The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Green Valley
Hotel Green Valley is one of the best hotels in Katra, offering modish amenities in an outlandish infrastructure surrounded by beautiful snow-capped mountains. The hotel is located at a great locality with several popular attractions such as Banganga Temple, Vaishno Devi Temple, Katra Station Park, Patnitop, Jammu’s Bahu Fort, which are in proximity and extremely near to the transit points such as the Katra Bus stand and Katra Railway railway station.
The mountain views, wooden furnished 20 well-decorated rooms with all the necessities like wifi, TV, tea/coffee maker are the major highlights of Hotel Green Valley. Room services are available 24x7 for the guests staying at the hotel. The charges of rooms are affordable and provide comfort, luxury, satisfaction and a home-like experience, which make Hotel Green Valley the best budget hotel in Katra. In proximity to several tourist sites and making it available for the guests to do the yatra, the hotel offers Yatra slip whenever needed along with car rental services to make the journey comfortable, easy, and delightful.
The highlight of the hotel
- Transit points
- Travel desk
- Car rental
- Yatra ticket
- Room service
- Tea and Coffee maker
- Free parking
- Free Internet
- Luggage Room
- 24-hour desk service
- Seating area
- Attached bathroom
- Hot and cold water 24x7
- Air conditioner
- Travel guide
- Electric kettle
- Laundry services
- Dry cleaning services
- Power backup
- Spacious room
- Windows with a view
- Makeup table and mirror
- Study desk
- Medical facilities
- Doctor on call
Popular places close to the hotel
One of the popular attractions in Katra is Mata Vaishno Devi Temple which is visited by thousands of tourists every year across the country. The Cave Temple is located in the Trikuta Hills, which is also known as BHAWAN. Tourists have to trek from Katra Base Camp to reach the temple for about 11-12km.
Located 17km from Patnitop, this lake is outrageously famous for the picturesque scenes and landscapes amidst the forest, making it an ideal place for aero sports such as rock climbing, skydiving, bungee jumping hot-air balloon, and paragliding. Sanasar Lake is not far from Hotel Green Valley and is also known as Mini Gulmarg.
It is a hilltop that is extremely popular in Katra and is located in Udhampur and situated in the Shivalik range of the Himalayas. Patnitop is a beautiful snow-clad hilltop offering a mesmerizing view of the Chenab river.
This lake is situated 62km from Jammu and Kashmir, which encompasses forest-covered hills. It is a popular attraction of Katra and a holy place as Sheshnag, a snake with six heads shrine is situated to the lake's eastern bank.
This is located near Yatra Parchi Check Post, and it is said that this river is associated with the mythological history of the miracles and legends of Goddess Vaishno. The water in the river keeps flowing throughout the year and faces a shortage during the monsoon. Banganga is a popular tourist spot for the serene atmosphere and tranquil vibes all year long.
Best restaurants nearby the hotel
It serves Indian cuisines and is located close to Hotel Green Valley Katra.
The veg platter at this dhaba is quite popular in Katra, and it is located 2.3 km from the hotel.
Serves Punjabi, South Indian, Asian, and Chinese Cuisine at a commendable price and is quite popular among Katra tourists.
Prem Lahori Vaishno Dhaba
The authentic veg platter at the dhaba is finger-licking good, and it is also located in proximity to the hotel.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Green Valley, Katra
People Also Ask About Hotel Green Valley
No, it doesn’t provide any business services.
For this information contact the reception desk of the hotel.
What are some popular amenities available in Hotel Green Valley Katra?
The popular amenities available in the hotel are as follow:
- Free internet
- Free parking
- Dry cleaning
- Laundry services
- Power backup
- Travel desk
- 24hour reception desk
No, the hotel doesn’t have a swimming pool.
No, the hotel doesn’t have a restaurant.
No, bathtubs aren’t available, but showers with hot and cold running water are available for guests at the hotel.
This hotel is quite popular, and one of the best budget hotels in Katra and customers have rated this hotel with three stars for great accommodations and hospitality.
There are 20 rooms at the hotel, and all are deluxe and family rooms to make the guest experience at the hotel home-like and comfortable.
Yes, it does have a parking facility.
Yes, it has a free parking facility for all the guests.
Some of the popular attractions nearby the hotel are as follow:
Banganga River Temple
Katra Station Park
Some of the restaurants close to the hotel are as follow:
- Madhuban Restaurant
- Manoranjan Dhaba
- Sagar Ratna
- Hotel Subhash’
- Prem Lahori Vaishno Dhaba
Yes, there are few historical sites around the hotel.
Yes, the hotel offers medical assistance to guests if an emergency arises, and doctors are just one call away in times of urgency.