The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Devi Grand
Immerse yourself in the luxuriant stay at Hotel Devi Grand Katra. It is a 3-star hotel in Katra and is the only resort hotel in Katra. Located in the heart of Katra city, the resort is surrounded by a lush green landscape and breathtaking views.
Although Hotel Devi Grand is a budget hotel in Katra, it offers 5-star facilities to its guests. The grand structure of the resort and the top-class facilities make it a favorite for leisure and business travelers.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- The resort is conveniently located in the heart of Katra, which makes it an ideal place to stay for those who want to see the soul of the site.
- The resort is embellished with amenities like free parking, wifi, breakfast, outdoor and indoor activities, tour arrangements, spa, massage, sauna, and many other things.
- The guests can choose from 80 luxurious and comfortable suites and family rooms. All rooms are fitted with facilities and services like AC, TV, blackout curtains, and bathtub.
- The resort offers free buffet service in the breakfast and owns an in-house restaurant with a wide array of mouth-watering cuisines.
- The resort is bejeweled with world-class facilities like a multi-facility gym, conference area, restaurant, indoor and outdoor pool, garden, lawn, etc.
- The services offered at an affordable price make the resort one of its kind. And the charming views hugging the hotel make it all the more alluring.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR THE HOTEL
Hotel Devi Grand Katra is located in the center of the city, making it convenient for tourists to enjoy the city's popular attractions.
Nau Devi Temple
This is one of the temples in Katra where the deity Nau Devi sits about 100 stairs down there. The entrance is through the Gufa.
Dera Baba Banda
This is yet another religious place that is full of beautiful scenery and eye-pleasing sites.
The beautiful free-flowing water and the charming scenery attract a good number of tourists here.
Those looking for some peace and want to spend some time relaxing, then this is the best place for them. Surrounded by trees beside the calm water creates a peaceful environment.
This is usually the main reason behind people visiting Katra. Mata Vaishno Devi Mandir is doubtlessly the best place to stay in Katra.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEARBY
Hotel Devi Grand is surrounded by several eateries that offer good service as well as good food.
The diners get healthy and tasty food at an affordable price in this restaurant. They can choose the healthy vegan and gluten-free menu too.
This place is suitable for those seeking vegetarian food. They also have a vegetarian menu.
This place serves North Indian, South Indian, and Chinese cuisines. They also have a variety of fast food options.
It is one of the best vegetarian eateries in Katra that serves sattvic food too.
Chilli to Vanilla
It is a budget-friendly restaurant whose menu covers cuisines from North to South and from East to West. It is known for its yummy flavor.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Devi Grand, Katra
People Also Ask About Hotel Devi Grand
The hotel is considered the best 3-star hotel in Katra for business travelers. It has a fully equipped conference area for their convenience. There is the facility of photocopiers and fax machines too.
The hotel does allow unmarried couples to stay in as it is a couple-friendly hotel. However, they need to produce valid ID proofs when asked for, as per the norms and policies of the hotel.
The top amenities offered to its guests are free and valet parking, free wifi, complimentary tea/coffee, free breakfast, kids’ activities, laundry services, spa, and massage services.
They have also availed pools, restaurants, 24*7 room service, garden, foot bath, and sauna.
The Devi Grand Hotel in Katra has separate swimming pools for kids and adults. The guests get to relax around the pool after a long tiring day.
The kids’ swimming pool comes with pool toys that the kids love to play.
The hotel owns a multi-cuisine restaurant that boasts a mouth-watering menu for the diners. The guests get to choose from a wide-ranging menu as per their taste.
The rooms of this budget hotel in Katra have attached private bathrooms. Every bathroom has a bathtub that gives the feel of luxury to those who stay in this resort.
The hotel is rated 3.9 by the customers, which is a good one.
According to their needs, the guests get to choose from 4 different types of rooms at the hotel. Executive Club Room (single or double occupancy), Superior Club Room, Club Suite, and Deluxe Club suite.
The hotel offers excellent facilities and convenience to the tourists. It has complimentary self-parking and valet parking available on-site.
There are several places near the hotel that are popular among tourists. Some of them are Agar Jitoo, Nau Devi temple, Dera Baba Banda and Baba Dhansar. And the most critical area that one must visit while being in Katra, Mata Vaishno Devi Mandir.
The rooms of this resort provide VIP facilities to the guests. to list a few of the room amenities, there are blackout curtains, AC, kitchenette, TV, extra long beds, air purifier, seating area, laptop safe, and on-demand films.
The rooms are soundproof and spacious, thereby taking care of every need of the visitors.
The hotel boasts a multi-cuisine restaurant that serves excellent food. They also offer free breakfast services, which have a wide-ranging menu.The guests are offered complimentary tea and welcome drinks, and there is an independent coffee shop for the caffeine highs!
Some of the restaurants close to the hotel are Madhuban, Manoranjan Dhaba, Sagar Ratna, and Prem Lahori Vaishno Dhaba.
This hotel provides airport transportation services if asked for by its guests.
The staff of the hotel speaks multiple languages, mainly English and Hindi.
Although this resort is a budget-friendly hotel, the services are no less than a 5-star hotel. The guests get excellent cleaning services in the hotel. They are availed of dry cleaning facilities, laundry and ironing services, and a 24*7 room service so that they never need to worry about a clean, comfortable, and hygienic stay.