- Price Starts At :
- + 389.04 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Hotel Metro Palace
- Hotel Metro Palace Mumbai is just 11 kilometers away from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, while Santa Cruz Domestic Airport is just 8 kilometers away.
- The hotel also offers delicate rooms like executive double or twin rooms, suites, and a one-bedroom apartment.
- The Hotel Metro Palace, Mumbai, Maharashtra also provides amenities like ironing service, refrigerator, electrical chargers, wake-up call, bellboy service, newspaper, telephone, tv, and attached bathroom.
- The hotel also embodies a fine bar, restaurant, and barbeque.
- The Hotel Metro Palace is one of the 3 star hotels in Mumbai that serves facilities like air conditioning, luggage storage, multilingual staff, reception, safety and security, fire extinguishers, elevator/lift, and public restrooms.
Bandra, often known as the Queen of the Suburbs, is where this house is located. The Hotel Metro Palace is one of the budget hotels in Mumbai adjacent to the local metro station, making it convenient to move around Mumbai. Mount Mary's Basilica, one of the city's most prominent churches, the shops on Linking Road, and Bandstand are all excellent places to spend a relaxing evening. Hotel Metro Palace has complimentary internet access in all accommodations, as well as vehicle rentals and on-site dining.
The hotel Metro Place in Mumbai is close to a variety of dining and entertainment alternatives. Modern furnishings, Wi-Fi access, and cable channels are available in the Metro Palace's comfortable rooms. The en-suite bathroom includes a shower and other conveniences. Metro Palace provides meeting/banquet space as well as airport shuttle and vehicle rental. For the convenience of guests, an ATM is available.
The tour desk at the hotel can assist you with trip planning. Fax/photocopying and laundry services are also available. For breakfast, lunch, and supper, the hotel's multi-cuisine restaurant serves a variety of local and international delicacies. The rooftop restaurant offers light refreshments as well as spectacular views.