The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel New Park, PUSHKAR
Hotel New park Pushkar is a budget hotel in Pushkar with beautifully designed rooms and their special Emerald Gardens. Hotel New Park is the best choice for travellers looking to have a rejuvenating yet modest vacation regarding services, hospitality, and royalty at economical prices.
Highlights of the Hotel
- Hotel New Park is ideal for travellers looking for unruffled vacations because of its lush emerald gardens and sit-outs for kids and adults.
- The New Park resort is the perfect place for arranging various occasions like parties, special weddings, and get-togethers.
- This cheap hotel in Pushkar has multiple sets of rooms with amenities slightly different, which is why they're categorized as Deluxe, Super Deluxe, and Sun(Suite) rooms.
- Offering comfort and charm in the cosy design, this hotel accommodates guests with optimal services and leisure facilities.
- A 100% vegetarian multi-cuisine on-site restaurant serves Rajasthani delicacies made from locally harvested vegetables and aesthetically designed drinks and dishes.
The New Park Resort helps one rejuvenate with its amazing exotic spas and massage centre inside the premises. The sparkling pool for kids and adults is a good option to celebrate various occasions or even a sunny day in Pushkar!
Popular Places near Hotel New Park
The New Park has been doing it for 20 years now when it comes to serving good and luxury! Pushkar is a beautiful city with breathtaking scenic places and the amazing Pushkar Lake. There are many places around the New Park Resort for travellers to explore.
Ram Dwara Temple
1.2 km from the resort, Ram Dwara Temple is an ancient temple with a historical structure and is a peaceful place. Well maintained, and the huge gardens of Ram Dwara Temple are candy for one's eyes!
Collector's Paradise and Vintage Art Gallery
This art gallery is heaven for people who like to collect vintage art and collectables. Collector's Paradise is situated at a distance of 7 minutes from the resort.
Just 2.9 km away from this resort, one can enjoy the famous Pushkar Lake's scenic beauty and serene aura. There are many small shops and stalls beside the lake for people who love to shop cute little items for their homes.
Gurudwara Sahib Pushkar is a famous Sikh pilgrimage site. It is a place of peace and is known for its pomp structure. It is 4 min (1 km) from the resort.
Brahma's Temple, aka the Jagatpita Brahma Mandir, built in the 14th Century and situated near Pushkar Lake, is constructed of marble & stone. It is situated 2.5 km from the resort and is a must-visit.
Best Restaurants nearby
Hotel New Park Pushkar, apart from its amazing multi-cuisine restaurant, is close to many popular restaurants that serve delicious food and are under 10 km from the resort.
Cafe Nature's Blessing
If one likes to eat fresh, then this is the perfect place. Cafe Nature's Blessing offers a variety of delicacies and also offers Vegan and Gluten-Free options. This restaurant is at a distance of 0.3 kilometres from New Park on Panchkund Road.
Little Italy Pizzeria
Little Italy Pizzeria is a blessing for all the Pizza lovers in town. The pizzas are delicious, and the hospitality of the owner is beyond comparison. They are located at a distance of 0.7 kilometres.
Deja Brew offers Indian, American, and European cuisines. Deja Brew, as the name suggests, serves the best coffee in town. At 0.7 kilometres from New Park, it is the place to relax and have breakfast.
Funky Monkey Cafe
It is the coolest place to have a meal at. The food and the ambience are great here and very funky. Funky Monkey Cafe is 1.4 kilometres from New Park.
Mystic Lotus offers an amazing ambience with delicious food. It is a well-decorated Haveli with a very professional staff. Located at a walking distance from The Brahma Temple and 2.1 kilometres from New Park.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel New Park, PUSHKAR, Pushkar
People Also Ask About Hotel New Park, PUSHKAR
Yes, this hotel offers services like a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room with convenient amenities. The business centre, meeting rooms and lobbies, and banquet rooms have free access to high-speed Wi-Fi.
Some of the popular amenities The Resort offers to the guests include the following:-
Free parking, Free High-Speed Internet (wifi), Pool, Free breakfast, Billiards table, Indoor play area for children, Car hire, Free wifi, Outdoor pool, Restaurant, Meeting rooms, Spa and Massage rooms, Baggage storage, Currency exchange, Sun loungers/beach chairs, 24-hour front desk, Laundry service
Yes, among many other amenities, there is a pool inside the premises of the New Park with safety precautions taken care of. Kids and adults can access the pool, as it is safe for all age groups.
Yes, there is a restaurant inside the premises of The Resort where guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The restaurant offers a menu with delicacies of Indian, Italian, Rajasthani, and local food.
No, the bathtub isn't available in the washrooms of the resort.
Hotel New Park is an under the budget cheap hotel in Pushkar that offers two types of rooms:-
- Deluxe rooms.- Air conditioning, Fireplace, Housekeeping, Room service, Safe, Bottled water, Iron, Private bathrooms, Wake-up service.
- Super Deluxe rooms-more spacious than deluxe rooms and have balconies with a view of beautiful hills and emerald gardens.
- Sun (Suite) Rooms- Sun suites have indoor and outdoor balconies that offer panoramic views of Puskar hills and sunsets.
Yes, some historical places close to The Resort, including Old Rangji Temple and Taragarh Fort.
Some other ancient attractions are mentioned below:-
- Brahma's Temple
- Savitri Temple
- Gurudwara Sahib
The overall ratings for this hotel on google by customers are 3.5 stars on 5, with a total of 365 reviews by guests. Other sites also have good customer ratings and reviews about the hotel.
Yes, New Park offers a free parking facility for all the guests staying there.
Pushkar is a famous town bordering the Thar Desert in the state of Rajasthan. It's settled on Pushkar Lake, a site with 52 ghats where pilgrims come to take a dip to cleanse their sins. Pushkar has hundreds of temples, including the 14th-Century Brahma Mandir, dedicated to Brahma, the god of creation.
There are several popular attractions, including Pushkar lake, several temples, and religious sites. Some of which are mentioned below:-
- Brahma temple- 10 minutes from the resort, 2.5 km.
- Savitri temple- 11 minutes from the resort, 3.1 km.
- Pushkar Lake- 7 minutes from the resort, 2.9 km.
- Camel FairGround- 6 minutes from the resort, 2.6 km.
erty amenities at This Resort include the following:-
- Free Private Parking for all the guests staying here,
- Emerald Gardens, Kid-friendly buffet, Special diet menus,
- On-demand entertainment,
- Pets are allowed,
- Airport transportation, Car hire, Taxi service,
- Massage rooms, 24-hour security,
- Baggage storage, Currency exchange,
- Free Room Service and housekeeping
- Power Backup in all the rooms and camps
Guests can enjoy free breakfast, a variety of exotic dishes in the on-site 100% vegetarian restaurant (Indian continental, Rajasthani, and local food), and specially mastered exotic drinks on their arrival and during their stay too.
There are multiple good restaurants and cafes in Pushkar, which lie very close to the hotel.
Some of the best restaurants near Hotel New Park include the following:-
- Mystic Lotus- Cuisines: Indian, Italian
- Laura's Cafe- Cuisines: Italian, European, Spanish
- The Lake Cafe- Cuisine: Indian, Italian, Coffee
- Desert Rose Cafe- Cuisines: Indian, Cafe.
- Nirvana Cafe and Pizzeria- Cuisines: Indian, Italian, Israeli, European, Fusion dishes
Yes, there is an indoor pool and a big lawn & garden for guests to exercise. The garden and lawn are big enough to carry on activities like yoga and open area exercises.
Guests can also ask the hotel for recreational activities around the hotel like camel safari, car safari, adventurous sports, and many others.
The staff at Hotel New Park is fluent in English and Hindi, and Rajasthani. For other language speakers, there would be a translator service provided to them.
Yes, The Resort offers free cleaning services to the guests, including under housekeeping for rooms and suites. The housekeeping is done with top-notch products, and the rooms/suites are always ready to move in. The cleaning is done by keeping in mind the sanitary norms and sops launched by the government in light of Covid-19.
Yes, The Resort allows unmarried couples to check in. All the amenities are offered to all ages/genders after providing the hotel authorities with valid ID proof.
Yes, pets (dogs/cats) are allowed inside the premises of The resort. There is a park where guests can take their pets for walks and can play with them.