The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About HOTEL PARK HILLS
Hotel Park Hills Jammu, One of the best budget hotels in Jammu formally known as Park Inn, is located in the winter capital of Jammu and Kashmir, Jammu. It is an affordable hotel for casual business visitors and even for families looking to stay in the heart of Jammu. There are popular tourist attractions nearby; guests can visit Bahu Fort, Mahamaya Temple, Ranbireshwar Temple, Peer Kho Cave Temple, Dogra Art Museum etc. So you can enjoy the serene view of Jammu and connect with nature at the same time!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- Located near Jammu Bus Stand and Jammu Tawi Railway station, on Residency Road, the cheap hotel in Jammu is also close to Raghunath Bazaar and Jammu Haat, the centre of Jammu, where you can shop and explore the beautiful city of Jammu.
- Amenities/Facilities offered by Hotel Park Hills Jammu are Reception,Luggage, Storage,Parking,Air Conditioning,WIFI,Room Service,Smoke, Detectors,Safe,CCTV,TV,Dry Cleaning Service,ATM
- Room options available for the guests are;Deluxe Room, Super Deluxe Room, and Park Deluxe
- Complimentary breakfast is available at the hotel; tourists can also visit nearby restaurants that serve the best Northern Food.
- Ticket/tour assistance and luggage assistance facilities are also available at the hotel.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR HOTEL PARK HILLS, JAMMU
1. Bahu Fort is a historic fort constructed on the banks of the Tawi River; it is one of the oldest towers in the city. Bahu temple is situated inside Bahu Fort; Raja Bahulochan originally constructed this for nearly 3000 years ago; the fort gives the panoramic view of Jammu, stones carved are perfect for photography.
2. Akhnoor Fort holds great significance for rewriting the past. It has been declared as a national monument protected by the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI). There are two-storeyed watch-towers at the corner to give you an amazing view of Jammu and a ghat on the Chenab river.
3. Amar Mahal Museum, which was a palace before the government of Jammu and Kashmir converted into the museum. Raja Amar Singh constructed it along with a French architect in the nineteenth century. It was a residence of the Dogra dynasty and contained many paintings and antique portraits of the royal family. Near Hotel Park Hills Jammu
4. Mubarak Mandi Palace was the residence of the Maharaja of Dogra Dynasty who ruled Jammu and Kashmir till 1925; it resembles the Rajasthani and Mughlai architecture. It also has the golden bow and arrow of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan, near Hotel Park Hills Jammu J&K, a cheap hotel in Jammu.
5. Surinsar Lake is situated 42 KM from Jammu; dense forests and hills surround it; Mansar lake referred to as twin lakes, also have some mythological importance.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEAR HOTEL PARK HILLS JAMMU
Pahalwan – Indian Northern Cuisine, best in serving healthy and wholesome breakfast in the locality.
Location is Gole Market, Jammu City, near Hotel Park Hills Jammu J&K, the best in all the budget hotels in Jammu
Imperial Grill Restaurant – Indian Cuisine serving restaurant with expert chefs and amazing treats.
Location is TRG Complex, Bahu Plaza, near Hotel Park Hills Jammu J&K, hotels in Jammu
Oh Jammu – It is the best Italian restaurant serving crispy pizzas and creamy pastas.
Location-Shop 47, South Block Bahu Plaza Jammu
Mosaic Restaurant – Chinese/Italian/Indian restaurant having delicious corners for everything.
Location is Opposite Bahu Plaza, Gandhi Nagar
Rajan Restaurant – Type Of Cuisine – Indian / Chinese Fast Food centre, the food has been given positive reviews by the travellers.
Location is Kunjwani, Jammu
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to HOTEL PARK HILLS, Jammu
People Also Ask About HOTEL PARK HILLS
The popular Bahu Fort is situated at A.Bagh-e-bahu-It; it would naturally appeal to your soul; the charming gardens make Bagh-e-bahu the most beautiful garden in the town of Jammu. The place is decorated with flowers and trees all over and a heavenly fountain in the midst. It lies near Hotel Park Hills Jammu, one of the best cheap hotels in Jammu.
Surinsar Lake-The lake holds mythical importance; it is popularly known as twin lake along with the Mansar Lake; it flows amid mountains, making it more serene and captivating to enjoy.
Amar Mahal Museum- It was a palace before the government of Jammu and Kashmir converted it into the museum. Raja Amar Singh constructed it along with a French architect in the nineteenth century. It was a residence of the Dogra dynasty and contained many paintings and antique portraits of the royal family.
Peer Kho Cave-The cave has mythological significance from the texts of Ramayana. Ranbireshwar Temple and Panchbakhtar temple are close to Peer Kho Lake.
Some of the property amenities at Hotel Park Hills are;
- Air Conditioning
Yes, parking is available free of cost for all the guests at Hotel Park Hill, one of the best budget hotels in Jammu.
Pahalwan Restaurant-Indian restaurant serving delicious breakfast
Imperial Grill Restaurant-An in-house restaurant serving Indian dishes
Oh Jammu-Serving Italian food, Pizza-Pasta delicious food outlet
Mosaic Restaurant-Another in-house restaurant by Country inn and suites by Radisson Jammu, serving global cuisines
Rajan Restaurant-Chinese cuisine outlet, mouth-watering snacks available
Yes, laundry services are provided by the hotel, 24/7 room service and bell-boy service is also available. In addition, dry cleaning facilities are also available.
Bahu Fort-It is a historic fort constructed on the banks of the Tawi River; it is one of the oldest towers in the city. Bahu temple is situated inside Bahu Fort; Raja Bahulochan originally constructed this fort nearly 3000 years ago; the fort gives the panoramic view of Jammu, stones carved are perfect for photography. Inside Bahu Fort famous Bave Wali Mata Mandir, devoted to the Hindu goddess Kali
Akhnoor Fort holds great significance for rewriting the past; it has been declared a national monument protected by the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI). There are two-storeyed watch-towers at the corner to give you an amazing view of Jammu and a ghat on the Chenab river.
Mubarak Mandi Palace- It was the Maharaja of Dogra Dynasty residence who ruled Jammu and Kashmir till 1925; it resembles the Rajasthani and Mughlai architecture. It also has the golden bow and arrow of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.