The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Greenfields
The hotel GreenFields is known as one of the best hotels in Himachal Pradesh for having a great vacation. Greenfield Manali is located in the most beautiful and quiet "Log Huts" area, surrounded by cedar and apple orchards with 26 rooms, a 24-hour Multicuisine restaurant, and all the facilities to make staying comfortable.
Highlights of the hotel:
- The hotel is one of the budget hotels in Manali located in the Log Hut area, which is one of the quietest and most beautiful areas in Manali.
- The hotel has 18 luxurious rooms and 5 spacious and beautifully decorated family suites.
- Each accommodation unit is beautifully furnished and has a separate living room.
- These rooms are simple and elegant, with a friendly atmosphere, equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, intercom, tea/coffee maker, Wi-Fi connection, and heating.
- Hotel Greenfields Manali has an onsite restaurant and offers a free buffet breakfast.
Established in 1982, the Greenfields, one of the 3 star hotels in Manali has developed into an ideal place for tourists and business travelers to feel at home in the city. The hotel is reviewed as one of Manali's most sought-after hotels. The availability on-site tour desk and taxi/bus booking service allow guests to plan visits to local and nearby tourist attractions. In addition, parking, medical, laundry, and other facilities also add convenience to guests.
For guests to enjoy the exciting experience, the hotel offers a variety of services, including 23 rooms, air-conditioned rooms, laundry service, cable/satellite TV service, Internet access, Internet facilities via cable, departure time at noon, distance Airport 50 kilometers (kilometers), valet parking, lounge.
Popular Places near Hotel Greenfields - 5 places
Hotel Greenfield is located at Scenic Hill Station "Manali" in Himachal Pradesh, northern India, at the foot of the Himalayas.
Hotel Greenfield Manali also has beautiful nearby attractions where the guests can enjoy the holidays.
The temple is one of the temples to visit Guwahati. A beautiful stream flows past him. The hill where the temple is located is also suitable for nature trails.
Siyali mahadev temple
A historic Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, with unique wooden architecture. The temple is about a few hours from one of the 3 star hotels in Manali.
Ghatokach tree temple
A traditional pagoda-style Hindu temple with intricate wooden exterior walls in a lush forest setting.
This magnificent temple enshrines the sacred Manu, who is said to be the creator of the world and the author of Manusmriti.
Manali mall market
This street is lined with shops selling woolen clothing, blankets, bags, and hiking supplies. This market sells almost all replicas of well-known brands.
Best Restaurant Nearby - 5 restaurant
Hotel Greenfields Manali is the budget hotel’s multicultural restaurant, satisfying guests’ culinary needs in a relaxed atmosphere, serves Indian, Continental, Chinese and Gujarati cuisines with that there are some nearby restaurants also.
Shesh Besh restaurant
Shesh Besh is a multi-cuisine restaurant located in Old Manali. The restaurant serves amazing hummus and a variety of delicious Indian cuisine. The eatery is about a few hours from one of the budget hotels in Manali.
The restaurant serves Chinese, multi-cuisine, North Indian, Indian, Thai, Japanese and European cuisine.
Olive Garden is a casual restaurant serving a variety of delicious dishes. A good place in Old Manali, praised for an elegant appearance, a good place to visit
Soma inn café
This restaurant is vegetarian-friendly and has a vegan option. The eatery has a variety of cuisines such as café, Italian, Chinese, Indian, Asian, Thai, Tibetan, and Israeli.
Déjà vu café
The authentic café in old Manali has an astonishing scenic view. The eatery has limited food options but the taste and serving are best. The restaurant is just a few miles from the 3-star Hotel in Manali.
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Greenfields, Manali
People Also Ask About Hotel Greenfields
No, the hotel does not offer business services.
Yes, unmarried couples are allowed in Greenfield hotels as long as the guests have valid identity proof.
The hotel's most popular facilities include a restaurant, free parking, and room service.
No, hotel greenfield doesn't have a swimming pool.
Yes, The hotel has a Thai restaurant where the guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
No, Bathtub is not available in the bathrooms of hotel Greenfield.
The overall customer rating for the hotel in Manali is 4.4/5.
Hotel Greenfields has 3 types of rooms: super deluxe rooms, deluxe rooms, and family suites.
Yes, the hotel has parking facilities.
Yes, the hotel has free parking and a valet parking facility.
Popular attractions are close to the hotel:
- Hadimba Temple
- Manu Temple
- Siyali Mahadev temple
- Manali Mall market
- Vashisht Temple
Popular room amenities include a flat-screen TV, a desk, and a seating area.
Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant during the day.
Some restaurants close to greenfields:
- Casa Bella vista
- The Lazy Dog
- Sunshine Café
- Olive Garden
- Shesh Besh restaurant
Yes, dry cleaning and laundry services are offered at hotel greenfield.
The staff speaks multiple languages including Hindi and English.
Yes, the Greenfield hotel has beautiful scenic views.