The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Glacier View Leh
Hotel Glacier View Leh sets on the charming Karzu road 7 min from the energetic Leh Main Bazaar. Leh is known as the land of the Lamas for the peaceful Buddhist-Tibetan culture embedded deeply in the grounds. The monasteries, palaces, valleys, and villages preserve the charm of Leh. One of the best hotels in Leh is near to a few of these significant places around the breathtaking highlands.
Highlights of the Hotel
- The 3-star hotel in Leh is located on the quiet Karzu road giving a glimpse of the Trans-Himalayan ranges.
- The 27 fully furnished rooms attract leisure travelers, families, solo travelers, couples, and trekkers.
- The exquisite room amenities include free Wi-Fi, hot water, modern baths, laundry, dry cleaning, LCD TVs, etc.
- The hotel has a lovely restaurant serving Asian and Indian cuisine in the dining hall.
- The key facilities are free Wi-Fi, parking facilities, rental cars, doctor on call, a lush lawn, an in-house restaurant, and more.
Guests of Hotel Glacier View Leh Ladakh can indulge in Tibetan-Buddhist culture, art, and history by visiting the nearby tourist attractions like Shanti Stupa, the magnificent Leh Palace, the Zorawar fort, and more. Glacier View is one of those luxury hotels in Leh that is also conveniently located for tourists as the nearest airport Kushok Bakula Rimpochee is just 12 min away.
The guests can enjoy cultural shows on request and unwind in the beautiful garden in the hotel. The hotel offers rental taxis to visit the tourist places and have a great time in Leh.
5 Popular Places near The Glacier View
Hotel Glacier View Leh is nearby a few of the most visited tourist spots around Leh. Leh is famous for the monastery circuit and scenic desert-like landscapes adorned with palaces and charming Ladakhi villages.
Shanti Stupa- 9 min drive from the Hotel Glacier View Leh Ladakh, the white marble domed monastery features ancient Buddha relics on the grounds.
Khardung La- From one of the luxury hotels in Leh, it is just 1 hr drive to the World's highest motorable pass offers a glimpse of the marvelous Karakoram ranges.
Spituk Gompa- 18 min drive from the hotel, the monastery features a large Kali statue unveiled at the annual festival.
Stok Monastery- Hotel Glacier View Leh Ladakh is 28 min drive from the artistic monastery featuring a peaceful atmosphere and a beautiful view.
Thiksey Monastery- One of the most charming hotels in Leh is 29 min drive away from the largest Tibetan-Buddhist shrine in Central Leh.
5 Best Restaurants nearby
Hotel Glacier View Leh is located at Karzu road that is just minutes away from the Leh Main Market. The hotel is surrounded by some of the highly-rated restaurants where tourists can relish Tibetan delicacies and delicious Italian food.
Bon Apetit- Just (500 m) 2 min drive from the hotel, the restaurant serves delicious Italian, Pizza, International, European cuisine.
The Tibetan Kitchen- Hotel Glacier View Leh Ladakh is 700 m from the cozy restaurant serving Chinese, Indian, Tibetan meals.
World Garden Cafe- The 3-star hotel in Leh is just 290 m from the pleasant outdoor eatery serving Italian, Indian, Tibetan, and Asian cuisine.
Correto Leh- Hotel Glacier View Leh Ladakh is 3 min drive from the comfortable restaurant serving exquisite Continental, Indian, Tibetan, and more hearty meals.
Gesmo Restaurant- Just 700 m from the hotel, the friendly restaurant serves local cuisine, Italian, Indian, Pizza, Fast food, and Tibetan delicacies.
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Glacier View Leh, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About Hotel Glacier View Leh
The hotel stands in a scenic location of Karzu Road nearby the most visited tourist locations. Leh is a favourite destination for its desert-like landscapes, a breathtaking view of the Trans-Himalaya ranges, and the artistic monasteries.
- Shanti Stupa
- Khardung La
- Magnetic Hill
- Spituk Gompa
- Thiksey Monastery
Yes, the hotel offers ample space for parking for the guests. The hotel requests the guests to enquire about the parking space they expect while booking at the hotel.
Yes, the 3 star hotel in Leh is a beautiful stay that is nearby a few of the most significant historical sites in the history of Leh. The guests can immerse themselves in the Buddhist-Tibetan Ladakhi culture, art, and music. The land of Leh adorns scenic monasteries, villages, palaces, and forts the tourists admire.
Khardung La-36.8 km from the hotel, the highest motorable pass in the World, is a snowy paradise for adventurous travelers. The travelers admire the beauty of the snow-clad Karakoram ranges and take back some great photographs.
Stok Monastery- The charming monastery was founded in the 14th century by Lama Lhawang Lotus features 108 volumes of Kangyur. The hotel is a 30 min 16.4 km ride from the tranquil monastery.
Shanti Stupa- 3 km from the hotel, the white-domed marble shrine is home to ancient Buddha relics and a stunning view of Leh landscapes.
Zorawar Fort- The hotel is just 2.3 km from the charming fortress with mighty history. The fortress adorns warm lights, sunflower patches, a unique stamp collection, and treasures from early dynasties.
Spituk Gompa- 8.3 km from the hotel, the monastery adorns a large Kali statue revealed annually during the Gustor festival.
Hotel Glacier View Leh offers Deluxe, Double, or twin rooms as per the guests' requirements.
Yes, one of the luxury hotels in Leh has an on-site restaurant and dining hall offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
No, Hotel Glacier View Leh does not provide a swimming pool.
Yes, Glacier View is one of those hotels in Leh that are friendly towards the couple. The hotel has a hassle-free Check-In for couples with appropriate ID Proof.
Yes, the hotel offers good parking facilities for the guests. The hotel requests the guests to inform the hotel about their parking needs during the booking process.
Yes, it’s safe to stay as the hotel staff follows all necessary COVID-19 protocols and wears safety gear. The staff is trained for sanitation of public areas and offers sanitizer dispensers.
The Glacier View in Leh offers the guests exquisite amenities like free Wi-Fi, parking, doctor-on-call, airport transfer, rental cars, laundry, dry cleaning, an in-house restaurant, 24-hour room service, housekeeping, etc.
The Glacier View's Check-In starts at 8 AM for the guests. The Check-Out time offered is at 8 AM. The guests can request a change in the check-in and check-out timings enquiring at the hotel before visiting.
Hotel Glacier View Leh Ladakh prices may vary from the type of room. The prices start approximately from INR 5,000 to INR 12,000.
Hotel Glacier View in Leh is about 450m from Leh's center.
Yes, Hotel Glacier View in Ladakh has a relaxing hot tub for the guests to enjoy. You can contact the hotel regarding the availability of the hot tub.