The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Imperial
Hotel Imperial Alwar is a budget-friendly hotel in Alwar. The hotel provides ample conveniences to fulfill the specific requirements of the guests. This budget hotel in Alwar goes beyond the expectation of the guests and provides great value for money. The Business Centre and Banquet hall make it an ideal choice for business clientele as well.
- The Imperial Hotel is located in Manu Marg, Alwar. The hotel is just 1.3 km away from Moti Doongri.
- All the rooms of the hotel are spacious and clean that are designed to provide comfort and convenience to the guests.
- Business Centre, Conference Room, Restaurant, Dining area, parking, and other amenities are available to the guests.
- At the Imperial hotel, there is a restaurant and dining area on site.
- Room service, housekeeping, business service, Wi-Fi, Laundry service, and paid shuttle service are provided for the comfort of guests.
Hotel Imperial seems like a cheap hotel in Alwar but the hotel provides great value for money. The imperial hotel offers world-class amenities and facilities such as Business Centre, Banquet Hall, Dining Area, Restaurant, Wi-Fi, Laundry Service, Parking, Housekeeping, Paid shuttle Service, Luggage Storage, and assistance. All these facilities make it a desirable location for formal and informal events. Imperial hotel is accessible as it is close to Jaipur International Airport and Alwar Junction
Popular Places near Hotel Imperial
Hotel Imperial Alwar provides all the necessary services for a comfortable stay. However, you need to step out of the hotel to explore the popular attractions near this budget hotel in Alwar.
Siliserh Lake is an artificial lake that is at a distance of 13 km from Alwar and 8.4 km from Hotel Imperial. The Lake is home to migratory birds and partly inhabited by crocodiles.
Naldeshwar Shrine is a small cave that is being visited by millions of devotees and pilgrims throughout the year. Even the journey to this shrine is a divine experience.
Vinay Vilas Palace is located in the foothills of Aravali. This 17th-century palace is a combination of Islamic and Rajasthani-style architecture.
Moosi Maharani ki Chhatri is a double-story structure that is shaped like a flower. White marble and brown sandstone were used for the construction.
Vijay Mandir Palace was built by Maharaja Jai Singh and used to be his residence. The palace features 105 rooms and a lush green garden and a picturesque lake.
Best Restaurants Nearby
Hotel Imperial is more than just a cheap hotel in Alwar, the hotel is in proximity to many restaurants and fine dining establishments
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya is a multi-cuisine restaurant in Moti Doongri, just an 8-minute walk away from Hotel Imperial. The restaurant offers good and quality service to its guests.
Ice & Spice Restaurant only offers lunch and dinner options. These meals consist of Indian, Asian, and Thai cuisine. Ice & Spice is just a 10-minute walking distance from Hotel Imperial Alwar.
Inderlok Coffee World Cafe is one of the properties of Inderlok that is located in the Wonder Mall. The Cafe is also just a 10-minute walk away from this hotel in Alwar.
Foji Raj Dhaba is a part of Foji Raj Hotel but it is better known as Foji Raj Dhaba because of its widespread North Indian dishes.
Peppers serves dishes from well-known cuisine such as Indian, Asian, Thai, and Italian. The restaurant has a great blend of delicious food and a pleasant ambiance.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Playground
- - Bar
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Imperial, Alwar
People Also Ask About Hotel Imperial
Yes, Hotel Imperial Alwar offers business services such as Meeting Rooms, Business Centre, and Banquet Hall that makes the property suitable for any kinds of corporate events such as meetings, conferences, seminars, reunions, and corporate retreats.
Some popular amenities available in Hotel Imperial Alwar are an in-house restaurant, dining area, Wi-Fi, Banquet hall, business center, conference room, air conditioning, luggage storage, kids meals, seating area, power backup, telephone, intercom, parking space, and attached bathroom.
No, Hotel Imperial Alwar does not have a swimming pool but the hotel has other amenities on site.
Yes, this budget hotel in Alwar has a restaurant on site that offers local delicacies from Rajasthani cuisine.
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of Hotel Imperial in Alwar, but the attached bathrooms have a hot/cold water facility and other toiletries.
Hotel Imperial has got overall 3.8 stars out of 5-star ratings from its guests. It can be considered an average rating for a hotel. All the services and amenities make this cheap hotel in Alwar a desirable destination for both leisure and business travelers.
The rooms of Hotel Imperial Alwar are divided into three types of rooms. They are the Non-A/C Room, A/C Room, and Trible Bed A/C Room.
Yes, this hotel in Alwar has a parking facility along with paid shuttle service and paid transfer to various transit points such as Railway and Airport.
Yes, Hotel Imperial Alwar has a free parking facility along with parking, paid shuttle service, and paid transfer to various transit points such as railway and Airport.
The city of Alwar has many tourist attractions to offer such as Havelis, palace, forts, and lakes. Few of these popular attractions are close to the Hotel Imperial in Alwar.
Vinay Vilas Palace also known as City Palace of Alwar
Moosi Maharani Ki Chhatri
Sariska National Park
Room amenities such as air conditioning, intercom, and attached bathroom with hot/cold water facility and other toiletries are available at Hotel Imperial in Alwar.
Besides the restaurants at the hotel, there are also other restaurants close to Hotel Imperial Guest House.
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya
Foji Raj Dhaba
Inderlok Coffee World Cafe
Ice & Spice
Citrus Cafe Hill Fort Kesroli
Hotel Imperial Alwar has a restaurant on site that serves Indian and Rajasthani cuisine.
The heritage city of Alwar has many historical sites that are also famous tourist attractions. Few Of these historical sites are close to Hotel Imperial in Alwar.
Bala Quila, also known as Alwar Fort, is considered the oldest building in Alwar, which was constructed by Khan Mehwati.
Vinay Vilas Palace, also known as City Palace of Alwar, is a 17th-century palace that has a majestic lake in its vicinity and a beautiful pavilion.
The Government Museum displays artifacts and paintings of the medieval era.
Moosi Maharani Ki Chhatri is a cenotaph shaped like a flower built in 1815.
Bhangarh Fort is a medieval haunted fort located on the edge of Sariska National Park.
Naldeshwar Shrine is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It houses a naturally formed Shiva Linga.
Vijay Mandir Palace is more than 100 years old and used to be a residence of Maharaja Jai Singh.
Hotel Imperial Alwar is close to many transit points. The hotel is just 2.1 km away from Alwar Railway Station.