The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Heritage Inn
Based in the heritage city of Rajasthan, Hotel Heritage Inn Jaisalmer welcomes people to experience the authentic side of Rajasthan with one of the best hotels in Jaisalmer with an ethnic view. The best choice among 4 star hotels in Jaisalmer, the Hotel accommodates all vacation and business travelers.
- Heritage Inn is located at a distance of 3 km and 4.5 km from the Jaisalmer airport and Railway Station, respectively.
- It features a conference hall equipped for marriages, banquets, events, and theme parties.
- Hotel rooms are well equipped with air conditioning, a mini bar, and power backup.
- The hotel restaurant serves multi-cuisine with Rajasthani folk music and dance in a campfire.
This one of the luxury hotels in Jaisalmer is equipped with modern facilities that provide all room air conditioning, attached European style bathroom, Wi-Fi connectivity, 24 hours room service, intercom, study table, electronic safe, and attached bathrooms with essential toiletries.
Guests also experience hospitality as Hotel’s restaurant serves delicious cuisines like Indian, Chinese, Continental. Rajasthani folk music and dance are also organized with a campfire under an amazing night sky view.
Popular Places nearby Hotel
Desert National Park –
It is situated at a distance of around 2.1 km from the Hotel Heritage Inn, which is one of the luxury hotels in Jaisalmer. It is one of the largest national parks with covering an area of 3162 km.
Jaisalmer Fort –
It is one of the oldest and few living forts in Rajasthan. It is located at a distance of 2.6 km from the Hotel Heritage Inn Jaisalmer, one of the best choices among 4 star hotels in Jaisalmer.
Gadisar Lake –
Gadisar Lake is situated at a distance of around 3.6 km from the Hotel Heritage Inn. This lake is built around 12-13 century, which is nowadays a popular place to visit.
Riddhi Siddhi Restaurant –
One of the famous which serves cuisines like Indian and Asian and is a vegetarian restaurant. It is located around 2.2 km from the Hotel Heritage Inn.
Palace View Restaurant –
Palace View Restaurant is known for its marvellous rooftop and is 2.5 km away from the Hotel.
Heritage Inn Jaisalmer. It serves American, Indian, and Asian cuisines and serving vegetarian and also vegan diets.
Wyra The Rooftop Restaurant –
Wyra the Rooftop Restaurant is at 15 minutes distance from the Hotel Heritage Inn which is one of the finest hotels in Jaisalmer. They serve cuisines like Indian, Barbecue, Grill and they only serve dinner meals.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Heritage Inn, Jaisalmer
People Also Ask About Hotel Heritage Inn
Yes, the Hotel Heritage Inn Jaisalmer has a Meeting/banquet facilities and a Business centre on additional chargers with the free Wi-Fi access.
Yes, the Hotel Heritage Inn Jaisalmer allow unmarried couples.
The popular amenities at the Hotel Heritage Inn Jaisalmer includes Airport shuttle (additional charge), Air conditioning, Non-smoking throughout, Shops on site, Heating, Car hire, Packed lunches, Gift shop, VIP room facilities, Family rooms, Non-smoking rooms, Newspapers, and Room service.
Yes, the Hotel Heritage Inn has a swimming pool for free.
Yes, the Hotel Heritage Inn Jaisalmer houses a restaurant named Bageecha. The restaurant offers lavish Indian, Chinese, and Continental cuisine. Guest can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner at this restaurant. The Hotel also organises cooking classes for the guests.
No, bathtub is not available in the rooms of the Hotel Heritage Inn Jaisalmer.
Hotel Heritage Inn Jaisalmer have six types of rooms are:
Royal Cottage Room
Royal Heritage Room
Maharaja Suite Room
Maharani Suite Room
Yes, one of the famous 4 star hotels in Jaisalmer offer a parking facility.
Yes, one of the famous luxury hotels in Jaisalmer offer a free parking facility.
The Hotel Heritage Inn Jaisalmer is located near the city centre and many attractions, and some of them are:
Jaisalmer Fort - 2.6 km
Patwon Ki Haveli - 2.7 km
Salim Singh Ki Haveli- 2.9 km
Lake Gadisar - 3.7 km
Bara Baag - 5.1 km
The rooms at one of the famous hotels in Jaisalmer are equipped with air conditioning, a desk, a terrace with pool view, a private bathroom, a flat-screen TV, bed linen, towels, wardrobe, and a kettle.
The restaurant at the Hotel offers Chocolate or cookies, Fruits, Bottle of water, Wine/champagne, Kid-friendly buffet, Kid meals, and Snack bar.
There is an only restaurant close to the Hotel named Pleasant Haveli which is 10 km away.