke-free property, free parking and transport, car rental on site, doctor on-site, and local shuttle.
The Hotel D’Corbiz offers a variety of cuisines, beverages, cocktails, and mocktails.
Nearby restaurants are Radical cafe, Red chills, food addict cafe and restaurant, Milan and burger nest.
Yes, the hotel offers housekeeping, laundry, and cleaning services.
Historical sites include Moti Mahal, Bada Imambara, Shaheed Smark, and Bhool Bhulalya.
Both Hindi and English are spoken at The Hotel D’Corbiz.
Yes, it has an airport shuttle for the use of guests.
Yes, The Hotel D’Corbiz is accessible to everyone and anyone who wishes to avail its services.