- Price Starts At :
- + 182.64 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Hotel Park Hills
Hotel Park Hills Jammu, One of the best budget hotels in Jammu formally known as Park Inn, is located in the winter capital of Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu. It is an affordable hotel for casual business visitors and even for families looking to stay in the heart of Jammu. There are popular tourist attractions nearby; guests can visit Bahu Fort, Mahamaya Temple, Ranbireshwar Temple, Peer Kho Cave Temple, Dogra Art Museum etc. So you can enjoy the serene view of Jammu and connect with nature at the same time!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- Located near Jammu Bus Stand and Jammu Tawi Railway station, on Residency Road, the cheap hotel in Jammu is also close to Raghunath Bazaar and Jammu Haat, the centre of Jammu, where you can shop and explore the beautiful city of Jammu.
- Amenities/Facilities offered by Hotel Park Hills Jammu are Reception,Luggage, Storage,Parking,Air Conditioning,WIFI,Room Service,Smoke, Detectors,Safe,CCTV,TV,Dry Cleaning Service,ATM
- Room options available for the guests are;Deluxe Room, Super Deluxe Room, and Park Deluxe
- Complimentary breakfast is available at the hotel; tourists can also visit nearby restaurants that serve the best Northern Food.
- Ticket/tour assistance and luggage assistance facilities are also available at the hotel.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR HOTEL PARK HILLS, JAMMU
1. Bahu Fort is a historic fort constructed on the banks of the Tawi River; it is one of the oldest towers in the city. Bahu temple is situated inside Bahu Fort; Raja Bahulochan originally constructed this for nearly 3000 years ago; the fort gives the panoramic view of Jammu, stones carved are perfect for photography.
2. Akhnoor Fort holds great significance for rewriting the past. It has been declared as a national monument protected by the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI). There are two-storeyed watch-towers at the corner to give you an amazing view of Jammu and a ghat on the Chenab river.
3. Amar Mahal Museum, which was a palace before the government of Jammu and Kashmir converted into the museum. Raja Amar Singh constructed it along with a French architect in the nineteenth century. It was a residence of the Dogra dynasty and contained many paintings and antique portraits of the royal family. Near Hotel Park Hills Jammu
4. Mubarak Mandi Palace was the residence of the Maharaja of Dogra Dynasty who ruled Jammu and Kashmir till 1925; it resembles the Rajasthani and Mughlai architecture. It also has the golden bow and arrow of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan, near Hotel Park Hills Jammu J&K, a cheap hotel in Jammu.
5. Surinsar Lake is situated 42 KM from Jammu; dense forests and hills surround it; Mansar lake referred to as twin lakes, also have some mythological importance.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEAR HOTEL PARK HILLS JAMMU
Pahalwan – Indian Northern Cuisine, best in serving healthy and wholesome breakfast in the locality.
Location is Gole Market, Jammu City, near Hotel Park Hills Jammu J&K, the best in all the budget hotels in Jammu
Imperial Grill Restaurant – Indian Cuisine serving restaurant with expert chefs and amazing treats.
Location is TRG Complex, Bahu Plaza, near Hotel Park Hills Jammu J&K, hotels in Jammu
Oh Jammu – It is the best Italian restaurant serving crispy pizzas and creamy pastas.
Location-Shop 47, South Block Bahu Plaza Jammu
Mosaic Restaurant – Chinese/Italian/Indian restaurant having delicious corners for everything.
Location is Opposite Bahu Plaza, Gandhi Nagar
Rajan Restaurant – Type Of Cuisine – Indian / Chinese Fast Food centre, the food has been given positive reviews by the travellers.
Location is Kunjwani, Jammu