The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Grand Ashoka
Hotel Grand Ashoka Alwar is an elegant and versatile hotel in Alwar. The hotel has an in-house restaurant, a banquet hall, and comfortable rooms. This 4-star hotel in Alwar can be easily accessible through various transit points and a parking space is also available. Hotel Grand Ashoka is a haven for tourists traveling alone and also for tourists traveling with their families.
- Hotel Grand Ashoka is located near Ambedkar Nagar in Alwar, Rajasthan.
- The hotel comprises 30 luxurious and comfortable rooms,
- Hotel Grand Ashoka has an in-house restaurant, Dining Area, Banquet Hall, Wi-Fi, TV, A/C, and Sun Deck.
- The In-house restaurant has an all-day dining service that serves local cuisine.
- Hotel Grand Ashoka offers a plethora of services such as Room Service, Dry-cleaning, Laundry, Housekeeping, Parking, and other facilities.
Hotel Grand Ashoka Alwar Rajasthan is located in Rajgarh Alwar Road which makes commuting easy. The hotel is just 2.2 km away from the Alwar Railway station and it's also close to the city's must-see attraction. This luxury hotel in Alwar has a Banquet hall, spacious rooms, Conference room, Lawn, sun deck, TV, A/C, Cafe, Bakery, and in-house restaurant with options of kids' meals and special diet meals.
Hotel Grand Ashoka also facilitates Parking, Doctor on call, Mail service, Room service, Housekeeping, Luggage assistance, and storage for the convenience of guests.
Popular Places near Hotel Grand Ashoka
Hotel Grand Ashoka Alwar provides all the necessary facilities for a comfortable stay but to explore the city you need to step out of the hotel room and check out these must-see attractions near this hotel in Alwar.
Siliserh Lake: The Lake is a famous picnic spot where you can indulge yourself in recreational activities like boating and sightseeing. Siliserh Lake is 10 km away from Hotel Grand Ashoka Alwar Rajasthan.
Garbhaji Falls: The fall is one of the rarest falls in the desert of Rajasthan. Garbhaji Falls is set in a jungle of the Aravalli canal.
Naldeshwar Shrine: It is a small cave that features a naturally formed Shiva Linga which is visited by many pilgrims and devotees.
Karni Mata Temple: The temple is dedicated to Karni Mata, one of the avatars of Goddess Durga. Karni Mata Temple is set near Doodh Talai Lake, 6.2 km away from Hotel Grand Ashoka Alwar Rajasthan.
Moosi Maharani ki Chhatri: This double-story structure is shaped like a flower made of white marble and brown sandstone. The interiors of the Moosi Maharani Ki Chhatri are adorned with mythological paintings and frescoes.
Hotel Grand Ashoka Alwar has an in-house restaurant for guests and outsiders but you can also check out other restaurants of Alwar near this 4-star hotel in Alwar.
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya: It's one of the fine-dining eateries in Alwar which serves multi-cuisine dishes. Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya is just 3.8 km away from Hotel Grand Ashoka Alwar, Rajasthan.
Foji Raj Dhaba: The restaurant is known for its delectable Indian and fast-food dishes like Kheer, Pulao, Biryani, Dal Makhni, and special thali called Foji Raj thali.
Al - Lazeez Restaurant: The Restaurant's specialty is its delicious and finger-licking non-veg delicacies. Al-Lazeez Restaurant is 6.8 km from Hotel Grand Ashoka in Alwar, Rajasthan.
Hill Fort Kesroli: The restaurant is the most favorite dining establishment in Alwar, which is a part of Hill Fort Kesroli Resort. Hill Fort Kesroli is 7.8 Km away from this luxury hotel in Alwar.
Gigil Restaurant & Bistro Cafe: It’s a multi-cuisine restaurant and a nightclub cafe where you can hang out with your friends and enjoy a wide range of baked goods and beverages.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Grand Ashoka, Alwar
People Also Ask About Hotel Grand Ashoka
Hotel Grand Ashoka Alwar does offer business services such as Business Centre, Conference Room, Banquet, Wi-Fi, Front Desk, Parking, and Paid Pickup/Drop to various transit points. All these services help in the smooth functioning of events and functions like seminars, Business meetings, and reunions.
Popular amenities such as in-house restaurant, TV, A/C, Bakery, Cafe, Dining Area, Special Diet Meals, Kids Meals, Wi-Fi, Conference Room, Banquet, Safe and Parking is available in Hotel Grand Ashoka Alwar.
No, this hotel in Alwar does not have a swimming pool but the hotel has other amenities
Yes, Hotel Grand Ashoka Alwar has an in-house restaurant. The hotel also has a Bakery, Cafe, and Dining Area. Delectable delicacies are served to the guests and the hotel also has the option of kids' meals and special diet meals.
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of Hotel Grand Ashoka Alwar but the hotel room comes equipped with amenities and the attached bathroom has a hot/cold water facility and other toiletries.
Hotel Grand Ashoka Alwar, Rajasthan has got overall 4.3 stars out of 5-star ratings by its guests. It's a very good review for a hotel. The hotel should be on your list of hotels in Alwar with luxurious accommodation and quality service.
The rooms of this luxury hotel in Alwar are categorized into three types of rooms. They are Deluxe Room, Super Deluxe Room, and Suite.
All these rooms come equipped with A/C, TV, Wi-Fi, Safe, Daily Housekeeping, and Room Service.
Yes, Hotel Grand Ashoka Alwar has a parking facility and the hotel also has paid Pickup and drop service to various transit points for its guests.
Yes, Hotel Grand Ashoka does not have a free parking facility but it does have paid Pick up and drop service to various transit points for its guests.
The heritage city of Alwar has many tourist attractions such as Havelis, Forts, and Lakes. Here are a few of these popular attractions that are close to Hotel Grand Ashoka Alwar.
- Siliserh Lake: The Lake was constructed by building a dam in the tributary of the river. The lake was meant to supply water to the homes of Alwar. But presently it's a famous picnic spot, just at a distance of 13 Km away from Alwar city. It can be a nice stop before visiting Sariska Tiger Reserve where you can enjoy the picturesque view of the lake and migratory birds.
- Garbhaji Falls: The fall is one of the rarest falls in the desert of Rajasthan, that passes natural beauty and pristine tranquillity. Garbhaji Falls is located in a jungle of the Aravalli canal surrounded by groves of trees, which makes it an ideal place for nature lovers and photographers. The water comes gushing down from the rocky mountains spraying the trees and shrubs. The path to the top of the fall is bumpy and tough but it's worth it. The fall is also used by the Indian Army as the training ground.
- Naldeshwar Shrine: It is a small cave shrine that is dedicated to Lord Shiva. The cave features a small naturally formed shiva-linga. The temple was built in the 18th century to provide shelter to this shiva-linga and it was later named Naldeshwar Shrine. The beauty of the shrine is enhanced by two naturally formed ponds. The shrine is visited by many pilgrims and devotees and all the festivals related to Lord Shiva are celebrated here. Even the journey to this Hindu temple is divine and adventurous.
Guests of the Hotel Grand Ashoka can dine at the hotel's in-house restaurant. Regional and local dishes are part of the menu. The hotel also offers kids' meals and special diet meals.
The historic city of Alwar has many historical sites which are also popular tourist attractions. Few of these historic sites are close to Hotel Grand Ashoka Alwar.
City Palace of Alwar
Karni Mata Temple
Moosi Maharani Ki Chhatri
This 4-star hotel in Alwar has an in-house restaurant for its guests but the city of Alwar has got other fine dining establishments, such as:
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya
Gigil Restaurant & Cafe
Foji Raj Dhaba
Hill Fort Kesroli