The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Ganges Grand
Hotel Ganges Grand is located on the gorgeous land of Varanasi city.
The hotel offers a variety of rooms to its guests, including Executive Rooms (single), Executive Rooms (Double), Superior Rooms (Single), and Superior Rooms (Double).
The hotel room provides 24-hour room service, tea-coffee facility, executive room, and attached luxury bath.
The hotel offers Dawat, a multi-cuisine in-house restaurant serving its guest Indian, Continental, and Chinese cuisines.
The hotel facilitates its guests with meditation classes, doctor on call, safe parking, massage facility, paid airport pick and drop facilities.
Hotel Ganges Grand is one of the finest hotels in Varanasi, providing the best luxurious amenities at affordable prices in Varanasi city. Boasting Godavai Banquet Hall that hosts the best of both outdoor and indoor events. The hotel provides the best banquet and catering facilities that create the perfect space for small to big business and private gatherings.
Started in 2016, Hotel Ganges Grand in Varanasi is the perfect walk through the spirituality of Varanasi city. The perfect spot to enjoy the popular Banaras hospitality, this one of the best budget hotels in Varanasi offers cordial and dynamic services to its guests. Sharing a new metaphor of 100% cleanliness and 100% hygiene, the hotel is the ideal space to stay for cleanliness lovers.
Owning a dedicated staff that provides the best of the service while ensuring guests' comfort. The hotel is a top name in the list of top 3 star hotels in Varanasi. The rooms at the hotel are well-equipped, providing Wi-Fi, TV with HD channels, iron, ironing board, and many more necessary amenities to its guests.
The hotel serves the best-grilled food and drinks at its in-house restaurant "Dawat." Here guests can enjoy a proper culinary experience with a menu enriched with Indian, Continental, and Chinese food.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.