The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Levels Resort
- Levels Resort Mumbai is 36 kilometers from Thane. The nearest airport is Mumbai's Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, which is 20 kilometers away.
- The resort also puts forth delicately designed rooms for the guests like the Deluxe Rooms, Super Deluxe Room, Super Deluxe Room with Balcony, Premium Room with a Lakeside view, Premium Luxury Room, and Three-Bedroom Villa.
- The Levels Resort Mumbai Maharashtra also provides world-class amenities like the ironing service, balcony/terrace, electrical chargers, wake-up call, bellboy service, room service, TV, and attached bathroom.
- The resort also serves authentic cuisine in the restaurant and dining area.
- The Levels Resort is one of the budget resorts in Mumbai that offers services like kids play area, air conditioning, luggage storage, swimming pool, outdoor sports, free parking, lawn, indoor games, CCTV, business center, reception, safety and security, fire extinguishers, elevator/lift, and seating area.
It is not difficult to find a suitable family-friendly resort in Mumbai. Levels Resort is a great choice for vacationers like you. Levels Resort is at a short distance from the Global Vipassana Pagoda (2.6 mi), which is worth seeing while in Mumbai. With amenities like a minibar, air conditioning, and a sofa, as well as complimentary WiFi, the resort rooms serve as your "home away from home."
A 24-hour front desk, room service, and outdoor chairs are available to visitors staying at Levels Resort. In addition, Levels Resort has a pool and breakfast facility, which will make your trip to Mumbai even more enjoyable. As an added benefit, guests can take advantage of free parking.
If you're looking for a Chinese restaurant, stop by Cafe Serene, Food Point, or Darya Kinara, all of which are conveniently accessible near Levels Resort. On your vacation to Mumbai, Levels Resort looks forward to meeting you.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Levels Resort, Mumbai
People Also Ask About Levels Resort
The business services near the resort are:
The resort does not allow unmarried couples to stay here.
The Levels Resort also provides world-class amenities like the ironing service, balcony/terrace, electrical chargers, wake-up call, bellboy service, room service, TV, and attached bathroom.
Yes, the resort has a swimming pool for the guests to enjoy.
The resort also serves authentic cuisine in the restaurant and dining area.
No, the Levels Resort is one of the best yet cheap resorts in Mumbai that does not provide bathtubs.
The rating for customer satisfaction is more than 5 stars with budget-friendly prices.
The resort also puts forth delicately designed rooms for the guests like the Deluxe Rooms, Super Deluxe Room, Super Deluxe Room with Balcony, Premium Room with a Lakeside view, Premium Luxury Room, and Three-Bedroom Villa.
Yes, the Levels Resort is one of the comfortable yet cheap resorts in Mumbai that accommodate parking services for guests.
Yes, the Levels Resort is one of the comfortable yet budget resorts in Mumbai that offers free parking services for guests.
The popular attractions close to this wonderful resort are:
Bandra-Worli Sea Link
Sri Sri Radha Gopinath Temple
Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Some restaurants near the resort are:
The Boat Club
Yes, the cleaning services offered by this resort are:
Dry Cleaning Service
Yes, some of the historical sites near the resort are:
Gateway of India
The languages spoken by the resort staff are Hindi, English, and regional language
Yes, the resort provides airport transfer services
Yes, the resort provides outdoor sports for the guests.