The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Fortune Plaza
Hotel Fortune Plaza Ajmer is situated 600 meters from Ajmer Junction and Dargah Sharif. It's inconsequential whether you are a tourist or a business traveller. Hotel Fortune Plaza Ajmer Rajasthan is a beautiful choice for visiting Ajmer. It is a near-prime market area. Due to this benefit, it is convenient to reach the city's famous restaurants, shopping areas, and pilgrimage sites.
Highlights of the hotel
- This 3-star hotel is located close to Ajmer Railway Station.
- Hotel Fortune Plaza provides basic amenities like well-furnished rooms, an attached bathroom, parking space for guests, and free wifi.
- This hotel in Ajmer has five rooms: Deluxe Twin Room, Deluxe Triple Room, Deluxe Double Room, Executive Suite, Junior Suite Room.
- Providing an on-site restaurant with a delicious variety of food, this is the best budget hotel in Ajmer.
- One can visit Dargah Shareef and Adhai din ka Jhonpra to witness the beauty of Ajmer.
- Hotel Fortune Plaza is one of the best 3 Star hotels in Ajmer, Rajasthan. The staff is very courteous and helpful, and the rooms are clean and refreshing.
It provides a relaxation area beside the room. A flat-screen TV and a private bathroom are attached to each room.
Popular places near Hotel Fortune PlazaThese are popular places near Hotel Fortune Plaza Ajmer Rajasthan:
1. Akbar’s Palace and Museum
Akbar’s Palace and Museum has been built and is split into three sections and is one of the finest Ajmer tourist places near the hotel Fortune Plaza Ajmer Rajasthan.
2. Dargah Shareef
It is located at the hill, the charming tomb of Sufi Saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti is one of the budget hotels in Ajmer and India’s most prominent pilgrimage centers.
3. Adhai-Din Ka Jhonpra
It is one of the foremost popular places to go to Ajmer. It is situated on Andere Kota Road near Hotel Fortune Plaza Ajmer.
4. Nasiyan Jain Temple
This temple is located at Prithvi Raj Marg nearby Hotel fortune plaza Ajmer Rajasthan. It is also known as Lal Mandir( Red Temple), devoted to Lord Adinath, the first Jain ‘Tirthankara’.
5. Savitri temple
Savitri Temple is located on the Ratnagiri hill, which is a famous religious site for the Hindus. This temple opens on all days of the week from 5 AM to 12 PM and then from 4 PM to 9 PM.
Best Restaurants near Hotel Fortune Plaza
1. Honeydew Restaurant
It is located near Railway Station close to Hotel Fortune Plaza Ajmer Rajasthan. The restaurant has the best catering service and a very delicious all-time meal.
2. Pehli Manzil Restaurant
This restaurant is located near Chudi Bazar Purani Mandi, near Hotel Fortune Plaza Ajmer. It is one of the finest restaurants for celebrations.
3. TRM Restaurant
TRM Restaurant offers Fast Food, Rajasthani, North-Indian, Chinese, Deserts. The staff and hotel management are very supportive and humble. Many 3 star hotels in Ajmer are close to this restaurant.
4. Raju Terrace Garden
It is located near the main Bazar Badi Basti, Pushkar. This restaurant has Indian, vegetarian-friendly, vegan options.
5. Café Nature's Blessing
The appearance of the food is excellent and the flavours excellent. One can have a great experience here and want to revisit.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
Safety & Hygiene
- - Electrical Sockets
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Fortune Plaza, Ajmer
People Also Ask About Hotel Fortune Plaza
Yes, Hotel Fortune Plaza Ajmer Rajasthan provides a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. It also provides a separate conference room.
Top room amenities include a kitchenette, a minibar, air conditioning, free wifi, a lounge, free private car parking, pets are allowed, a lift, an on-site fitness centre, and a laundry.
No, Hotel Fortune Plaza Ajmer does not provide a swimming pool, but there is a water park nearby Birla City Waterpark to have fun during your stay.
Yes, Hotel Fortune Plaza is a 3-star hotel in Ajmer that provides a beautiful on-site restaurant.
No, they do not have a facility for a bathtub.
Overall ratings for Hotel Fortune Plaza Ajmer are 4.7/5. One can stay comfortably in this hotel with all the facilities provided.
Hotel Fortune Plaza Ajmer has five rooms: Deluxe Twin Room, Deluxe Triple Room, Deluxe Double Room, Executive Suite, Junior Suite Room.
Of course, they offer an on-site parking facility and a convenient stay
No, Hotel Fortune Plaza doesn't have a free parking facility as it is a budget hotel in Ajmer.
These are the popular attractions which are near to Hotel Fortune Plaza Ajmer:-
Adhai-din ka Jhonpra Mosque
Akbar's Palace and Museum
Neemrana Fort Palace
Nareli Jain Temple
Ajmer Government Museum
Ana Sagar Lake.
It provides the best room amenities, including air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a desk, an attached bathroom with a fitted shower, free wifi, a hairdryer, a telephone, and an electric kettle.
Conveniently located restaurants include:-
Pehli Manzil Restaurant
Maharaja Garden Restaurant
Mango Masala Restaurant
The Hotel Fortune Plaza Ajmer is not only famous for its homely, extravagance, convenient and regal facilities. It is also notable for its infelicitous delicacies. Guests can appreciate complimentary breakfast and a lounge during their stay.
Yes, this hotel provides access to a fitness centre to guests during their stay.
Yes, It provides dry cleaning and laundry services to guests.
Yes, pets are allowed, but it's always comfortable to call ahead to confirm.
The staff talks in multiple languages, but generally, they talk in English and Hindi.
Yes, many historical places nearby this hotel in Ajmer are Abdullah Khan's Tomb (6.5 km), Bhim Burj and Garbha Gunjan (3.1 km), and Taragarh Fort (2.0 km).