The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Omkar
- Hotel Omkar Mussoorie is just 10 mins from Benog Wildlife Sanctuary and 900 meters from the library bus stand.
- Hotel Omkar Mussoorie Uttarakhand is furnished with 6 types of rooms.
- This hotel in Mussoorie is equipped with all the basic room amenities.
- This budget hotel in Mussoorie has an In-house restaurant.
- As far as a cheap hotel in Mussoorie is considered, it has all the standard amenities and services.
Hotel Omkar Mussoorie is just 10 mins from Benog Wildlife Sanctuary and 900 mts from the library bus stand and offers a panoramic view of the mountains and valleys. Hotel Omkar, Mussoorie is furnished with 6 types of rooms and they are equipped with all the basic room amenities such as room services, power backup, balcony views, toiletries, showers, sanitizers, wardrobes, sun deck, and many more.
This budget hotel in Mussoorie has an In-house restaurant that provides a variety of foods, drinks, beverages, and many more. As far as a cheap hotel in Mussoorie is considered, it has all the standard amenities and services such as doctor on call, luggage storage, 24-hour front desk, ironing service, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, fire extinguishers, waiting for the area, and many more.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Omkar, Mussoorie
People Also Ask About Hotel Omkar
Facilities include doctor-on-call, luggage storage, 24-hour front desk, ironing service, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, fire extinguishers, waiting area, and many more.
The Check-In time is 12 PM and Check-out is 11 AM.
Yes, Hotel Omkar, Mussoorie has its own parking space for guests.
Hotel Omkar, Mussoorie provides rooms for both married and unmarried couples.
Hotel Omkar, Mussoorie has 6 types of rooms: standard non-ac rooms, family triple bedroom, deluxe non-ac room, deluxe couple room, family four-bedroom, and super deluxe non-ac room.
Hotel Omkar, Mussoorie accepts cards, bank transfers, and online payments.
Sorry, Hotel Omkar, Mussoorie does not have a pool.
Yes, Hotel Omkar, Mussoorie has a multi-cuisine restaurant.
Popular attractions include: sahastradhara, Kempty falls, Bhatta falls, Mussoorie Lake, and Mussoorie church.
Historical sites include Clock tower, tapkeshwar temple, and Gun hill.
Nearby restaurants include Urban turban bistro, AAP ka aahar restaurant, hotel wonderland & SEVENZ restaurant, and cafe hinge.
The prices, as per Make My Trip are INR 3,000 to INR 9,000.